• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal best represents your sexual appetite?

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know how I feel about this. I got a T-Rex? (I have two, fully functioning arms, thank you, and without love, it ain't happen'n!)

731bc987685c45744178d9a3f1999a8a-6.jpg

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know how I feel about this. I got a T-Rex? (I have two, fully functioning arms, thank you, and without love, it ain't happen'n!)

731bc987685c45744178d9a3f1999a8a-6.jpg

these creatures are known for their ferociousness.

I Got raccoon and possum.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Honey Badger
Your sexual appetite is high, but discerning. You do what you want. You don’t give a shit. You take what you need, go where you please, and get that grind on whenever you want to. Because, again: You are simply all out of shits to give.

7c36b66f8db3d050be8dd8a62c534a21-1.jpg

Did this test just call me a rapist?

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Panther
You have a sexual appetite for being cared for because you are a person with standards and class. Anyone who can make you purr or meow (or even scratch!) is welcome. Also, you’re very cuddly, even if you don’t want to admit it.

You know what? This is all remarkably true. Fun quiz!

pmj85

You got: Fox

You have an sexual appetite for intelligence, and you roll your eyes at people who are all grind and no mind. Just like you’re a creative, critical thinker, you like people who really pay attention to what you want. Bodies are like puzzles, and YOU LOVE PUZZLES.

Heh.

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
wwhzg3K.jpg

I wanted the one with the monkey face and the wolverine hand.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What Kind Of Animal Are You In Bed?

You got: Fox
You have an sexual appetite for intelligence, and you roll your eyes at people who are all grind and no mind. Just like you’re a creative, critical thinker, you like people who really pay attention to what you want. Bodies are like puzzles, and YOU LOVE PUZZLES.

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Honey Badger
Your sexual appetite is high, but discerning. You do what you want. You don’t give a shit. You take what you need, go where you please, and get that grind on whenever you want to. Because, again: You are simply all out of shits to give.

rebeccasofia

Too funny :D

You got: T-Rex
You like to be in charge. You don’t have time to love, which is good, because your arms are too short for hugs. People are drawn to your alluring, almost raw, sexual presence, and why wouldn’t they be? Your feet are HUGE.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You got: Panther

You have a sexual appetite for being cared for because you are a person with standards and class. Anyone who can make you purr or meow (or even scratch!) is welcome. Also, you’re very cuddly, even if you don’t want to admit it.