• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which animal best represents your sexual appetite?

COME AT ME, BRO

:}

I am: Honey Badger

7c36b66f8db3d050be8dd8a62c534a21-1.jpg

Your sexual appetite is high, but discerning. You do what you want. You don’t give a shit. You take what you need, go where you please, and get that grind on whenever you want to. Because, again: You are simply all out of shits to give.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

Panther - You have a sexual appetite for being cared for because you are a person with standards and class. Anyone who can make you purr or meow (or even scratch!) is welcome. Also, you’re very cuddly, even if you don’t want to admit it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You got: T-Rex

731bc987685c45744178d9a3f1999a8a-6.jpg

You like to be in charge. You don’t have time to love, which is good, because your arms are too short for hugs. People are drawn to your alluring, almost raw, sexual presence, and why wouldn’t they be? Your feet are HUGE.

L

LadyLazarus

You got: T-Rex
731bc987685c45744178d9a3f1999a8a-6.jpg

You like to be in charge. You don’t have time to love, which is good, because your arms are too short for hugs. People are drawn to your alluring, almost raw, sexual presence, and why wouldn’t they be? Your feet are HUGE.

It was the damn hot dogs wasn't it.

L

LadyLazarus

Maybe one of us is a pterodactyl. :greatscott:

Hmm, Pterodactyls do have a really good vantage point, they literally spend all their time way up high scoping for the d. I relate to them on a spiritual level that way.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Panther

You have a sexual appetite for being cared for because you are a person with standards and class. Anyone who can make you purr or meow (or even scratch!) is welcome. Also, you’re very cuddly, even if you don’t want to admit it.

:ninja: Actually though.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What a picture. :mellow:

9656f37160e055a416cb6227728a8108-7.jpg

You Got: Fox

You have an sexual appetite for intelligence, and you roll your eyes at people who are all grind and no mind. Just like you’re a creative, critical thinker, you like people who really pay attention to what you want. Bodies are like puzzles, and YOU LOVE PUZZLES.

93JC

You got: Pegasus

You have a sexual appetite for beautiful things, but you appreciate all kinds of beauty in all different shapes, sizes, and colors. You just love it when people turn it up and look their best, because that’s exactly how you get your seduction on.

Apparently I will fuck anything. :shrug:

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am a panther.

Apparently my source of energy comes from walking the earthly plains.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Honey Badger

Your sexual appetite is high, but discerning. You do what you want. You don’t give a shit. You take what you need, go where you please, and get that grind on whenever you want to. Because, again: You are simply all out of shits to give.

:rofl1: highly entertaining.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
You got: Honey Badger

I got the same result as [MENTION=7278]jixmixfix[/MENTION]? I'm going to have to change my answers. :irked:

G

Ginkgo

You got: Monkey

Your sexual appetite is mostly focused on butts, because you love butts. Butts Butts Butts. Who could blame you? Butts are basically the best invention to have happened since the stuff people have on the opposite side of the butt, which you enjoy, too. You just love anything squishy and available.

But..

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uhm...:unsure: This gave me bunny and T-rex. Not exactly accurate :laugh:

Edit: k, third time it gave me Panther ( I went back to all the questions I had multiple answers on and had picked one at random :D)