• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you have been a Nazi

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Brazenly stolen from INTPc because it is a good one.

Post your results (no cheating!) and whether they surprised you at all.

Would you have been a Nazi?

N.B.: You do not have to register to get results. Just ignore the info request and click away; it will still work.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 5% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

...Damn Naxis

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
The Swine

Achtung! You are 8% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic
Sie sind ein Schwein! You would've lived a quiet and consenting civilian life in Germany, while the Nazis stomped all over people you didn't quite care about.

You would never have directly joined the Nazis, basically because (1) you're not so nationalistic, (2) you're not that susceptible to crazy propaganda, and (3) you probably don't have the bloodlust. But you would've appreciated the Party, because you liked how they cleaned out the [insert race you dislike here].

The fact is, you demonstrate too much attachment to and pride of your own kind, be they white & male & straight or whatever. You absolutely would not have stood up to the Germans

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 45% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

...Damn Naxis

You forgot the last line: "Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well."
:D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

That makes sense, as that is exactly what I did in real life. I did not like my country at all, so I moved to another one (namely, Germany) which I totally love and where I am totally content.:party2:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Swine
8% brainwashworthy -- 64% antitolerant -- 19% blindly patriotic

S

Sniffles

Icon-waffen-ss-pic.jpg

The SS Officer

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 41% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, self-centered and attracted to powerful leadership, you are the SS Officer. Had you lived in Germany in the 30's and 40's, you would've been a stain on the pages of history, a beast. You would've terrorized all who opposed you: not for the Fatherland itself, but for your beloved Nazi party. Sadly, you exceeded reasonable levels on 2 out of 3 indicators on my test. Auf vedersehen!

Must be the result of all my childhood readings into the Third Reich, World War II, including the Waffen-SS.

Guess the only thing to do now is play a good rendition of Die Fahne Hoch over the loud-speakers.

Or maybe the U-Boat Lied would be a preferable alternative? One of my favorite songs from WWII.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 14% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 29% blindly patriotic

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 14% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 0% blindly patriotic

I'm einstein.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 85% brainwashworthy, 100% antitolerant, and 95% blindly patriotic

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

I had to do it just to see what would happen.
I am posting this so that the others could see this result.

Now I will do the test for real.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 0% brainwashworthy, 23% antitolerant, and 5% blindly patriotic

This is the real me.

Hm.... Could it be that am so uninterested in social rituals that I look like a noble person? :reading: