• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Privilege Checker

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your privilege is: 105.
You are privileged
32%

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your privilege is: 115. You are privileged :D
35%

I like how mine gave me a :D.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the question about is the jobs dumb. what if you grew up in poverty and worked your way up to a 6 figure executive job? to call that "privilege" is insulting to those who genuinely worked up to it from lower circumstances.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
the question about is the jobs dumb. what if you grew up in poverty and worked your way up to a 6 figure executive job? to call that "privilege" is insulting to those who genuinely worked up to it from lower circumstances.
Test was meant to be cheeky

á´…eparted

passages
Test was meant to be cheeky

This. The original "check your privleage" infographic was made to be as a complete joke. Then comically, it was taken serious by hard left-wing liberals, and went from there. This truly is just in jest. Also:

Your privilege is: 99. You are averagely privileged...
30%

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I got -5.

How the fuck can you get minus five?

Anyway, -5 is apparently 2%.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Your privilege is: 181. You are privileged :D

...and I know it too. There are people a lot worse off than me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your privilege is: 20. You are averagely privileged...
6%

:shrug: No complaints. Things could always be worse.
Definitely a silly quiz, though.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your privilege is: 40. You are averagely privileged...
12%

Eh. Okay then. I may have fudged up on the family income thing though, I don't even know how much it actually is. :alttongue:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got 140, and I know I am, but at the same time they didn't have something they should've so yeah.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
65, averagely privileged. :D I like average.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
As a white man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 160

As a black man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 35

As an asian man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 155

As a latino man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 85

As any other kind of man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 35

Of course this is designed as a joke. ;) A cheeky joke.

Your privilege is: -25. You are not privileged D:
-8%

Haha. I love that they included a sad smiley in there.

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I hate this survey.

It's completely unfair.

Privilege is choice. Privilege is being able to leave your circumstance behind, having hope that one day you can do more, you can be more. Privilege is being able to strive for a better place in life. Privilege is life. Privilege is waking up in the morning knowing your own name and being able to stand up out of your own bed. Privilege is being able to get through the day without planning all your meals and activities around the ingestion of 50 expensive medicines that are nearly impossible to acquire. Privilege is knowing you are healthy enough to have children or support a family. Privilege is trusting you will make it to 50 unless a disaster occurs. Privilege is being able to make plans for this weekend without worrying you will have to pull out because you're too sick to show up. Privilege is being able to have a job, and not having to worry that you will lose your job because you're too sick to show up.

They don't take enough points off for chronic illness. If you're poor, technically you still have YOURSELF and you can work your way up. I realize it's not easy. I'm not taking away from the struggles of healthy people who suffer racism, poverty and other social issues. But this survey is clearly written by a person who wrote it has never been chronically ill and fails to think about the bigger picture and real implications of things, like many healthy people, or people who have never had a spouse, child or family member with a serious illness. If you don't have your health, no matter what your circumstance is, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION OF RUNNING, WORKING, STRIVING, ESCAPING, TRYING HARDER. Survival itself is a struggle every day.

You cannot escape from yourself. Even the mind is affected by physical chemistry. Your body & mind is your greatest tool and if you're sick it is your prison.

The government doesn't even believe my illness exists. Are the "white middle class" people truly privileged, in this video?

I don't scoff at other people's struggles and I am sick of people at large, minimizing my struggles because I'm white. Yeah, being sick AND poor AND black would obviously be harder. But being sick and white puts me in a worse position than being healthy and black, at least in most of America. So, honestly, FUCK this bullshit survey.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As a white man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 160

As a black man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 35

As an asian man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 155

As a latino man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 85

As any other kind of man with my circumstances - Your privilege is: 35

Of course this is designed as a joke. ;) A cheeky joke.

Wow...didn't think Asians were so privileged nowadays. :laugh:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Your privilege is: 105. You are privileged :D
32%