• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Privilege Checker

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 100... when I made myself tall, male and religious I more than doubled my score :dry:

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I got 100... when I made myself tall, male and religious I more than doubled my score :dry:

This test was clearly made by anti-zionists. When I put Jewish instead of Christian my score went from 185 to 205. :shock:

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Oooh, I like CheckMyPrivilege

According to that one I have a score of 160 and my privilege level is SHITLORD. Awwww yeeeeeeeeeeee
Privilege
Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 125

You may qualify for membership at ThePatriarchy

You can call me Lieutenant Shitlord. Not sure how my gutter qualifies me for the patriarchy though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your privilege is: 176. You are privileged :D

Might be higher because I am working towards a doctor than I should be.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the site [MENTION=5837]93JC[/MENTION] linked I got 85 but i feel more privelaged than that. pfft society

pfft #darnlions

Philosofree

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
"Your privilege is: 146. You are privileged :D"

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's interesting that teacher yields a higher privilege level than scientist. Where I'm from, I can hardly believe that's the case. Teachers really get the short end of the stick here, though social status makes up somewhat for extremely low salary.

iHeartCats

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
no
Your privilege is.....

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Your privilege is: 195. You are privileged :D
60%

Um OK.

EDIT: I noticed that my privilege fell almost three times - from 195 to 70 - if I selected "black" as my race instead of "white".

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your privilege is: -55. You are not privileged D:
-17%

I don't understand.....

Okay so got generous to see the highest I can actually achieve.
And I'm still in minuses lol -4 = -1%

Harizu

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
what the heck?!

It's -9% apparently

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I may argue about the perception of privilege and how this biases this supposed test because I should definitely get not privileged here, but it gives me 25 points lol. Nevermind how there are many other ways to test privilege and the most important is obviously social context. What is deemed as a privilege in one context is not in another.

violett

Obviously the checker is gauging generally accepted markers of social status. Any idiot can argue perception of privilege and bias and become pedantic. Have you ever heard of the K.I.S.S. slogan?

Last edited: