• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

skywar

MBTI Type
IXXJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Chaotic Good
Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Neutral Evil
You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: True Neutral

You don’t feel strongly about much of anything. Frankly, you can take or leave a lot of things in your life. You’re mostly guided by instinct, rather than conscious decision. Notable peers: The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Hodor from Game of Thrones, Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen, and Commissioner Gordon.​

Legit

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still neutral good. :)

You got: Neutral Good
You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You got: True Neutral

You don’t feel strongly about much of anything. Frankly, you can take or leave a lot of things in your life. You’re mostly guided by instinct, rather than conscious decision. Notable peers: The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Hodor from Game of Thrones, Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen, and Commissioner Gordon.

Via npr.org

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well it got the Neutral part correct.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chaotic Neutral

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

I am a Neutral Good actually.

D'Ascoyne

What the hell, Neutral Evil? It must have been the crest and symbol questions.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
So, i went from being True Neutral to Neutral Evil.

I WAS TOTALLY NICE IN MY ANSWERS DAMMIT.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You got: Lawful Evil

You believe strongly in law and order, but only because you recognize possible exploits for your own gain. You don’t care much about the rights of others, and you’re not above throwing others under the bus to get what you want. Notable peers: Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones, Gustavo Fring from Breaking Bad, Professor Umbridge from Harry Potter, Malory Archer from Archer, and Stringer Bell from The Wire.

:shock: I'm not even mildly evil..

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

lol I don't think so.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Lawful evil.

Truth to be told it is just too easy to score evil on this test. But ok, evil people usually don't see themselves as evil, codename: locker room

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
chaotic neutral

I guess I've slipped from chaotic good :shock:

am I becoming more evil with age?

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
chaotic neutral

I guess I've slipped from chaotic good :shock:

am I becoming more evil with age?

Probably not, my test results from way back are not representative of me. I'm Lawful Neutral, and this says i'm chaotic neutral...

It's wrong I tell you!