• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

You got: Chaotic Neutral

You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

58d06f31d9bfd03b566e5f6577925095.jpg

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lawful Neutral, eh? :huh: And I'm normally a Lawful Goody Two-Shoes.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Neutral Evil

You see others as a means to an end. You only make friends and allies temporarily, and will turn on someone in a second if you can see a way to gain from it. You don’t really go out of your way to cause harm to others, but you don’t really go out of your way to prevent it either. Notable peers: Voldemort from Harry Potter, Councilman Jamm from Parks and Rec, Miss Piggy from The Muppets, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, and Littlefinger from Game of Thrones

Smart people are labeled evil by the dumb :D so dont feel bad [MENTION=26919]EliaBlack[/MENTION]

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i call bullshit...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Neutral evil? But.... but how?

I get neutral evil a lot on certain alignment quizzes. Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
c928e292bc62868e1042b5597a7f8435.jpg

Whatever makes for the most interesting and fun story...^_^

Tengri

You got: Neutral Good

You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You got: True Neutral
You don’t feel strongly about much of anything. Frankly, you can take or leave a lot of things in your life. You’re mostly guided by instinct, rather than conscious decision. Notable peers: The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Hodor from Game of Thrones, Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen, and Commissioner Gordon.

OneLovelyAdventure

Gryffindor Prefect
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lawful Neutral
You’re motivated by tradition and you strongly believe in law and order. You put a lot of faith in process, and you’ll often follow orders without questioning them, as long as it doesn’t cause you to act immorally. Notable peers: Andy Dwyer from Parks and Rec, Argus Filch from Harry Potter, Sam Eagle from The Muppets, Lana Kane from Archer, and Spock from Star Trek.

Eh, wrong. I'm neutral good!

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Lawful Good
Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.

Taibreah

You got: Chaotic Neutral
You follow your own rules, often in direct contradiction to the law of the land. You’re not beholden to traditions, and you believe strongly in freedom, regardless of how it is obtained. Notable peers: Aladdin from Disney’s Aladdin, Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter, Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time, Sterling Archer from Archer, and Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

I've taken this type of quiz before and got Neutral Neutral on the other one.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You got: Neutral Good

You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

Lark

Fuck.

This is the one which says I'm little finger and neutral evil.

I hate this quiz. I'm totally neutral good.

Lark

YOU ARE EVIL. See? See?

Not like little finger, I hated him more than Jothrey or your man the greyjoy or Ramsey Bolton (that dude was fucking evil now).

Though all said I did think Snake Pliskin or Jack from the ol' pork chop express were pretty awesome.

Welcome to the human race.... :thumbup::yay::rotfl: