• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Since we scored differently... what's the difference between neutral and good? And do you normally score chaotic neutral?

i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself?? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.

Starry

i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself?? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.

I don't know what this is either haha! But I don't think it's the big five. I have taken a more formal one of this and have scored chaotic good...and I would have thought you would have scored the same. But I was just repping [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] and she has neutral good so I don't know... five sounds what is this all about?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what this is either haha! But I don't think it's the big five. I have taken a more formal one of this and have scored chaotic good...and I would have thought you would have scored the same. But I was just repping [MENTION=18819]five sounds[/MENTION] and she has neutral good so I don't know... five sounds what is this all about?

yeah i probably would've in a test i took more seriously perhaps. i just sort of picked symbols i thought were cool looking rather than for what they meant and other stuff like that.

Starry

yeah i probably would've in a test i took more seriously perhaps. i just sort of picked symbols i thought were cool looking rather than for what they meant and other stuff like that.

Same which was why I was surprised I got my usual result. Which symbol...(If you don't mind sharing haha) I picked the club flower looking one...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

whelp...here's a chart that kind of breaks them all down:
Composite2.png

also this site is what i've used to better understand the alignments:
http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

basically the difference between chaotic good and neutral good is that, me being neutral good, i try to follow the rules unless i think it's necessary (for the greater good) to break them. so i'm not bound by them, but i still follow them when they're not in conflict with anything for me.

chaotic doesn't regard the rules at all, and just does whatever they think is best without thinking about if they're breaking a rule or not. both are working to show benevolence to others, and are going about it differently in that regard.

chaotic neutral feels less responsibility for 'doing good', and just trusts in the natural order of things to kind of work itself out. still unbound by rules (chaotic).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Same which was why I was surprised I got my usual result. Which symbol...(If you don't mind sharing haha) I picked the club flower looking one...

this one.

enhanced-buzz-1507-1396538799-9.jpg

but now that i see it again it sort of looks sacrilegious haha i was feeling at the time like it was like an onk or something haha idk

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
i'm not sure if i've taken a test like this before. what is it the big 5? or what? idk i guess chaotic good starts with an inclination to do good by others while the chaotic neutral just sort of fends for itself? or does right by themself without taking any such responsibility for others? which i'm not sure is entirely true of me....i'm likely chaotic good too.

No, not related to Big 5 at all.

There are 9 different positions, based on 2 axes, with 3 positions each (3 x 3 = 9).

One axis (usually depicted as the left-to-right axis) is the Lawful vs Chaotic axis (with Neutral in between).

The other axis (usually depicted as the top-to-bottom axis) is the Good vs Evil axis (with Neutral in between).

Lawful people believe in abiding by the law and established order for the sake of law and order, while Chaotic people believe it's more important to follow their own internal guide than the law, and are thus willing to break the law to serve their purposes (and are almost a bit inclined to - more than Neutral people at least).

Good people believe in doing what is right, universally right, good for others (which, notably, is different than being Lawful or Chaotic), while Evil people are more self-interested and don't really care about doing what is right or good for others, but care only about themselves and achieving their own ends.

The idea is that we fall somewhere on the spectrum on each of these two axes, and then each axis is divided into 3 parts, thus forming 9 boxes.

I would say you are Chaotic Good, Lady X (with maybe a slight hint of Chaotic Neutral).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah i'd say that's pretty accurate.

Starry

whelp...here's a chart that kind of breaks them all down:
Composite2.png

also this site is what i've used to better understand the alignments:
http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

basically the difference between chaotic good and neutral good is that, me being neutral good, i try to follow the rules unless i think it's necessary (for the greater good) to break them. so i'm not bound by them, but i still follow them when they're not in conflict with anything for me.

chaotic doesn't regard the rules at all, and just does whatever they think is best without thinking about if they're breaking a rule or not. both are working to show benevolence to others, and are going about it differently in that regard.

chaotic neutral feels less responsibility for 'doing good', and just trusts in the natural order of things to kind of work itself out. still unbound by rules (chaotic).

Thank you so much five sounds! (totally knew you would be able to explain it in a way I could understand I appreciate it so much.) And I could actually see you, X and I scoring this way under the descriptions. I admit to being a rule breaker and boundary pusher...don't know how I feel about that necessarily but it's true... and while I know Lady X is a person that does so much good for others...I don't know if it is a compulsion like it is for you and I... (or X is also chaotic good but messed up her results by choosing the satanic symbol...)

edit: just read Zs post and it seems to support all of this as well... Thank you Z.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oh also...i picked capt jack sparrow.

but...i had several "good" type answers i think too so whatver stupid bogus test :dry:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you so much five sounds! (totally knew you would be able to explain it in a way I could understand I appreciate it so much.) And I could actually see you, X and I scoring this way under the descriptions. I admit to being a rule breaker and boundary pusher...don't know how I feel about that necessarily but it's true... and while I know Lady X is a person that does so much good for others...I don't know if it is a compulsion like it is for you and I... (or X is also chaotic good but messed up her results by choosing the satanic symbol...)

haha!!! yes the devil made me do it!! that fucker. just a momentarily lapse tho...i think.

Starry

haha!!! yes the devil made me do it!! that fucker. just a momentarily lapse tho...i think.

haha that's so funny. I know I picked Saul for something which is why I reposted an image of him to johnnyyukon. But I do remember be pulled towards Sparrow for something but ultimately didn't select him... <3 Jack Sparrow and relate to him too in many ways...

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

edit: just read Zs post and it seems to support all of this as well... Thank you Z.

yeah for sure. i've taken other alignment tests (another alignment test?) that i thought was way better than this one tbh. i still got the same result, but like for that character choice thing, i don't know over half of those people (don't even remember who i picked now). i randomly picked the club flower symbol too, so maybe that satanic symbol really did put lady x over into the dark side :laugh:

either way, i do relate to neutral good, and can see those slight differences between the three of us as well. the spectrum thing was a good idea that Z introduced too. i guess the chart reinforced that. i think i'm a little more toward the universalism side of NG (more toward chaotic) than the benevolence side. i bet lady x is closer to universalism from the other side as well, leaning more toward good than truly neutral.

but yeah, a lot of those choices/questions seemed pretty arbitrary to me.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kinda feel if the world went to shit I'd rather be bffs with Saul... :wink: (I'll have to watch the Walking Dead the way you've described him/that character... Thanks so much :) )
1380291222_saul-goodman-ad-1.jpg

If the world went to shit and you had to learn how to survive in the woods by hunting, scavenging, searching for drinkable water, and building shelters, Saul Goodman would be hilarious for about 2 hours, before you were devoured by zombies (Gotta call Saul!)

Starry

If the world went to shit and you had to learn how to survive in the woods by hunting, scavenging, searching for drinkable water, and building shelters, Saul Goodman would be hilarious for about 2 hours, before you were devoured by zombies (Gotta call Saul!)

I think Saul knows all west coast zombie hunters though and has a Ford galaxy filled with money buried nearby and in spite of what socionics might say...I can handle the survivalist stuff myself. See, I'm thinking on my feet...(and no I don't expect a response to this haha...I'm not kidding but I'm kidding.)

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Saul knows all west coast zombie hunters though and has a Ford galaxy filled with money buried nearby and in spite of what socionics might say...I can handle the survivalist stuff myself. See, I'm thinking on my feet...(and no I don't expect a response to this haha...I'm not kidding but I'm kidding.)

Haha, well I hope all that money is tightly wrapped enough to throw and kill zombies. You think you could kind of wing it, and figure out how to purify water and track food? ;)

Starry

oh also...i picked capt jack sparrow.

yeah for sure. i've taken other alignment tests (another alignment test?) that i thought was way better than this one tbh. i still got the same result, but like for that character choice thing, i don't know over half of those people (don't even remember who i picked now). i randomly picked the club flower symbol too, so maybe that satanic symbol really did put lady x over into the dark side :laugh:

either way, i do relate to neutral good, and can see those slight differences between the three of us as well. the spectrum thing was a good idea that Z introduced too. i guess the chart reinforced that. i think i'm a little more toward the universalism side of NG (more toward chaotic) than the benevolence side. i bet lady x is closer to universalism from the other side as well, leaning more toward good than truly neutral.

but yeah, a lot of those choices/questions seemed pretty arbitrary to me.

Yah I can tell from the description that I'm a solid Chaotic Good...and could totally see you sliding into Chaotic Good from your holier-than-thou Neutral Good position (haha omg I'm totally kidding) if needed...and if Lady X is truly a Chaotic Neutral...her shifting into Chaotic Good as well.

Because I had absolutely nothing better to do with my time yesterday...(?)...I was searching the interwebs for alignment and MBTI correlates but came up empty-handed. I did find this though which when considering Lady Xs choice of Captain Jack Sparrow for whatever reason we were choosing people for I can't remember... further explains (see Blackbeard) why Lady X is so clearly Chaotic Neutral haha

20k855h.png

And people say this ain't science... right.

Haha, well I hope all that money is tightly wrapped enough to throw and kill zombies. You think you could kind of wing it, and figure out how to purify water and track food? ;)

Oh the money is tightly wrapped alright (haha idk why that's making me laugh...)

So now what are you and Voldemort doing? What's your plan? I'm a little worried about Voldermort's delicate nature in all of this...

Rimarie

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lawful Good. Why do I always get stuck in inconsistencies >_<

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP