• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: True Neutral
You don’t feel strongly about much of anything. Frankly, you can take or leave a lot of things in your life. You’re mostly guided by instinct, rather than conscious decision.
Notable peers: The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Hodor from Game of Thrones, Doctor Manhattan from Watchmen, and Commissioner Gordon.

I usually get Chaotic Neutral, followed by Neutral, Chaotic Good and Chaotic Evil.

PancakeMix

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
You got: Chaotic Good

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way.
Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What Kind Of Person Are You Actually?

You got: Neutral Good

You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Oh great. I'm Hagrid. :mellow:

G

Ginkgo

Intense D&D debates about alignment can corrode into the frustrating conclusion that everyone is ultimately self-interested therefore all characters are neutral evil. So all other alignments are just fabrications set in place by naivety. Ayn Rand etc.

/Inspired by [MENTION=13646]Haven[/MENTION]'s post.

FTR (And I think [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] would agree with this), I could easily see an E2 being legit Lawful Evil.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well this is surprising. I got Lawful Evil.

G

Ginkgo

Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

Oh great. I'm Hagrid. :mellow:

\m/

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got True Neutral. Though I always saw myself as more Chaotic Neutral...oh well, maybe the symbol choices and family crest choices threw me off...I had no idea what either of them meant.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Chaotic Neutral. This is not true, I am Neutral Good.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I got True Neutral. Usually get Neutral Good. I'm probably somewhere in between.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got Chaotic Good

wolfy

awsm
I got neutral evil two times on this test. I don't think I am though... pass.