• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Person Are You Actually? (alignment test)

yeghor

Alignment and Type associations

Lawful Good = ESFJ
Neutral Good = INFP/ENFJ
Chaotic Good = ISFP
Chaotic Neutral = ESFP/ESTP
True Neutral = ENFP/ENTP/INTJ/INFJ
Lawful Neutral = ISFJ/ISTJ
Chaotic Evil = ISTP
Neutral Evil = INTP/ENTJ
Lawful Evil = ESTJ

Kaneda

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Chaotic Good
Everything you do is for the greater good, but you feel like needless bureaucracy often gets in the way. You’re trying to make the world a better place, but you really need to do it your own way. Notable peers: Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead, Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly, Hagrid from Harry Potter, and Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.

yeghor

Alignment and Type associations

Lawful Good = ESFJ
Neutral Good = INFP/ENFJ
Chaotic Good = ISFP
Chaotic Neutral = ESFP/ESTP
True Neutral = ENFP/ENTP/INTJ/INFJ
Lawful Neutral = ISFJ/ISTJ
Chaotic Evil = ISTP
Neutral Evil = INTP/ENTJ
Lawful Evil = ESTJ

Bumping this nice test and my alignment to MBTI type correlations.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Neutral Good
You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

I don't know what all the company logos are...

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lawful Good
Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of others. Notable peers: Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, Superman, Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec, and Lord Crawley from Downton Abbey.
I usually get that or Lawful Neutral. :shrug:
Neutral Good
You are guided by your conscience, rather than any formal laws or traditions. You may occasionally break the rules, but it’s generally in service of the greater good. Notable peers: Jake the Dog from Adventure Time, John Smith from Disney’s Pocahontas, Wonder Woman, Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter, and Glenn from The Walking Dead.

I don't know what all the company logos are...
Me neither. :laugh: The logo for the Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil always reminds me of the should patch for the Eighth United States Army. The top right and bottom left mean nothing to me. :huh:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually get that or Lawful Neutral. :shrug:

Me neither. :laugh: The logo for the Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil always reminds me of the should patch for the Eighth United States Army. The top right and bottom left mean nothing to me. :huh:
Screenshot_20220807-024742-084.png

So there's Umbrella Corporation from Resident Evil, Ghost Busters, ?
Monsters Inc, and (obviously) Jurassic Park, and Dunder Mifflin from The Office.
Anyone know what the ? is?