• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 24 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 29 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

I'm Hispanic but this seems more like How White Trash Are You? to me. :happy2:

MattHerman

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You checked off 8 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

I'm actually half white, but then again it does say stereotypically white :p

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
10/100
Not White

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
You checked off 27 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked off 42 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are pretty darn white. You sometimes miss on high-fives, but you have a good sense of humor about it. And even though the majority of your close friends are white, your larger group of friends is pretty diverse.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You checked off 3 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I love the cheery congratulations of "Not White". Did I win the lottery?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
20 out of 100 and I was thinking I'd like beat a lot of people. Turns out I'm not that white

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
How Stereotypically White Are You?
You checked off 6 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

"Congratulations?" How is that not racist?

Anyway, they should just call this "The entitlement test" Think I'll share this every time a "Minority" assumes that I'm entitled just because I'm white: sorry dickhole, you most likely have far more privilege than I. Which is fine. I like my perspective from down here on the ground.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Is there a "How stereotypically black are you" questionnaire giving you extra point if one of your relatives or/and you went to jail?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7/100

1 -So I laughed at Monthly Python
2 - Watched more than one Wes Anderson movies (who hasn't)
3 - I know how to ski,
4- watched fox news (who hasn't),
5- Watched Juno (I like movies)
6 - And I said I can't tan because - obviously - being very light skinned it peels, burns and I don't want skin cancer.
7- Last but not least, I've been offended (well more like pissed off) by racist comments against whites. Because very ironically this test implicitly recognizes anti-white racism.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
How Stereotypically Black Are You?
HelloQuizzy.com: The How Black Are You Test
There you go. Neither one is asking about relatives in jail, though.

Well that's dumb, in the USA it would be a very good predictor of blackness statistically speaking. Buzzfeed needs to start hiring people with 3 digit IQs or stop being such pussies when it comes to making jokes at the expense of anybody who doesn't happen to be white.

I'm down for jokes if everyone is fair game, but this seem like the ramblings 12 year-old SJWs.
esp. as if you get a high score you get some this condescending message:
"You’ve done it! You are the whitest person ever. Congratulations on your success in life. Feel free to share this with all of your friends, who are, no doubt, also white."
Screenshot at 20:00:57 | ScreenCloud

*eye roll*

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You checked off 8 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
7/100

1 -So I laughed at Monthly Python
2 - Watched more than one Wes Anderson movies (who hasn't)
3 - I know how to ski,
4- watched fox news (who hasn't),
5- Watched Juno (I like movies)
6 - And I said I can't tan because - obviously - being very light skinned it peels, burns and I don't want skin cancer.
7- Last but not least, I've been offended (well more like pissed off) by racist comments against whites. Because very ironically this test implicitly recognizes anti-white racism.

I...don't even know who Wes Anderson is. I am really not a big movie-person.

Hell, I hadn't been to the theatre in decades until I started dating my husband...half the time I only go to humor him.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I...don't even know who Wes Anderson is. I am really not a big movie-person.

Hell, I hadn't been to the theatre in decades until I started dating my husband...half the time I only go to humor him.

rushmore, the royal tenenbaums, the grand budapest hotel, fantastic mr. fox, darjeeling limited ...

You checked off 23 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you've done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.

Yup I'm not. Only like an 1/8th or a 1/16th. And yeah, I hate myself for doing the chicken dance, but I had no other choice because I was forced to in my P.E. dance class. :dry:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked off 43 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are pretty darn white. You sometimes miss on high-fives, but you have a good sense of humor about it. And even though the majority of your close friends are white, your larger group of friends is pretty diverse.

God, I fucking hate Buzzfeed so much.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I honestly had no idea what most of the celebrity names and movies actually are....I guess I am ignorant like that. :shrug: