• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

L

LadyLazarus

I don't even have to take this to know I'm whiter than cocaine.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
7078e3679944c79a99c463bd1b9a0a8a-12.jpg

23/100

I'm a down ass white girl okay?!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
"Defended Miley Cyrus based on her cover of “Jolene”?"

:laugh:

[MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
28/100 -- not as white as I thought I'd be! Especially since my hometown was about 80% white. (Then 10% native, 5% Asian, and 5% miscellaneous, including like four black people.)

So, SO guilty of some of those, though. Especially imitating the lead singer of Creed, and ending sentences with "I can't even"

u such a cracker gurl!
I got a 10. :D

And I thought that was a stretch -- I have trouble believing any human beings in general would get a high score on that list, let alone white people. Some of those items were scary.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
u such a cracker gurl!
But I'm not a cracker... Crackers are things you eat... right?

I have trouble believing any human beings in general would get a high score on that list, let alone white people. Some of those items were scary.
:laugh: Yeah definitely. Some of them I just looked at like :thelook: ... like, who would ever want to be on The Real World?

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is the man that scored 100:

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
40/100

That is a lot less than I thought. :laugh:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
So white....sometimes on bright days you can see my heart under my skin like a new born fish.

Actually I got:

You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5/100.

I did cry over something Justin Bieber did. He breathed (and continues to breathe) the same air as I do.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
You checked off 7 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I'm telling you...white people aren't the only ones who FISH!!!

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You checked off 7 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I'm telling you...white people aren't the only ones who FISH!!!
Last time I went fishing, I caught nothing, but the black guy nearby did and he gave me all his fish because he didn't want to clean them. They were yummy. :D

Edit: I forgot. I caught a turtle. I think it was a baby snapping turtle. Did not eat it.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
23/100 not that white

And I do NOT listen to country music! Or have a special outfit for the Fourth of July. I don't think I've done the chicken dance either.
:dry: Hmph. Silly test anyway.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Last time I went fishing, I caught nothing, but the black guy nearby did and he gave me all his fish because he didn't want to clean them. They were yummy. :D

Edit: I forgot. I caught a turtle. I think it was a baby snapping turtle. Did not eat it.

I've eaten turtles, but not baby ones.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Old turtles are tough, but still tasty. Better than alligator.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So white....sometimes on bright days you can see my heart under my skin like a new born fish.

Actually I got:

You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.
I went up to 11 too. That's 1 louder, isn't it? :D