• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You checked off 43 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are pretty darn white. You sometimes miss on high-fives, but you have a good sense of humor about it. And even though the majority of your close friends are white, your larger group of friends is pretty diverse.

God, I fucking hate Buzzfeed so much.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You checked off 11 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

I honestly had no idea what most of the celebrity names and movies actually are....I guess I am ignorant like that. :shrug:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How Stereotypically Black Are You?
HelloQuizzy.com: The How Black Are You Test
There you go. Neither one is asking about relatives in jail, though.

I got 50% black
You must maintain 3 feet of personal space at all times. One person you know is named after a car or liquor. You have seen the Color Purple at least once. You eat fried chicken (but not in front of your white friends) cause you don't want to reinforce the stereotype. There is a Karl Kani outfit hanging in your closet.

Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten fried chicken in front of my white friends...

You scored 66% blackness!

2622018792029762160.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Close To Blackness

You didn't do too bad. Apparently you have a lil' soul. Cool! Keep it up and you'll be totally black soon!

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got 19 out of 100, and it said I'm not white.
I'm really surprised there was nothing about pumpkin spice lattes on here.

I don't understand why white people are stereotyped as republican though.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
rushmore, the royal tenenbaums, the grand budapest hotel, fantastic mr. fox, darjeeling limited ...

I've heard of those but never seen them.

Fantastic Mr Fox was originally a story by Rhoald Dahl. It was one of my favorite as a kid.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I got 50% black
You must maintain 3 feet of personal space at all times. One person you know is named after a car or liquor. You have seen the Color Purple at least once. You eat fried chicken (but not in front of your white friends) cause you don't want to reinforce the stereotype. There is a Karl Kani outfit hanging in your closet.

Now that I think about it, I haven't eaten fried chicken in front of my white friends...

You scored 66% blackness!

2622018792029762160.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Close To Blackness

You didn't do too bad. Apparently you have a lil' soul. Cool! Keep it up and you'll be totally black soon!

I eat fried chicken at least once a year...on MLK day. It's a tradition I started with my equally off-color ( No pun intended) roommate nearly a decade ago and it is sacred to me, since I haven't seen her in long. * Pours some grape aid on the ground* Props.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I scored 23, which is "Not that white" I'm not American, I couldn't understand most of the questions..

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're congratulating people for "Not being white"? That's racist! It's unacceptable

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got 25. I don't understand pop culture references but I do say uh oh spaghettio a lot. It's part of my charm.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got a 3... I'm black or some such. I used to say it uh oh spaghetti o a lot when the the commercials were new. 35-40 years ago. I didn't even get like 90% of the cultural references. This slants young, A LOT.

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not white, I'm a twinkie.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're congratulating people for "Not being white"? That's racist! It's unacceptable

I did 100 to check and they congratulate the person for being the whitest people alive. That's racist as well

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Fantastic Mr Fox was originally a story by Rhoald Dahl. It was one of my favorite as a kid.

yup Same, Roald Dahl is boss - discovered it at the library going there with my big sis around age uh. 7. Went through all their Roald Dahl books in a short time. Really cool books
: )

I loved the idea of the glass elevator.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
You checked off 42 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

I think the test is very biased towards women and I can't see how they won't always outscore men of any race

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6-7 out of 100
Since of uncertainty on a question.
I probably am the single most oblivious to "white culture" here.
Congratulations! You are not white. You're the first one of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF(what even is that?) you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that's OK because the sun is your friend and that's cool as shit.

Nah, the moon is my friend. I'm more of a night owl sort.