• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

how sterotypically white are you?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can guarantee that 90% of the people who posted their results are more stereotypically white than what this test said.

Also, I do wonder if people would be so amenable to my posting an equivalent test named "how stereotypically black are you?". Double standards, double standards...;)

I don't think you understand the impact "crying over Justin Bieber" or not being able to tolerate spicy food has versus:

tumblr_inline_nn66q0ER3p1qeou26_400.jpg

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I can guarantee that 90% of the people who posted their results are more stereotypically white than what this test said.

That isn't my point.

I don't think you understand the impact "crying over Justin Bieber" or not being able to tolerate spicy food has versus:

You don't seem to realise how selective you are in what you choose to be offended by. I am not personally offended by the test's stereotyping of my race, and don't advocate its removal. What offends me (well...more irritates me) is how liberal forum members turn a blind eye to stereotyping of Whites because they make a subjective value judgment over how much harm it causes. That is hypocritical if you think racism is innately evil.

Yet another example of moral inconsistency on the political left. I will always enjoy pointing this out.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A

Can you not see the problem?

Look, I don't think we should close down these threads. I have no issue with racial stereotypes! What I am doing is pointing out that if you do take issue with them, don't stereotype another group then turn around and complain when somebody does it to yours. However innocent this may seem, the message you are sending out to the world is quite clear.

You wouldn't want to help me prove that everybody is innately racist, and racism is a fake crime invented to silence opponents of immigration?

/end

Chrysanthea

I think I just took the "How much do you know about celebrities and pop culture?" quiz. o. O No wonder I got a 8/100.

DreamBeliever

You checked off 35 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
You are not that white. You listen to country music, but prefer other genres, and even though you’ve done the Chicken Dance, you really hate yourself for doing it. You do, however, have a special outfit for the Fourth of July.
Do I have the highest score on here so far? lol

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You checked off 4 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
For a person that relates to 95% of the posts on Stuff White People Like, my results seem off. I'm white as heck quiz, get your white stereotypes right!

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You checked off 7 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.
Congratulations, you are NOT white! You’re the first of your friends to perfect a new dance move and never have to worry about what level of SPF you should use. Heck, you might not even know what SPF stands for and that’s OK because the sun is your friend and that’s cool as shit.

:huh:

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You checked off 12 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

Well okay then.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You checked off 7 out of 100 possible white people scenarios.

:huh:

Congratulations on not being white and for getting skin cancer.

This is one of the more racist things I've seen lately. Does this mean all black people dance?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Congratulations on not being white and for getting skin cancer.

This is one of the more racist things I've seen lately. Does this mean all black people dance?

Yup, and white people are terrible dancers. These aren't even real white stereotypes, like feeling sorry for Taylor Swift is stereotypically white? Or saying jeez luise? Why?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This quiz means nothing, I actually laughed about my results. I'm unbelievable white, but most of the stuff I don't give two fucks about or have never done. eh but why not post it?

How Stereotypically White Are You

f85a587541bebeb391e7be7b91b5bc3d.jpg

What's next, 'how black american are you' asking if either you or someone from your family went to jail recently?

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
These questions are really dumb. Also, already really dated in spite of how recent this is.

I got 10 out of 100, making me supposedly not white.

Think about that.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
5 out of 100, i fail miserably at being white.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Did it again and was more honest and got:

2z82ck1.png

I have yelled "Wilson" more than once in my life (unfortunately) and I have laughed out loud at Monty Python. As others have said: Poor questions, pop culture based and pretty much irrelevant when it was made.