• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Seinfeld" personality test...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Elaine

You scored 41% Harsh, 37% Kavorka, 43% Sarcastic
mt1124746527.jpg

You scored high in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. Don't get fooled by your high harshness. In combination with high sarcasm that probably means you have above average intelligence and have a more sophisticated sense of humor.

You may be wondering why you are Elaine. Well like Elaine, you both seem to have a bit of a mean streak in you. You may not be that nasty, but when somebody pisses you off, you'll let them know. While you may be a bit more sarcastic than Elaine, you both have a good sense of humor. You also both have an average amount of Kavorka; Elaine is usually able to get decent guys, but she can't always secure the Kennedy's. That's probably the case for you too.

So there you have it. You may actually have some female friends, and you may be able to keep a normal job, but otherwise...you are Elaine.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'm in tears over the fact that I did not get Puddy. :cry:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Elaine

You scored 45% Harsh, 50% Kavorka, 54% Sarcastic
mt1124746527.jpg
[SIZE=-2]This test measured 3 variables. [/SIZE] First it measured how harsh you were. By harshness I don't mean whether I think you are going to kill somebody, but whether you are a lollipop and happiness person, or a "shit happens" type of person.
Second it measured how much Kavorka you have. Technically Kavorka is the Latvian word for "the lure of the animal." According to Seinfeld at least. In my test it measured your ability to lure men or women and to a lesser degree how social you are.
Third it measured how sarcastic/cynical you are. Some characters like Jerry are very sarcastic while the Soup Nazi is much less so. It can be difficult to accurately measure sarcasm in a written test.
You scored high in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and high in sarcasm. Don't get fooled by your high harshness. In combination with high sarcasm that probably means you have above average intelligence and have a more sophisticated sense of humor.
You may be wondering why you are Elaine. Well like Elaine, you both seem to have a bit of a mean streak in you. You may not be that nasty, but when somebody pisses you off, you'll let them know. While you may be a bit more sarcastic than Elaine, you both have a good sense of humor. You also both have an average amount of Kavorka; Elaine is usually able to get decent guys, but she can't always secure the Kennedy's. That's probably the case for you too.
So there you have it. You may actually have some female friends, and you may be able to keep a normal job, but otherwise...you are Elaine.

MBTI Type
ENTP
sweet.

Soup Nazi
You scored 48% Harsh, 40% Kavorka, 40% Sarcastic

You scored high in harshness, medium in Kavorka, and low in sarcasm. Generally harsh people that are not sarcastic tend to be a little mean, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and trust that it's not true for you. Perhaps you are just misunderstood. Your medium score in Kavorka suggests that you might not be able to attract anybody you want, but you do have some appeal.

So why were you so lucky as to be the Soup Nazi? Well first of all, you are both pretty harsh. Hopefully you aren't as mean as he is. You might have a sense of humor, but like the Soup Nazi sarcasm does not appear to be your thing.

Well there you go. You might not sell soup for a living, and you probably don't yell at your customers, but you are... The Soup Nazi.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Elaine

You scored 61% Harsh, 61% Kavorka, 43% Sarcastic

colmena

señor member
MBTI Type
INXP
George

You scored 29% Harsh, 33% Kavorka, 41% Sarcastic

So I bet you are wondering, why George? Well both of you seem to have at least average Kavorka's. George may have trouble meeting women, but when he finds them they are often better looking than he is. Like George you are not a mean person, and your sarcasm is probably more a reflection of your intelligence (ok, that part might not be like George). Hopefully your humor is more refined than George's.

I've never seen Seinfeld, but I doubt my humour is more refined than George's.
Otherwise, that seems very accurate.