• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What President Are You?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Gross. I got George H-Dubya Bush.
I did have a double bush for a long time, now it's just a modest hedge.
Everything but the red is true.

Compared to the general population, you are:
Above average on Openness
Low on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion
Below average on Agreeableness
Above average on Neuroticism

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population. (Her is my favorite movie, but that's an exception)
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. (I enjoy the challenge but quit easily and that's why I am soft. On the outside. Bitch.)
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Out of 25 U.S. Presidents, you are the most like:
Jimmy Carter
"The small individual contributors of caring, friendship, forgiveness and love [from] each of us ... can form a phalanx, an army, with great capability."

big-five

Above average on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's what I got - does that mean I'll date Marilyn Monroe too? :newwink:

John F. Kennedy

"If more politicians knew poetry, and more poets knew politics, I am convinced the world would be a little better place in which to live."

High on Openness
Average on Conscientiousness
High on Extroversion
Low on Neuroticism

More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

BTW [MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION] it seems I'm also a broccoli fan -let's have a broccoli dinner one of these days :cheers:

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
James Madison

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty."

* Average on Openness
* Above average on Conscientiousness
* Below average on Extroversion
* Above average on Agreeableness
* Below average on Neuroticism

* Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
* More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
* Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
* Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
* Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

* Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Barack Obama.

Above average on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness
Below average on Neuroticism

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
George H. W. Bush

Below average on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion

Likely to be skeptical of minorities and sexual deviants.
More likely to be pro-life rather than pro-choice.
Likely to feel that any sensible person must start with the status quo.
Likely to regard philosophical discussions a waste of time.
Likely to pursue interests in the real world, rather than bury yourself in book knowledge.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member

Low on Conscientiousness
Average on Agreeableness

Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Gross. I got George H-Dubya Bush.
I did have a double bush for a long time, now it's just a modest hedge.
Everything but the red is true.

Low on Conscientiousness
Average on Extroversion

Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population. (Her is my favorite movie, but that's an exception)
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. (I enjoy the challenge but quit easily and that's why I am soft. On the outside. Bitch.)

what is a double bush... also doesn't make sense that both of us got broccoli and arugula crap.

- - - Updated - - -

I got Abraham Lincoln

•Extremely high on Openness
•Below average on Conscientiousness
•Above average on Extroversion
•Average on Agreeableness
•Above average on Neuroticism

•Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
•More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
•Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
•Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
•Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
•Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
•More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
•Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
•More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
•Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
•More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
•More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
•More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
•More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
•Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.
•Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
•Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
•More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
•More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Barack Obama
"There are some things about being president that I still have difficulty doing. For example, faking emotion. Because I feel it is an insult to the people I'm dealing with."

High on Conscientiousness
Above average on Agreeableness (I disagree.)
Low on Neuroticism

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation. (True.)
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life. (Meh.)
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo. (Your mom is no longer your mom.)
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions. (Sure.)
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics. (My library means shit.)
More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems. (It depends.)
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems. (It depends.)
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community. (Not interested in the feeling of belonging to any community, but always glad to take part of challenges and help solve them.)
More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country. (Fuck that. I don't derive a feeling of pride from something that is coincidental. )
More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population. (He killed her in the end. That's my kind of romance.)
More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking. (Smoke whatever you want, just not close to my face.)
More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones. (You'll be disappointed.)
More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events. (What date is it?)
More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests. (That would be selfish as fuck. Not everyone wants to skin little deers while listening to Slayer. )
Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views. (Alright. There's always an opportunity to learn. )
Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners. ( I don't change partners. I add more.)
Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law. (They respect my impartiality, apparently. )
More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family. (I'm sensing sarcasm. )
More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement. (Jokes on you. I fucked your mom. )
More likely to oppose capital punishment. (I told you before. You'll be disappointed. )
More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs. (Whatever you're smoking, man.)
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. (That, yes. )
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone. (I have something called a referendum. I will question its contents when I see fit. )
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger. (Fucking your mom wasn't enough then.)
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union. (Idiot. You should learn how to take care of your family.)

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. (Fuck broccoli and arurugulala. I like meat.)

This test is shit.

Jaguar

Obama

High on Openness
Above average on Conscientiousness

More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
More likely to support the use of capital punishment. (I used to until I saw the endless corruption and incompetence.)
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union. (Less likely to belong to a labor union.)

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. (Not true.)

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
big-five

Below average on Extroversion
Extremely high on Agreeableness
Low on Neuroticism

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
More likely to oppose capital punishment.
More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How ironic I got the homeschooled president, considering I was homeschooled.

Abraham Lincoln. "OCEAN"

High on Openness
Average on Extroversion
High on Agreeableness
Extremely high on Neuroticism

More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
John F Kennedy

"If more politicians knew poetry, and more poets knew politics, I am convinced the world would be a little better place in which to live."

High on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion

Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jimmy Carter

I do like broccoli. Lol
I got Carter too (the most ex of our ex-presidents, as P. J. O'Rourke would say), although I scored a bit differently. And I actually tend to like exercise.

• Above average on Openness
  • High on Conscientiousness
  • Average on Extroversion
  • Below average on Agreeableness
  • Above average on Neuroticism

I'm trying to come up with something positive to say about Jimmy Carter's presidency, and the only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that he signed the Staggers Act in 1980. Staggers Rail Act - Wikipedia :D

staticundertones

MBTI Type
INFJ
Thomas Jefferson

• Extremely high on Openness
  • High on Conscientiousness
  • Extremely low on Extroversion
  • Extremely high on Agreeableness
  • Below average on Neuroticism

My 2$ bill was discontinued and now I'm only worth a nickel.

jamain

MBTI Type
IST_
Out of 25 U.S. Presidents, you are the most like: James Madison

Below average on Openness
Low on Extroversion
Above average on Agreeableness

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Barack Obama

Average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness

Less likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

No vegetable prediction. But I do like broccoli and arugula

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep getting Madison or Jefferson, even though I was hoping for JQ Adams. Fuck this test