• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What President Are You?

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I don't really see it...
View attachment 21684
But; "More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula." Yes bich, where's my chicory at??

"Above average on Openness
Low on Conscientiousness
Below average on Extroversion
Average on Agreeableness
High on Neuroticism"

"Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking." - Reading this whilst putting some extra nicotine in my vape.
"Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise." Ok, it's a no for me. I don't know how I got this 'match'. Still love chicory and 'bitter' things (but broccoli isn't even bitter like what??) though.

rav3n

No surprise.

barack-obama.jpg

Compared to the general population, you are:

High on Openness
High on Conscientiousness
Above average on Extroversion
Below average on Agreeableness
Low on Neuroticism
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
More likely to nurture a few select beliefs that you regard as settled in stone.
Less likely to flirt with harm and danger.
Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
The bolded ones aren't accurate. I support diplomacy over military intervention. Near zero interest in my neighborhood and neighbors and while I'll casually chat with them, turn down their attempts to socialize. Local politics bore me to tears. I also have assorted insurance but don't bother with purchasing extended warranties.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.
I do enjoy broccoli and have learned to be okay with arugula. But I hate bitter melon and mustard greens, only learning to enjoy cabbage in the last few years.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
No surprise.

barack-obama.jpg

The bolded ones aren't accurate. I support diplomacy over military intervention. Near zero interest in my neighborhood and neighbors and while I'll casually chat with them, turn down their attempts to socialize. Local politics bore me to tears. I also have assorted insurance but don't bother with purchasing extended warranties.

I do enjoy broccoli and have learned to be okay with arugula. But I hate bitter melon and mustard greens, only learning to enjoy cabbage in the last few years.

I would actually probably vote for you.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Woohoo, bitter melon and mustard green haters unite! :wizfreak:

I really don't like extended warranties, if it's gonna break, I'm not gonna buy it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Warrior Xenomorph

36zphzstv1ty.jpg

You're the most common xenomorph type, loyal to the hive to a fault. When you aren't crawling through air vents and tunnels to seek out new prey and hosts, you are usually right by your Queen's side, guarding her and her eggs from pesky colonial marines. You are essentially a variant of the Drone type, although you have more armor and tend to be a little more aggressive and direct in dealing with victims and threats to the hive, usually because you attack in numbers with fellow warriors and drones. Despite being a blunt force instrument for the queen you serve, you're quite intelligent and show an ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing threats. You have no problem sacrificing yourself or fellow warriors if it will allow the hive and queen to survive and thrive. Some warrior variants have the smooth head carapace, similar to the runner and the original drone, leading some xenobiologists to speculate that you may not be a separate type, but rather a specialized version of drones grown in anticipation for the arrival of better prepared enemies such as Predators, marines, and Lt. Ripley. Many an unsuspecting human have underestimated you and assumed they were headed into another bug hunt when invading your hives. Knowing where they are is not going to be enough for overconfident, inexperienced opponents to defeat you, and their ill preparation will later lead them to exclaim game over, man, game over. The only surefire way to defeat you is to avoid engagement altogether and also to hope some pesky company man with dollar signs in his eyes doesn't try to harvest you for his company's weapons division.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
John Adams

"Thanks to God that he gave me stubbornness when I know I am right."

big-five

Compared to the general population, you are:

Average on Openness
Below average on Conscientiousness
Low on Extroversion
Below average on Agreeableness
Extremely high on Neuroticism
According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Amazingly, your personality is simply too smooth and well-rounded for Dr. Neiman's study to be able to say anything about you.