• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House personality tests (very precise and simple, with photos)

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Recently I got as a gift a very interesting personality book, full of information and tests. One of the tests, the most interesting one, is called "House Personality Test". It's small book with images 8 pictures inside. It tells you to choose the picture that you feel more comfortable with. Well, for your convenience, I took pictures of all eight houses, and translated the texts to English (actually, there will be errors! If any of the descriptions are so awfully translated that understanding is not possible, tell me and I will try to translate it again using other words).

Anyway, here we go. The test tells you, as instructions, exactly this:

"Who are you? Choose the house you would feel the most comfortable. Read on the back of the chosen house what your choice reveals about you."

House #1
4siEPn4.jpg

House #2
tsru1uc.jpg

House #3
jsJbuEK.jpg

House #4
xU8fpZr.jpg

House #5
XpYfWHN.jpg

House #6
toa44Uv.jpg

House #7
6DB4SOC.jpg

House #8
StRwNJM.jpg

Analyzed all the houses? Already chose yours? Don't peek the answers, because the game kind of loses it's fun. Choose one house that you feel more comfortable with and check its matching description!

House #1

House #2

House #3

House #4

House #5

House #6

House #7

House #8

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I chose house 1. I agree with the description for me

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I chose 3, and it quite fits. Then I read the others, several of them also fit quite well. Conclusion? Lots of forer effect.

It may be. But each house have key particularities, which differs one from another. It's true that 3 or 4 houses describes it's readers as "complex" or "uncommon", but only one of them declares something like "You like to do things with precision and with principles." and not everyone acts like that. Anyone can easily fit in all houses, but giving it a closer look to the description and for yourself, you will sort out a maximum of 2 or 3 houses truly similar to yourself.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
G

garbage

1. I read some of the others' descriptions but it fits best.

W

WhoCares

House # 2, The Shoe fits.:D

NB - secretly disappointed this has nothing to do with House, the TV series.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
what's the name of the book?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
4, and it fits, more or less.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It may be. But each house have key particularities, which differs one from another. It's true that 3 or 4 houses describes it's readers as "complex" or "uncommon", but only one of them declares something like "You like to do things with precision and with principles." and not everyone acts like that. Anyone can easily fit in all houses, but giving it a closer look to the description and for yourself, you will sort out a maximum of 2 or 3 houses truly similar to yourself.
I agree. I chose 3, which is by far the best fit. I identify with some of 1 and 2, but not as much. It reminded me a bit of enneagram, where we have a best fit type but also wings and trifixes that influence our motivations and outlook. It might even make sense to view one's preference as some superposition of all 8, each with a weighting factor. The ones we don't identify much at all with will be weighted very low.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really like 6... :blush: I've always loved big fancy houses.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like house 2 best. I wish it were smaller.

The description? Meh.

I like the illustration style though.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
House #3 won over House #8

I would say House #3 (practical and everyday use) fits me better than House #8 (my childhood dreams).

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
#4 just barely squeaked by #6 :) Accurate.

Sunny Ghost

I liked house #1, 3, 4, and 5.

1. This choice suggests a love for solitude, the dream os isolation as some kind of happiness, as you remember or imagine a childhood in a cozy and safe home. To dream of this kind of place is important to you, but you know that there's something unreal in this fairy tale house, with everything so comfortable and safe. You might consider, every once in a while, the idea of escaping to such a sweet shack: there's one side in your personality that seeks to run away from the tough reality and complications from real life. But you know that, at best, this is a temporary reclusion. There's a road to the gate, and beyond it another road that takes to other parts of the world. You can be happy in your loneliness, but you need the company from others; and there are things that must be done on the world out there.

3. This house suggests that you have an interesting and very complex personality. You have strong convictions and like to participate of world issues. There's a part in you, however, that don't trust in your own ideas and in your way of reacting to things. Seeing this as a weakness, you are inclined to project an image of a strong and determined person. This contradiction between the external appearance and the internal reality can make you be perceived as inflexible, when in reality your thoughts and feelings are a lot more subtle and interesting. The world needs people like you, creative and brave, ready to take a position. You like to do things with precision and with principles. Don't be afraid to show your true complexity: she will make you an even stronger person.

4. You like to feel comfortable in the world, feel that things are, or could be, safe and stable. When you are in a relationship or work, and established a routine, you like to keep it this way. You avoid complications and interruptions, as you are prone to maximize risks in projected situations, and opt a relaxed life. You have a charming, but expansive personality, and when things go well you are a great company, easy to live with. But things get hard for you when you are challenged by other people, or by happenings, or even when or way of doing things is interrupted. Live according to comfortable habits might take you to inflexibility and even compliance. Your house is great for live, but it's a good idea to come down the steps, get to the street, take risks, and see hoe people live in other houses.

5. How is it up there in the sixth floor? The choice of living there indicates a paradox in the core of your personality. You love the agitated world and the diversity of people that lives in it. You are a social being, with a strong social conscience, and with an extroverted willingness of become involved with reality. On the other hand, you might be unsure of your place in the world, feeling a little dissociated, and prefering to be in your own physical and psychic space. These contradictions create identity problems: you are an extrovert or introvert? Sometimes you feel like you are an actor, and the whole world a stage: one time you play this character, then that other character, leading to doubts about who you really are. Well, you are what you are! Your personality have several different aspects, you are more than just one person. So go out there, in the streets, and be happy with what you really are: a complicated, contraditory and interesting person.

Freaky, man!

I do think that where a person dream's of living can tell you a lot about a person.