• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House personality tests (very precise and simple, with photos)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
House 3

This house suggests that you have an interesting and very complex personality. You have strong convictions and like to participate of world issues. There's a part in you, however, that don't trust in your own ideas and in your way of reacting to things. Seeing this as a weakness, you are inclined to project an image of a strong and determined person. This contradiction between the external appearance and the internal reality can make you be perceived as inflexible, when in reality your thoughts and feelings are a lot more subtle and interesting. The world needs people like you, creative and brave, ready to take a position. You like to do things with precision and with principles. Don't be afraid to show your true complexity: she will make you an even stronger person.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
House 1 or house 8, probably more 1.

These seem to work well, especially 1 hits hard as accurate.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
House 4. The description isn't wrong...

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
House #5

How is it up there in the sixth floor? The choice of living there indicates a paradox in the core of your personality. You love the agitated world and the diversity of people that lives in it. You are a social being, with a strong social conscience, and with an extroverted willingness of become involved with reality. On the other hand, you might be unsure of your place in the world, feeling a little dissociated, and prefering to be in your own physical and psychic space. These contradictions create identity problems: you are an extrovert or introvert? Sometimes you feel like you are an actor, and the whole world a stage: one time you play this character, then that other character, leading to doubts about who you really are. Well, you are what you are! Your personality have several different aspects, you are more than just one person. So go out there, in the streets, and be happy with what you really are: a complicated, contraditory and interesting person.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
House #7. It took a while for me to decide on it, but it came down to feeling like my house would commonly be overlooked and therefore I might be less prone to intruders. So I don't think it really aligns with the text because it wasn't about secrecy as much as "Out of sight, out of mind."

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I immediately chose house 1 before I even saw the others and it fits perfectly.

This choice suggests a love for solitude, the dream os isolation as some kind of happiness, as you remember or imagine a childhood in a cozy and safe home. To dream of this kind of place is important to you, but you know that there's something unreal in this fairy tale house, with everything so comfortable and safe. You might consider, every once in a while, the idea of escaping to such a sweet shack: there's one side in your personality that seeks to run away from the tough reality and complications from real life. But you know that, at best, this is a temporary reclusion. There's a road to the gate, and beyond it another road that takes to other parts of the world. You can be happy in your loneliness, but you need the company from others; and there are things that must be done on the world out there.