• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvert/Extrovert/Ambivert Test

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
http://lonerwolf.com/introvert-or-extrovert-test/

You have reached 50 of 100 points, (50%)

If you score was between:
0 – 20 points You’re predominantly an Introvert.

20 – 40 points You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.

40 – 60 points You’re an Ambivert.

60 – 80 points You’re an Extrovert with some Ambivert functions.

80 – 100 points You’re predominantly an Extrovert.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got 47. I was expecting a much lower score.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have reached 80 of 100 points, (80%)

Extrovert
As a great social networker, you love to socialize, mingle and make as many friends as possible. You gain your energy from the external world of people and events, and prefer thinking and carrying out your daily activities amongst other people. Unlike introverts, you find alone time draining and miserable and prefer to be in the spotlight surrounded by other people. People describe you as gregarious, talkative and even “larger than life” at times. To summarize, these are some of your defining characteristics:

Sociable and outgoing.Introvert or Extrovert: Test Yourself With Our Personality Quiz
Energized by social interaction.
Gregarious.
Has many friends.
Friendly and easy to approach.
Assertive and competitive.
Speaks and acts, and then thinks later.
Easily distracted.

:party2:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Famous Ambiverts: George Carlin, John Lennon, Celine Dion, Rowan Atkinson, Angelina Jolie, Marilyn Monroe, Julian Assange, Richard Dawkins, Princess Diana, Johnny Depp, William Shakespeare, Jesus of Nazareth, Leonardo DiCaprio, Stephen Spielberg.

Famous Fictional Ambiverts: House, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), Gandalf, Superman, Alice in Wonderland, Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Sherlock Holmes, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Emily Thorne (Revenge)
I'm okay with this. :yes: Got 49.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
42 --> this was a close call though, so I'm going to assume I'm slightly more introverted

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have reached 53 of 100 points, (53%)

I expected lower too :shrug:

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have reached 51 of 100 points, (51%)

Ambivert
As a fairly equanimous person, you display both introverted and extroverted characteristics. While on some days you like being surrounded by many people, on others you prefer to relax on your own and take some time out. As such, you can easily relate to both extremes on the personality spectrum, and have an easier time delving in and out of the internal and external worlds. This may lead to feelings of confusion as many times you feel like a “walking contradiction”, feeling one thing one moment, and another thing the next. Your friendship circle tends to consist of 3, 4, or 5 people. To summarize, these are some of your defining characteristics:

• Equanimous
  • Enjoys socializing, but also being alone at times.
  • Behavioural decisions usually rely on “how one feels”, or the context of the situation.
  • Usually has a small group of friends.
  • Flexible.
  • Changeable.
  • Ability to appreciate both inner and outer worlds.
  • Easygoing.
Famous Ambiverts: George Carlin, John Lennon, Celine Dion, Rowan Atkinson, Angelina Jolie, Marilyn Monroe, Julian Assange, Richard Dawkins, Princess Diana, Johnny Depp, William Shakespeare, Jesus of Nazareth, Leonardo DiCaprio, Stephen Spielberg.

Famous Fictional Ambiverts: House, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), Gandalf, Superman, Alice in Wonderland, Belle (Beauty and the Beast), Sherlock Holmes, Bruce Wayne (Batman), Emily Thorne (Revenge).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Results

You have reached 60 of 100 points, (60%)

introvert-ambivert-extrovert-test-q.png

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have reached 61 of 100 points, (61%)

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
42 myself.

I often use vent for my socializing so vent people only see the expenditure of energy vs. the time I dedicate to reclaiming energy.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You have reached 39 of 100 points, (39%)

You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was awarded 60 ambivert points. No surprise to me. I just left my own birthday party early because much as I do enjoy peoples company I also enjoy being away from large crowds. It was a joint party but I decided not to invite anyone myself and let my friend take the limelight for birthday wishes et al, not out of any sense of duty but more because I prefer not to be the focus of attention.... too much expectation and drama etc etc.