• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvert/Extrovert/Ambivert Test

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
42, which seems way too high

wolfy

awsm
Could also be esfp ya know? sfp is all we can say for sure. Need more sfp data points

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
I have done this test some time ago and scored 62%. However, I got the same thing now, even 2 times. I go along better with the Ambivert description, though.

Enjoys socializing, but also being alone at times.
Behavioural decisions usually rely on “how one feels”, or the context of the situation.
Usually has a small group of friends.
Flexible.
Changeable.
Ability to appreciate both inner and outer worlds.
Easygoing.

Sounds like me.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I got a 46, which seems about right, given that I occasionally convince myself I'm just a really lame ENFP.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got a 46, which seems about right, given that I occasionally convince myself I'm just a really lame ENFP.

the bf got 42 which totally makes sense too. i think he is actually just sort of ambiverted with social anxiety. he does the extroverted thing of not thinking before he speaks and sort of being blunt, odd or inappropriate for shock value.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
34/100

20 – 40 points You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.

I'm surprised I scored that high. This leaned a little too in favor of "introverts want/need no human contact" and I didn't even find the desert island scenario THAT much of a problem.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm surprised I scored that high. This leaned a little too in favor of "introverts want/need no human contact" and I didn't even find the desert island scenario THAT much of a problem.

I picked 1 on that question.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
64. Extrovert with some ambivert characteristics. Eh.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
My mom scored an 88. 88.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
62. Not sure if it's an accurate test then; I know I'm an introvert, but I think if I had grown up in an environment in which socializing came easily (after age 7) I would have become a slight to moderate extrovert. I get stressed out when I have to socialize a lot, but mostly it's wondering if I did it right, so more social anxiety and shyness than introversion. I think I am technically introverted though, or naturally ambiverted, because I don't find a lot of conversations interesting and like to have some alone time to research and think and process my thoughts. I like to talk about issues and interesting things, not just to talk. One on one though if I'm around introverts I'm usually doing more of the talking when we're getting to know each other.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
65. It says "You’re an Extrovert with some Ambivert functions."

Close enough. I'm not super outgoing or the life of the party at all. I just like interacting with people. My most comfortable environment is around my close friends and family, though.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
65. It says "You’re an Extrovert with some Ambivert functions."

Close enough. I'm not super outgoing or the life of the party at all. I just like interacting with people. My most comfortable environment is around my close friends and family, though.

+ 1

Same for me. I like to be around people I connect with a lot. I like to be by myself quite a bit. I don't like being around strangers.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I retook the test, don't remember why but the second time I got 35 I must of changed my mind about something. I'm not very consistent sometimes, a lot of the times

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
the bf got 42 which totally makes sense too. i think he is actually just sort of ambiverted with social anxiety. he does the extroverted thing of not thinking before he speaks and sort of being blunt, odd or inappropriate for shock value.

Yeah, I'm kinda like that too. When I'm comfortable I seem like an ENFP, and I think out loud, go on tangents, and say off-kilter, blunt things (in a good-natured way, of course). Usually people find it amusing, but some don't. That being said, I am rarely at ease socially, so I tend to clam up in unfamiliar social situations, and then people label me as a quiet, nerdy guy who is "probably good at computers or something".

Acquaintances I'm comfortable around think I am definitely an extravert, while new people think I'm definitely introverted. The people who know me best think I'm an amibvert leaning towards introversion. :)