• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introvert/Extrovert/Ambivert Test

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I picked 1 on that question.

I picked a 5.

Sure I like alone time and isolation when it's by choice but I don't think I could be stand being stranded for an indefinite amount of time with no interaction whatsoever.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I forgot my exact score but I got ambivert. Not surprised. I had a difficult time sensing when I'm close to being "full" from interacting with others. It's almost the same kind of thing when a cat is being petted. First they like it, then love it, then become unsettled, irritated...and *scratch*. I don't scratch but I do suddenly drop out of conversation or abruptly leave.

á´…eparted

passages
You have reached 64 of 100 points, (64%)

60 – 80 points You’re an Extrovert with some Ambivert functions.

L

LadyLazarus

You have reached 34 of 100 points, (34%)

20 – 40 points You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You have reached 53 of 100 points, (53%) - Ambivert

Makes sense. In some ways I'm extremely, extremely introverted; but not in the sense of being joyful being solitary. I would survive poorly as a hermit. I am very quiet, but I also like being around people/doing things with people, assuming I really connect with them, which is not super common, lol.

yeghor

You have reached 38 of 100 points, (38%)

If you score was between:
0 – 20 points You’re predominantly an Introvert.
20 – 40 points You’re an Introvert with some Ambivert functions.
40 – 60 points You’re an Ambivert.
60 – 80 points You’re an Extrovert with some Ambivert functions.
80 – 100 points You’re predominantly an Extrovert.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I see we score above average

blofeld-cat.jpg

Yes, we are most pleased. Soon we shall rule over the introverted plebe of this puny world!

Attachments

• blofeld-cat.jpg
    blofeld-cat.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 76

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3

Around a minute in or so she mentions a study that concluded 68% of the population are ambiverts and the rest are more extreme. Although there are no results cited I could believe that because E/I is determined by a chemical in the brain that is modified by socializing, Es have less and so need more - but it makes sense that we are all varying on the amount we need and that most people are somewhere along that scale and fewer at the extremes.

JustAMind

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
?
x%-68%-y% is also an arbitrary way to look at this, since it depends what set of criteria is taken by a person interpreting the survey

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
61 for me...

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
In the video she says that she is an introvert, I thought she came off as a confident introvert which is probably why she feels close to the video topic. Agree on N P.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
In the video she says that she is an introvert, I thought she came off as a confident introvert which is probably why she feels close to the video topic. Agree on N P.
don't delude yourself. she probably had to take a nap afterwards

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
62. Not sure if it's an accurate test then; I know I'm an introvert, but I think if I had grown up in an environment in which socializing came easily (after age 7) I would have become a slight to moderate extrovert. I get stressed out when I have to socialize a lot, but mostly it's wondering if I did it right, so more social anxiety and shyness than introversion. I think I am technically introverted though, or naturally ambiverted, because I don't find a lot of conversations interesting and like to have some alone time to research and think and process my thoughts. I like to talk about issues and interesting things, not just to talk. One on one though if I'm around introverts I'm usually doing more of the talking when we're getting to know each other.

I got the same exact score. o_O Even higher than the ENFP's here.. Socializing got easier when I turned 17, because of a big change in my life. I still feel uncomfortable talking to people, but I do it to gain knowledge. :\