• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PSYCHOPATH TRAITS TEST

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
Richard Feynman's last recorded words

Mr. ENTP himself.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Most psychopaths are non-violent because they tend to be dispassionate and focused on obtaining maximal rewards. Commonly, violence offers a complicated solution to their problems that they'd prefer to avoid in favor of the simpler strategies, that's why you'd be more likely to find them at the New York Stock Exchange than behind bars.
This explains a lot...

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I scored 39% and I'm ISFP
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YOUR
SCORE 36%
Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Read more about the psychopathic spectrum

*Giggle.* I can see from others perspectives.:shrug: Thought I would be lower.

DoctorCroupy#9

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP 7w8 sx/sp. Got a 70% o_O

I really don't think this test is very accurate, considering the number of questions xD but it was fun. I'm kind of blunt and cutthroat about stuff, but not that blunt and cutthroat.

Rosie Drew

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I really don't think this test is very accurate, considering the number of questions xD but it was fun. I'm kind of blunt and cutthroat about stuff, but not that blunt and cutthroat.

Yes, it made me have 36% and then said I didn't see other peoples perspectives ... I think it is not accurate.
I think its really going for social difference and not psychopath traits...:)

Alea_iacta_est

Some OKCupid user made a quiz that has the exact same questions and answer point system as the PCL-R, so if you want accuracy, this one is the one to choose:
http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/take
I scored like a 22.

Nicodemus

Your score: 52%

La bla.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Some OKCupid user made a quiz that has the exact same questions and answer point system as the PCL-R, so if you want accuracy, this one is the one to choose:
http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/take
I scored like a 22.

Followed your link, but the highest-rated psychopathy test I saw didn't give results in that format:

The Law Abider
You scored 34% empathic, 12% delusional, 38% sociable, and 32% law-abiding!
You aren't particularly empathic and you might be prone to manipulating people, but at least you follow the law. Instead of your ties to society keeping you in like, you're controlled by your fear of legal retribution. You do have some limits on your behavior at least, though. You're probably not a psychopath.

Also, got a 52% on the original test. I think preferring cats and indie music lowered it a bit.

L

LadyLazarus

42%

Hahaha...

yeghor

You scored 61% empathic, 24% delusional, 75% sociable, and 59% law-abiding!

You don't have any gross defects of character at all. You might have your problems, but for the most part you're simply a normal person and most definitely not a psychopath in any way.