• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PSYCHOPATH TRAITS TEST

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nonetheless, they lack any form of foresight, though it would be possible for some sociopaths to use Ne perhaps to unravel their prey, making ENFX just as valid as ESFX.

Hmm. I disagree. I think I use a great deal of foresight on a daily basis. And I'm definitely not mistyped.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
36% for me. And yes, I love kittens.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Score: 58%
"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6%
"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
75%
You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
"Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

so essentially im an ent. yay.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
33%. I feel less badass now.

I'd beat most of you on the machiavellian test though. :burns:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
18%
You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
27%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
27%

ew

G

Glycerine

33%. I feel less badass now.

I'd beat most of you on the machiavellian test though. :burns:

I think there is a slight difference. Although you have to be adaptable and calculating to be high Machiavellian, it's more strategic whereas psychopathy has more of a high impulsivity/risk taking with low physiological reactivity/arousal component to it. They aren't mutually exclusive by any means.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think there is a slight difference. Although you have to be adaptable and calculating to be high Machiavellian, it's more strategic whereas psychopathy has more of a high impulsivity/risk taking with low physiological reactivity/arousal component to it. They aren't mutually exclusive by any means.
Always bright. :wubbie:

Alea_iacta_est

Hmm. I disagree. I think I use a great deal of foresight on a daily basis. And I'm definitely not mistyped.

Any type can show foresight, what I was talking about there is the fact that sociopaths have absolutely no concept of foresight, they only see the immediate. All types possess foresight, but some more than others, most notably in the two types with the most foresight INTJ and ENTP, both of which have iNtuition. iNtuition allows its users to predict outcomes easier than a sensor would, though a sensor still can predict outcomes just as well as an iNtuitive if they learn how. Sociopaths on the other hand only see whats in front of them and they have no foresight, so the more plausible (correlation) interpreting function would be Sensing.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Can't finish the test. The psychopath in me keeps lying.