• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Learn Myself Personality Test (learnmyself.com)

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type Is The Designer (RIOGS)

20pppat.jpg

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

5.01% of people are Designers

mijtki.jpg

aev5ht.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Emotionally Reactive 84%
Introverted 99%
Conventional 100%
Agreeable 63%
Disciplined 56%

Your Personality Type Is The Guardian (RICAD)

Guardians are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Guardian can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Guardian generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Guardians are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Guardian generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

3.3% of people are Guardians

Big 5 Overview
Neuroticism 84
Extroversion 1
Openness 0
Agreeableness 63
Conscientiousness 56

Neuroticism
Overall 84
Anxiety 73
Anger 36
Depression 72
Self-Consciousness 95
Immoderation 77
Vulnerability 92

Extroversion
Overall 1
Friendliness 8
Gregariousness 1
Assertiveness 0
Activity Level 11
Excitement-Seeking 10
Cheerfulness 2

Openness
Overall 0
Imagination 29
Artistic Interests 31
Emotionality 0
Adventurous 11
Intellect 0
Progressivism 18

Agreeableness
Overall 63
Trust 71
Morality 62
Altruism 0
Cooperation 81
Modesty 99
Sympathy 31

Conscientiousness
Overall 56
Self-Efficacy 38
Orderliness 92
Dutifulness 88
Achievement-Striving 4
Self-Discipline 47
Cautiousness 47

My_Personality_10.png

My_Personality_2.png

My_Personality_4.png

Did anyone else keep clicking the "next" tab even after running out of pages? There's hidden messages. It's hilarious.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
1. Personality type: RIOAS

Emotionally Reactive: 83%
Intraverted: 96%
Agreeable: 82%
Spontaneous: 99%

2. Big 5 Overview

Neuroticism: 83%
Extraversion: 4%
Openness to Experience: 73%
Agreeableness: 82%
Conscientiousness: 1%

3. Neuroticism
Overall: 83%

Anxiety: 75%
Anger: 58%
Depression: 41%
Self-consciousness: 49%
Immoderation: 99%
Vulnerability: 99%

4. Extraversion
Overall: 4%

Friendliness: 45%
Gregariousness: 11%
Assertiveness: 0% (oh)
Activity level: 1%
Excitement-seeking: 15%
Cheerfulness: 57%

5. Openness to Experience
Overall: 73%

Imagination: 85%
Artistic interests: 71%
Emotionality: 91%
Adventurousness: 61%
Intellect: 21% (no :( )
Progressivism: 60%

6. Agreeableness
Overall: 82%

Trust: 73%
Morality: 72%
Altruism: 67%
Cooperation: 84%
Modesty: 48%
Sympathy: 87%

7. Conscientiousness
Overall: 1%

Self-efficacy: 1%
Orderliness: 3%
Dutifulness: 30%
Achievement-striving: 1%
Self-discipline: 1%
Cautiousness: 34%

9. Infographic (too lazy to post the actual graphic)

Most people find you passionate, sympathetic, and imaginative. There are 15 people out there very similar to you.

10. Infographic

Strengths:
Cooperative and helpful
Trustworthy
Generally sincere

Weaknesses:
Gets bossed around
Too laid-back
Feels out of control sometimes

11. You by the numbers
Depression: 41%
Friendliness: 45%
Assertive: 0%
Trust: 73%
Adventurous: 61%
Imagination: 85%

12. You're kinda like

Karen Horney, Vincent Van Gogh, Peter Kingsley, Heath Ledger, Orhan Parnuk, David Lynch, Thomas S. Kuhn, Harper Lee, Tim Burton, Homer

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rjp's Personality Report

alanced 99%
[E]Xtravested 75%
[O]pen 96%
[A]greeable 73%
[D]isciplined 81%

Your Personality Type Is The Teacher (BEOAD)
Teachers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Teacher enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Teachers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Teacher generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

4.65% of people are Teachers

Business as usual :wink:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reactive: 59%
Extraverted: 71%
Conventional: 59%
Guarded: 92%
Spontaneous: 93%

Your Personality Type Is The Motivator (RECGS)

Motivators are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Motivator generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Motivator can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Motivator has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
5.96% of people are Motivators

I don't agree with conventional.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Entertainer

Entertainers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. With a good sense of social awareness, they tend to be outgoing and enthusiastic, with a tendency in groups to talk and assert themselves. The Entertainer generally prefers fact over fiction and security and stability over ambiguity and disorder. Sticking with convention and familiar routines is generally best. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Entertainers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Entertainer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.
1.66% of people are Entertainers
5ba16cce3d842f53942bcf14b6f7fcaa.jpg

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

SYMPATHETIC

ARTISTIC

OPEN MINDED

I usually don't like Big Five but this is ok. I'm highly neurotic and open...mostly to art and progressivism, and even though I'm guarded, my one extremely high agreeable trait was sympathy. I came up more introverted, but on extroversion I scored higher on assertiveness and adventure seeking than the rest.

There are 28 people like Marmotini

Celebrities: Ellen Page, Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Julia Roberts

Attachments

• My_Personality_2.jpg
    My_Personality_2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 54