• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Subconscious Personality Test

Alea_iacta_est

I've seen several of these over the internet, and I thought I would share one with you guys. I'll post my original answers to this test below this post.

Try and answer with the first picture that comes in your head when you read the "describe" questions.

LET US BEGIN:

1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?
- If you go right, you will be led to a wooded valley.
- If you go left, you will be led to a wide open plain.

2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.

3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?

4. Do you decide to pick up the gun or leave it on the ground?

5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?

POST YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU VIEW THE INTERPRETATIONS UNDER THE SPOILER BELOW, just like Riva's cube test.

Alea_iacta_est

My original answers when I first saw this test were:

1. Right into the wooded valley
2. A Black Bear, it is standing still watching me.
3. A revolver
4. Pick up the gun
5. A large lake, the waters are calm and still. The water is crystal clear.
6. A giant mountain, very scenic and majestic.

gromit

likes this
wooded valley
shaggy brown bear, it is juggling
silver pistol
pick it up
shallow stream with small smooth stones at the bottom
moss and more trees

Alea_iacta_est

If you want a more expanded and thorough test, try this one, I'll post my answers to this one under a spoiler.
http://www.lifedestiny.com/person/person06.html

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. One day you decide to go for a hike in the country. After walking for a while, you come to a fork in the road, which way do you decide to go?

Into the wooded valley. The plain is boring and not as scenic. Also, I'm allergic to grass.

2. Farther down the path you chose, you suddenly came across a bear, describe what kind of bear it is and what it is doing as you approach it.

Brown bear. It doesn't bother me and I don't bother it.

3. As you look around, you discover that there is a gun on the ground nearby, what type of gun is it?

Double barrel shotgun

Considering I just ran into a bear, I pick it up

5. After making you decision, you continue down the path and arrive at a body of water, describe it in detail (size, shape, color, activity, etc.)

It's a lake - beautiful water, sandy beach and surrounded by lots of trees and limestone (rock walls) in spots.

6. Finally, as you stand there looking across the body of water, what lies on the other side of it?

The other side. It's just a ledge with limestone croppings and some trees.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wooded valley
Baby black bear eating honey from a honeycomb
Small silver gun
Pick it up
Lake with a waterfall in a grove. Round, clear-blue, cool.
Rolling green hills tumbling down into a village below.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

right into woods

It's a brown grizzly bear and it's pulling berries off a bush.

pink bubblegum

Oh I read that wrong… it's a shotgun

leave it

it's a fast flowing river - rapids over rocks

more woods

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Though the woods.

Big grizzly rubbing his back on a tree. We notice one another and continue on about our business.

Smallish rifle. I wonder what happened to the person who dropped it, speculate that the bear might have had something to do with it and leave it be.

Narrow, shallow, swift-running creek.

More lovely forest.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took a left

Black bear eating berries

Lever action rifle (random ha ha)

picked that shit right up

Small lake, green around the edges, progressively got more blue when you reached the center, calm

I saw a boy at the other side of the lake. And Mountains behind him.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Go left to the wide open plains'

It's a brown bear, minding its own business with its cub, catching fish and such.

A type of Sniper Rifle

Why not? I might be able to use it to catch food.

A river where the length of the river expands further than the eyes can see. You can see most of the sediments inside the river. It has a few curves here and there, but nothing too snake like. Most likely, it is heading towards another body of water.

More land of the plains. Further into the distance are some rocky sediments like canyons and mountain chains.

G

garbage

Right, into the wooded valley. Plains are boring.

Brown bear rooting through trash.

A normal pistol. I don't know anything about guns. That's what comes to mind when I picture guns.

Pick it up!

Err.. uhm.. .. because someone else might get their hands on it.. yeah..

Lake. What's a lake doing in a valley? No idea.

More water, as far as I can tell.

According to this, I'm risk-avoidant and security-seeking, but I like to take risks by pressing on with my goals? And I like guns.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
1.right
2.Brown,eating berries
3.a pistol
4.pick it up
5.stream black rapids
6.a mole hill

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
I've seen several of these over the internet, and I thought I would share one with you guys. I'll post my original answers to this test below this post.

Try and answer with the first picture that comes in your head when you read the "describe" questions.

LET US BEGIN:

POST YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE YOU VIEW THE INTERPRETATIONS UNDER THE SPOILER BELOW, just like Riva's cube test.

1. Right.

2. It's a brown bear, and it's sleeping.

3. A pistol.

4. I pick it up in case I encounter any wild animals that threaten my safety.

5. It's a pond, but it's beautiful. Pale blue water. Transparent. It's quiet.

6. A plain.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Yes. :sadpolarbear:
Think about it like this...I picked up the pistol to defend myself against the brown bear. If I had said polar bear, then I wouldn't have been able to do that. 'Cause I wouldn't shoot you. Considering it's rude to shoot friends. And illegal.