• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which planet is right for you?

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
got Mars too.
You scored 37% temperature (higher=warmer), 9% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 30% for the size of your planet.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got Pluto.

You scored 2% temperature (higher=warmer), 18% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 57% for the size of your planet.

P

Phantonym

Neptune

44% temperature (higher=warmer), 40% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 25% for the size of your planet.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Mercury
You scored 59% temperature (higher=warmer), 34% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 18% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is hot and small, and has average gravity. You are in luck! I have a great home for you. It may have a bit less gravity than you were expecting, but your new planet is Mercury!
Things will get kind of hot on your new planet as the temperature does go up to 800 F. You'll probably look forward to the cool nights where the temperature dips down to -270F. Each day last a long time though, and you'll probably only live for about 300 of them anyway. So things will probably be comfortable on Mercury for maybe 2 or 3 hours of your life.

Only Pluto has less gravity than your new home. Anybody over 120 pounds on your new planet would probably be morbidly obese. Moving around on your new home will be very easy at first, but if you try to visit some friends on nearby Venus you'll be too weak to even stand up there. Don't be surprised if you notice that people start to grow bigger on Mercury too.

Only half of Mercury's planet has been mapped, but if you are willing to wait until 2011, a new spacecraft is already on its way there. Fortunately, since Mercury is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Mercurian government, and Mercury-E-Marts will be in every shopping center. Other planets will fear your speedy planet and want to leave you alone. Enjoy your new home!

I would actually love really low gravity! Yes!

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Jupiter

You scored 22% temperature (higher=warmer), 74% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 30% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has lots of gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. However I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the planet I have found for you. It's a lot bigger than you were expecting, but your new home is Jupiter!

The average temperature of your new home is a frigid -244 F. Don't count on any relief in the summer time, because Jupiter doesn't have any seasons. Time may not fly on Jupiter, but your days certainly will. They only last 10 Earth hours. Of course your years will go much slower. By the time you are 7 years old you will probably be ready for a nursing home.

Make sure you are ready for the tremendous gravity on your new world. It's 250% of Earth's gravity. Expect to be under 4 feet tall by the end of your life with all that force dragging you down. It will take some getting used to.

Since Jupiter is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. Perhaps you may wish to live on its famous Great Red Spot. Actually, I noticed that you may want a planet that is more technologically advanced than Jupiter will be. It's so big that you will never have the convenience of a company like Walmart taking over your world. If that is your sort of thing, I suggest you check out one of Jupiter's many moons. My recommendation is Europa... there may even be water for you to drink and swim in beneath the moon's icy surface. Enjoy your new home!

Damn, I kind of wanted one with low gravity. Ah well.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Saturn
You scored 33% temperature (higher=warmer), 37% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 73% for the size of your planet.

Um, ok. This is just like some pointless existentialist test, right?

Soar337

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Jupiter
You scored 16% temperature (higher=warmer), 62% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 82% for the size of your planet.
From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, large, and has lots of gravity. You are in luck! I have the perfect planet for you. Your new home is Jupiter!
The average temperature of your new home is a frigid -244 F. Don't count on any relief in the summer time, because Jupiter doesn't have any seasons. Time may not fly on Jupiter, but your days certainly will. They only last 10 Earth hours. Of course your years will go much slower. By the time you are 7 years old you will probably be ready for a nursing home.

Make sure you are ready for the tremendous gravity on your new world. It's 250% of Earth's gravity. Expect to be under 4 feet tall by the end of your life with all that force dragging you down. It will take some getting used to.

Since Jupiter is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. Perhaps you may wish to live on its famous Great Red Spot. You won't have to worry about any sleazy Jupiter-Mart chains popping up all over your planet because it's too big for that. Even if it did, you could just move away from the mess. Speaking of which, you have some great vacation spots nearby. Jupiter has 63 identified satellites, and one of them, the moon Europa, might even have drinkable water beneath its surface. Enjoy your new home!

I can't wait to become a dwarf

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Mars

You scored 37% temperature (higher=warmer), 28% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 30% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that has an average temperature, is smaller, and has little gravity. You are in luck! I have the perfect home for you. Your new planet is Mars!
The average temperature of your new home is a relatively mild -81 F. Once in a while things do get very nice on Mars, as the temperature can go up to almost 80 F if you are at the right spot. It's temperature is the most similar to Earth. Mars' gravity is less than half of Earth's. With the reduced gravity, movement will be easier for you there, but if you don't exercise, your body will quickly start to grow weak. Don't be surprised if you notice that people start to grow bigger on Mars too.

Mars has been known since prehistoric times. Of course in the last few decades, spacecraft have actually landed on the planet's surface. Make sure you bring a lifetime supply of oxygen with you, as Mars' thin atmosphere is primarily just CO2. Assuming you work out that whole oxygen dilemma, you should live to about 40 Martian years old on your new home.

Fortunately, since Mars is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Martian government, and Mars-E-Marts will be in every shopping center. Other planets will fear your Red Planet and want to leave you alone. Enjoy your new home!

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jupiter
You scored 13% temperature (higher=warmer), 65% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 33% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has lots of gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. However I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the planet I have found for you. It's a lot bigger than you were expecting, but your new home is Jupiter!

Since Jupiter is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. Perhaps you may wish to live on its famous Great Red Spot. Actually, I noticed that you may want a planet that is more technologically advanced than Jupiter will be. It's so big that you will never have the convenience of a company like Walmart taking over your world. If that is your sort of thing, I suggest you check out one of Jupiter's many moons. My recommendation is Europa... there may even be water for you to drink and swim in beneath the moon's icy surface. Enjoy your new home!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Mars
You scored 33% temperature (higher=warmer), 26% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 22% for the size of your planet.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
Mars

You scored 19% temperature (higher=warmer), 38% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 18% for the size of your planet.
From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has average gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist, but I think I can find you a good new home. It may have a little bit less gravity than you'd prefer, but your new home is Mars!

The average temperature of your new home is a chilly -81 F. Once in a while things do get comfy on Mars though, as the temperature can go up to almost 80 F if you are in the right spot at the right time. Mars' gravity is less than half of Earth's. With the reduced gravity, movement will be easier for you there, but if you don't exercise, your body will quickly start to grow weak. Don't be surprised if you notice that people start to grow bigger on Mars too.

Mars has been known since prehistoric times. Of course in the last few decades, spacecraft have actually landed on the planet's surface. Make sure you bring a lifetime supply of oxygen with you, as Mars' thin atmosphere is primarily just CO2. Assuming you work out that whole oxygen dilemma, you should live to about 40 Martian years old on your new home.

Fortunately, since Mars is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Martian government, and Mars-E-Marts will be in every shopping center. Other planets will fear your Red Planet and want to leave you alone. Enjoy your new home!

deleted
Venus
Awesome!
My favorite planet

You scored 71% temperature (higher=warmer), 86% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 27% for the size of your planet.
From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is hot, small , and has lots of gravity. You are in luck! I have a great planet for you. It may have a little less gravity than you wanted, but your new home is Venus!

I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Venus is probably the nastiest planet out there. It's atmosphere will poison you, the heat will bake you, and the atmospheric pressure will crush you. But don't let that get you down. Venus has the ultimate Greenhouse Effect going on, and the temperature goes up to 870 F. That's even hotter than Mercury.

Looking for some good news? Well as I said before, it will always be your birthday on Venus. If you are able to survive all of Venus' fierce conditions, you'll might live to 140 Venus years old. Also you'll find that the gravity is about the same as Earth's. It's a little bit less though, so I'll give you 50-50 odds of dunking that basketball.

Venus is about the same size as Earth, so you can expect some aspects of your new life to be similar to life on Earth. There will probably be a few major governments that control your new world. Globalization will occur, and McVenus burgers will probably be available on every block. Militarily, you will become a force to be reckoned with. However be careful of neighbor Mercury, who may become even more powerful than you. Hey, it's not going to be a picnic, but enjoy your new home!​

R

Riva

I don't need a stupid test to tell me where i belong. I watch star trek.

Cardassia. that's where i belong. and no stupid kligon could hold me back.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The Choose your next planet Test ...

Mars
You scored 16% temperature (higher=warmer), 48% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 22% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has average gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist, but I think I can find you a good new home. It may have a little bit less gravity than you'd prefer, but your new home is Mars!
The average temperature of your new home is a chilly -81 F. Once in a while things do get comfy on Mars though, as the temperature can go up to almost 80 F if you are in the right spot at the right time. Mars' gravity is less than half of Earth's. With the reduced gravity, movement will be easier for you there, but if you don't exercise, your body will quickly start to grow weak. Don't be surprised if you notice that people start to grow bigger on Mars too.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Saturn

You scored 33% temperature (higher=warmer), 63% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 13% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that has an average temperature, a lot of gravity, and has a small size. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. I considered sending you to Neptune or Mars, but I've decided the best new home for you is Saturn!
Even with an average temperature of -290 F, Saturn is still cooler than 3 planets, and is amazingly about the same temperature as Mercury is in a few select locations. Of course that's without calculating the windchill from your planet's 1100 mph winds. You may wish to try and live inside the planet (it does have an internal heat source). Make sure to pack a lifetime supply of oxygen before you leave though. Saturn's gravity is relatively similar to Earth's. It's a little stronger though, and you'll probably feel pretty sluggish for the first couple months.

I hope you aren't really keen on birthdays, because there are over 25,000 days in a Saturn year. You'll probably be in a nursing home if you make it to the ripe old age of 3. Your days will fly by though...they are twice as fast as Earth's.

Saturn is a rather large size planet, although its a baby compared to its neighbor Jupiter. Unless you are Jesus, you'll probably have some trouble walking on Saturn. It's not very dense. In fact your new planet will actually float on water. Since Saturn is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. I noticed that you want a planet that is more technologically advanced than Saturn will be. It's so big that you will never have the convenience of a company like Walmart taking over your world, and your planet may have many smaller governments competiting against each other. You may wish to organize a supercolony on one of Saturn's moons. My recommendation is Titan... you can even check out the now defunct Huygens probe (pictures open in new window) that landed there in 2005. Enjoy your new home!

KDude

Pluto
You scored 2% temperature (higher=warmer), 26% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 22% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has less gravity than Earth. You are in luck! I have the perfect planet for you. Your new home is Pluto!
At about -393 F, you'll never have to worry about using your air conditioner. Pluto also has far less gravity than any other planet. You'll even be able to dunk a basketball on a 100 foot tall net there!

Not surprisingly, years last a long time on Pluto. If you are lucky, you might make it to your 1/3 birthday. A week on Earth will be about one day for you on Pluto. Of course it will be hard for you to tell, considering it will be dark on Pluto all the time.

Yep, things will be kind of tough on Pluto. Fortunately because it is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Pluto government, and Plutomarts will be in every shopping center. While your small size may seem initially to be a disadvantage in interplanetary skirmishes, in reality it's not. Your nearest neighbors Neptune and Uranus are massive, and they will suffer from internal conflicts that your planet will not have to worry about. Enjoy your new home!

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Mars

You scored 33% temperature (higher=warmer), 14% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 22% for the size of your planet.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Neptune
You scored 33% temperature (higher=warmer), 54% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 13% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that has an average temperature, is small, and has average gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. After considering Mars, I've decided that the best planet for you is actually Neptune!
You'll probably find Neptune a little bit cold for you. The average temperature of your new home is a frigid -353 F. Of course that's without calculating the windchill from your planet's 900 mph winds. You may wish to try and live inside the planet (it does have an internal heat source). Make sure to pack a lifetime supply of oxygen before you leave though. Fortunately, Neptune's gravity is relatively similar to Earth's. It's a little stronger though, and you'll probably feel pretty sluggish for the first couple months. If I had sent you to Mars, you would have dealt with a gravity half as much as Earth.

I hope you aren't really keen on birthdays, because you'll be lucky to live for just 1/2 of a Neptune year. In fact it hasn't even been a Neptune year since the planet was discovered in 1846.

Neptune is an average size planet. However it could still hold about 80 of our puny Earths. Your planet will be too big to have one government, so plan on having smaller cities and countries. I wouldn't plan on a world of Neptune-Marts in every shopping center, but your planet probably will be at least partially homogenized. Eventually you should become more technologically advanced than your Uranus neighbors, but the smaller Pluto may actually become king of your universal jungle. You'll want to make nice with them. Enjoy your new home!

You scored 33% on temperature, higher than 50% of your peers.

You scored 54% on gravity, higher than 47% of your peers.

You scored 13% on size of planet, higher than 8% of your peers.