• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which planet is right for you?

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Jupiter

You scored 2% temperature (higher=warmer), 69% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 22% for the size of your planet.​

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has lots of gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. However I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the planet I have found for you. It's a lot bigger than you were expecting, but your new home is Jupiter!

The average temperature of your new home is a frigid -244 F. Don't count on any relief in the summer time, because Jupiter doesn't have any seasons. Time may not fly on Jupiter, but your days certainly will. They only last 10 Earth hours. Of course your years will go much slower. By the time you are 7 years old you will probably be ready for a nursing home.

Make sure you are ready for the tremendous gravity on your new world. It's 250% of Earth's gravity. Expect to be under 4 feet tall by the end of your life with all that force dragging you down. It will take some getting used to.

Since Jupiter is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. Perhaps you may wish to live on its famous Great Red Spot. Actually, I noticed that you may want a planet that is more technologically advanced than Jupiter will be. It's so big that you will never have the convenience of a company like Walmart taking over your world. If that is your sort of thing, I suggest you check out one of Jupiter's many moons. My recommendation is Europa... there may even be water for you to drink and swim in beneath the moon's icy surface. Enjoy your new home!

Sesshoumaru

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The Choose your next planet Test ...

Jupiter
You scored 22% temperature (higher=warmer), 65% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 13% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, smaller, and has lots of gravity. Well my friend, that planet does not exist. However I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the planet I have found for you. It's a lot bigger than you were expecting, but your new home is Jupiter!
The average temperature of your new home is a frigid -244 F. Don't count on any relief in the summer time, because Jupiter doesn't have any seasons. Time may not fly on Jupiter, but your days certainly will. They only last 10 Earth hours. Of course your years will go much slower. By the time you are 7 years old you will probably be ready for a nursing home.

Make sure you are ready for the tremendous gravity on your new world. It's 250% of Earth's gravity. Expect to be under 4 feet tall by the end of your life with all that force dragging you down. It will take some getting used to.

Since Jupiter is so massive, there will be many smaller communities throughout your world. Perhaps you may wish to live on its famous Great Red Spot. Actually, I noticed that you may want a planet that is more technologically advanced than Jupiter will be. It's so big that you will never have the convenience of a company like Walmart taking over your world. If that is your sort of thing, I suggest you check out one of Jupiter's many moons. My recommendation is Europa... there may even be water for you to drink and swim in beneath the moon's icy surface. Enjoy your new home!

Enough said...

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
our result for The Choose your next planet Test ...
Pluto

You scored 5% temperature (higher=warmer), 28% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 50% for the size of your planet.​

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is colder, somewhat smaller, and has less gravity than Earth. You are in luck! I have a great planet for you. It may be a little bit more globalized than you'd prefer, but your new home is Pluto!

At about -393 F, you'll never have to worry about using your air conditioner. Pluto also has far less gravity than any other planet. You'll even be able to dunk a basketball on a 100 foot tall net there!

Not surprisingly, years last a long time on Pluto. If you are lucky, you might make it to your 1/3 birthday. A week on Earth will be about one day for you on Pluto. Of course it will be hard for you to tell, considering it will be dark on Pluto all the time.

Yep, things will be kind of tough on Pluto. Fortunately because it is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Pluto government, and Plutomarts will be in every shopping center. While your small size may seem initially to be a disadvantage in interplanetary skirmishes, in reality it's not. Your nearest neighbors Neptune and Uranus are massive, and they will suffer from internal conflicts that your planet will not have to worry about. Enjoy your new home!

Thats ok. Pluto is cool.
Sailor%20Pluto.jpg

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mercury
You scored 79% temperature (higher=warmer), 48% gravity(higher=more gravity), and 33% for the size of your planet.

From what I've gathered, you appear to prefer a planet that is hot and small, and has average gravity. You are in luck! I have a great home for you. It may have a bit less gravity than you were expecting, but your new planet is Mercury!
Things will get kind of hot on your new planet as the temperature does go up to 800 F. You'll probably look forward to the cool nights where the temperature dips down to -270F. Each day last a long time though, and you'll probably only live for about 300 of them anyway. So things will probably be comfortable on Mercury for maybe 2 or 3 hours of your life.

Only Pluto has less gravity than your new home. Anybody over 120 pounds on your new planet would probably be morbidly obese. Moving around on your new home will be very easy at first, but if you try to visit some friends on nearby Venus you'll be too weak to even stand up there. Don't be surprised if you notice that people start to grow bigger on Mercury too.

Only half of Mercury's planet has been mapped, but if you are willing to wait until 2011, a new spacecraft is already on its way there. Fortunately, since Mercury is such a small planet, everyone will be near each other and working together to get the best technology in the whole solar system. You will form one Mercurian government, and Mercury-E-Marts will be in every shopping center. Other planets will fear your speedy planet and want to leave you alone. Enjoy your new home!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I didn't go to the results because it no longer lets you skip registering (unless I missed something) and I'm the last person left on Earth without an OKC account, but I'll bump it anyway because I like understated dark humor, and the quiz made me laugh. Let's just say I got Mercury because it's my favorite planet.