• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Trait Quiz

ygolo

My termites win
http://www.quotev.com/quiz/873358/Your-Best-Personality-Trait/

Spontanaity
The good thing about you is that you're spontaneous. You're up for almost anything. Unpredictable and wild, you're friends can't really figure you out, and that's just the way you like it! You don't have a particular style, don't fit into any particular group, and tend to have friends in high places and low ones. People like you because you remind them how to have fun. That's an important thing to do in today's fast-paced competetive society. You're very laid back and are cool with just hanging out, but are also up for the occassional party. You have fun just being yourself, after all, it's the best you can be!

ygolo

My termites win
Problem with these tests--especially the short ones, is that answering differently on a couple questions can skew the results significantly

Responsible
You are a very responsible and careful person. You*rarely ever lose*any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.

P

Phantonym

Responsible. It would be so funny...if it weren't so true.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Humor
Your best personality trait is your quick witt. Often the first to make a joke, or the first to think of one, your the person who can make everyone else laugh. You are the class clown, the jokester in your group of friends, and have a pretty good chance of becoming a stand-up comedian one day. Being able to make people laugh is a very good talent to posess. After all, you know what they say. Laughter is the best medicine!

Hmm I don't even know how I got that one. I didn't even pick those types of answers I don't think. :/

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Responsible

I guess :p

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Spontaneous but if I change one answer I get responsible.

(I would classify me as neither and guess my best trait as "energetic" or something like that)

G

garbage

Responsible
You are a very responsible and careful person. You rarely ever lose any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.​

i.e. boring :mad:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Responsible
You are a very responsible and careful person. You rarely ever lose any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.

Not even remotely surprising -- and 100% true. :laugh:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Spontanaity
The good thing about you is that you're spontaneous. You're up for almost anything. Unpredictable and wild, you're friends can't really figure you out, and that's just the way you like it! You don't have a particular style, don't fit into any particular group, and tend to have friends in high places and low ones. People like you because you remind them how to have fun. That's an important thing to do in today's fast-paced competetive society. You're very laid back and are cool with just hanging out, but are also up for the occassional party. You have fun just being yourself, after all, it's the best you can be!

Oh yeah baby!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Humor
Your best personality trait is your quick witt. Often the first to make a joke, or the first to think of one, your the person who can make everyone else laugh. You are the class clown, the jokester in your group of friends, and have a pretty good chance of becoming a stand-up comedian one day. Being able to make people laugh is a very good talent to posess. After all, you know what they say. Laughter is the best medicine!

:whistling: The only time I make people laugh though is when I'm not trying too.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Responsible

You are a very responsible and careful person. You rarely ever lose any of your belongings, homework, etc. If you do, you go into major freak-out mode, having a panic attack and an emotional meltdown. You dislike delegating tasks to other people, and would rather do things yourself. You wake up 30 minutes earlier than you have to just to make sure you're ready in time to leave. You always have assignments completed and turned in on time. And chances are, you hope to get into a good college one day. Being responsible is a good thing because nobody got to success by sitting around doing nothing.

Looks like a quiz I would have made when I was 10 years old.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Spontaneity

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Spontanaity