• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rorschach Inkblot test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That was fun!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This was interesting!
How you see your own body image
"woman's lap"

Good/Common Answers: Bat, butterfly, female figure (in the centre), moth
Bad Answer: Anything insulting about the female figure (it is an indicator of your own body image)
Paranoid Tendency: Faces e.g mask, animal face, jack o lantern
Your feelings of anger or physical harm
"two bloody hamsters giving high five!"

Good/Common Answers: Butterfly, cave entrance, Two human-like forms
Anything else indicates a sign that you have trouble relating to people.
Indicates social interactions with others & sexual preference

2 women moving something.
Potential heterosexual response: Seeing two male figures
Potential homosexual: Seeing two androgynous or female figures.
Your perception of your father or male authority figures
"Some kind of mythical animal...Like minotaurs, but not really."

Good/Common Answers: A standing figure (man, bear, gorilla)
Bad Answers: To describe the figure as menacing in any way, i.e. a monster, or attacking gorilla, as this blot indentifies with your perception of your father, or authority figures.
Indicates mental problems (You should see only Bat or Butterfly)
"a butterfly"

Bad Answers: Anything else. Seeing the butterfly antennae as scissors or any cutting device is an indicator of a castration complex. Schizophrenics occasionally see moving people in this image. Seeing crocodile heads on the ends of the bat's wings indicates hostility.
Your subconscious attitudes about sexuality.
"This one is scary somehow... a tiger maybe, but makes me feel negative"

Common Answers: animal hide, boat, submarine, mushroom cloud, men with long noses and goatees, sex organs.
How you really feel about your mother
"two women talking"

Good/Common Answers: Two Girls, Bunny or Women
Bad Answers: Insulting descriptions. Walnut kernel may mean a vulvar fixation, thunderclouds suggest anxiety, Lamp suggests schizophrenic.
Your processing of complex situations or emotional stimuli
"a lion drinking from the water and his own reflection"

Good/Common Answers: Four legged animals,tree, butterfly, rib cage, christmas tree.
Not seeing the four legged animals can indicate that you are mentally defective
Generic screening item
"a water horse jumping from the water"

Bad Answers: Mushroom cloud on the centre line at top can indicate paranoia. Monsters or men fighting can indicate poor social development.
Difficulty processing this may indicate trouble dealing with unstructured data
Test of your organizational ability
"two mermaids and mystical underwater world"

Bad Answers: Two faces at top centre blowing bubbles, or smoking pipes can indicate an oral fixation. Two animals eating a stick or tree indicates castration anxiety.

Alea_iacta_est

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Results

A bat nesting on a sheet of paper. Defensive of what it is doing.

Bad Answer: Anything insulting about the female figure (it is an indicator of your own body image)

A man crying blood

Two men making their dogs have sex.

"A death bug crawling off of the page. Its eyes are staring at me but staring around me as well to detect any potential escape options."

Bad Answers: To describe the figure as menacing in any way, i.e. a monster, or attacking gorilla, as this blot indentifies with your perception of your father, or authority figures.

A happy bat flying away to freedom. Or a stern mustache.

Bad Answers: Anything else. Seeing the butterfly antennae as scissors or any cutting device is an indicator of a castration complex. Schizophrenics occasionally see moving people in this image. Seeing crocodile heads on the ends of the bat's wings indicates hostility.

A leaf coming to engulf me

Common Answers: animal hide, boat, submarine, mushroom cloud, men with long noses and goatees, sex organs.

"Two stingy women who dislike each other but concur that it is not polite to act so in public.

Bad Answers: Insulting descriptions. Walnut kernel may mean a vulvar fixation, thunderclouds suggest anxiety, Lamp suggests schizophrenic.

"Two disosaurs trying to climb away from the hot lava that is going to cause them to go extinct. They have to climb to common ground and get away from all potential dangers to that the can reproduce and thrive. What they do not realize is that their situation is hopeless"

Good/Common Answers: Four legged animals,tree, butterfly, rib cage, christmas tree.

Generic screening item
A devil donkey

Bad Answers: Mushroom cloud on the centre line at top can indicate paranoia. Monsters or men fighting can indicate poor social development.

"A happy scene of birds fluttering around. But what the do not know is that the devil has sent secret minions from below to keep track of their behavior"

Bad Answers: Two faces at top centre blowing bubbles, or smoking pipes can indicate an oral fixation. Two animals eating a stick or tree indicates castration anxiety.

á´…eparted

passages
Well this is definitely interesting. If this is actually accurate, then it explains a quite a bit. I can't say anything is all that wrong. And hey, it even guessed I was homosexual! I took an inblot tests 6 years ago and apparently I "failed" it by trying to unify all the images into one. It really ticked me off because, because of it, the psychatrist was "unable" to interpret the information. Either way I can talk about inblots for a really long time. End up seeing really elaborate stories and backgrounds forming when I look at them. The images are linked with implicit meaning. I can't quite explain why. I ended up explaining a lot less than I saw because I didn't feel like typing too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"An angelic figure who is reaching upwards facing away in a welcoming manner. She is doing so in an objective but warm way.

From another prospective, it's also a demonic dog-like creature. It's disposition is a mixture of sinister but playful. In the sense that, it's going to mess with you for it's own pure enjoyment.

Additionally, it is also another angelic figure of a somber disposition welcoming forth individuals who are hurt and lost."

"Two monks or spiritual advisers telepathically communicating with each other, but are doing so apprehensively. They do not like each other, but must do this and make themselves in spite of it.

A fire demon/spirit gazing forward with child-like awe."

"Two African tribal women filling a pitcher at a water source being viewed through a large fish eye lens. The scene would be rather ordinary in the absence of a lens. Yet it's also extraordinary and inspires mild awe. "

"A very large bulky/heavy dragon flying high over the ground gazing forward as it makes a very long journey. The ground it flies over was once a former sprawling city that is all but destroyed (by the hand of something else). It's tired, weary, and has seen far too much in its life. It has a very melancholy/depressed disposition and only lives because it must.

It is also a large "death lord" type demon. It is powerful and ancient. It is drifting forward floating off he ground several inches. Being in it's presence is physically and mentally painful and it can willingly decide to leave scars from it behind."

"A moth that has been infected by a parasitic fungus. It no longer moves of its own will. Luckily it will not directly kill it.

Two spectral wolves. It's head is corporeal, where as the rest of it exists as a mist. They are jokesters that unpredictibly flip from happy joking, to sinister joking."

"The entrance to a massive chasam. The height is hundreds of feet high, but only 10 to 15 feet wide.

A great power eminates from within that is of a neutral to evil slant. However, it is not entirely posessive and the right person could wield it. "

"Two native american children in a dance with each other. It is for play and fun. They are both trying to win, but the winning is for the sole purpose of enjoyment. There is no true "loser". While they appear serious, inside they are laughing and joyous.

A chaotic good demon who only want to have fun and lead others to having a good time. He might put you through quite some trials, but it will ultimately be beneifical and good."

"Two chameleons climbing an unknown plant in a warm, humid, but comfortable and serene environment. They are touching hands with a gentle woman not entirely scene in the picture. She helps all and deeply cares about all living things. "

Generic screening item
"A skull dragon of a lawful evil alignment. To see it means eternal damnation.

Two angelic creatures standing in uncertain fate amidst a small vessel that can only fit them. It is of an oddly sickly diseased nature and they are fated to mutate shortly. "

"Two alien humanoids in a elaborate and intimate dance that many spectators would view. It is both for entertainment purposes, but impact a very deep cultural meaning that is unique for each event.

An extremely jovial, happy god who is never sad, never ill, and loves everyone. His love is lighthearted and energetic. He views the good in everything and everyone and even the most evil of creature becomes happy and good in his presence.

Small creatures meeting around two central plants in a very alien universe. They all can feed on this plant, despite each creature being very different. Some carnivorus, some herborius, some friendly, some vindictive/cruel. They do not interact and only acknowledge each others exsistance."

Bad Answers: Two faces at top centre blowing bubbles, or smoking pipes can indicate an oral fixation. Two animals eating a stick or tree indicates castration anxiety

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That was fun! Not really sure how to interpret my results, but I did see I'm very animal-minded haha. I guess my answers were more abstract than literal but those are the first things I saw for real!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This was interesting!! I'm really bad at interpretations though.

Edit: particularly thought my "sexuality" one was fitting LOL.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
This was interesting!! I'm really bad at interpretations though.

Edit: particularly thought my "sexuality" one was fitting LOL.

Well at least you aren't 'mentally defective'! I chuckled a bit when I read that. What terminology...

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well at least you aren't 'mentally defective'! I chuckled a bit when I read that. What terminology...

Hah! Right? What's up with that word choice??

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not really what I'd call fun. Here is how I did: