• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emotional Intelligence Test

Let me preface this by saying that the test is poorly named; this isn't really about emotional intelligence as a whole as it is about identifying trends in the way people answer questions. Which could be a part of emotional intelligence, but I don't know. Anyway ... yeah.

Clicky.

Your score from emotional intelligence is 32/45. This is better than 97.6985% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

EI.png

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EQ tests, although Fe approves of tests that favor functions that are left behind in IQ tests, the fact remains that, like IQ tests, EQ tests are just as meaningless.

I will post my score in a bit, got some work to do first, but I fully expect my EQ to be very low. :D

Your score from emotional intelligence is 12/45. This is better than 2.59% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

:D

Of course I could have taken the test less literally and focus more on the randomness of people, but instead I took it the true INTP way. Pretty much all unrelated, a few indirectly and one directly.

EQ tests, although Fe approves of tests that favor functions that are left behind in IQ tests, the fact remains that, like IQ tests, EQ tests are just as meaningless.

I will post my score in a bit, got some work to do first, but I fully expect my EQ to be very low. :D

Your score from emotional intelligence is 12/45. This is better than 2.59% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

:D

Of course I could have taken the test less literally and focus more on the randomness of people, but instead I took it the true INTP way. Pretty much all unrelated, a few indirectly and one directly.

What is "the true INTP way?"

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is "the true INTP way?"

To be able to see many different causes for any one of those statements, meaning that in pretty much all of the cases both statements can be entirely unrelated to each other. In fact, even for the ones I didn't say unrelated, I could see potential for it to be entirely unrelated. However, there were a couple in which I felt that even though they may be unrelated, there is an above average chance that they are at least indirectly related.

To be able to see many different causes for any one of those statements, meaning that in pretty much all of the cases both statements can be entirely unrelated to each other. In fact, even for the ones I didn't say unrelated, I could see potential for it to be entirely unrelated. However, there were a couple in which I felt that even though they may be unrelated, there is an above average chance that they are at least indirectly related.

Gotcha. Yeah, logically, they are nearly all unrelated.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Let me preface this by saying that the test is poorly named; this isn't really about emotional intelligence as a whole as it is about identifying trends in the way people answer questions. Which could be a part of emotional intelligence, but I don't know. Anyway ... yeah.

Clicky.

Yeah, I don't see how it relates to emotional intelligence at all.

I got 24/45, better than 42.1749% of the people who have taken the test.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Your score from emotional intelligence is 13/45. This is better than 3.68% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

still don't see how this relates to my personal emotions

I made my own rules if i agreed with both statements i said directly, if i sort of agreed but not entirely i said inversely, if not at all i said unrelated. I also didn't read the directions, because that is for chumps

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Hmm. Well, I can take this test two ways. One, is to answer with what I know is most likely the right answer. Two, is to answer with how I'd look at this in 'real life', meaning that there can be more than one reason to connect things together. Or to disconnect them.

Don't really like this one. Not sure if it proves anything.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score from emotional intelligence is 30/45. This is better than 91.7146% of people that have taken this test.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your score from emotional intelligence is 13/45. This is better than 3.68% of people that have taken this test.

Sunny Ghost

Your score from emotional intelligence is 24/45. This is better than 42.1749% of people that have taken this test. The distribution of how others score on this test is below.

I always find these types of questionnaires difficult to answer due to lack of context.

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
I got 27/45 (60%) when answering based on my analysis of the relationships of the statements.

Then I tried simply answering based on my personal answers to the statements (i.e. if I said true to both statements or false to both statements - I clicked directly related, if I said true to one, and false to the other, I clicked inversly related. You can't pick the middle option with this approach). Then I got 21/45.

Finallly, clicking unrelated to all statements scores you 13. So in my second approach I scored 21/32 (66%). Not a meaningfully different result.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your score from emotional intelligence is 28/45. This is better than 77.1001% of people that have taken this test.

Better than I normally get on these types of tests.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't entirely understand the way they've set this test up. How is it related to emotion if you're guessing at statistics? And why are the instructions so convoluted?

Qre:us

28/45, better than the results 77% of the other test-takers. I found this test actually very interesting. Thanks for sharing

Edit: seeing the responses in this thread...hmm. It seemed pretty clear what they were trying to capture. They asked a large sample of people to qualify these statement as related, unrelated or inversely related. These people, although unique snowflakes, produced a statistically significant trend in how they categorised the above. Then, when you take the test, your results are aiming to capture two dimensions, 1. How well your subjective evaluation can pick up on/align with, the trend of the masses in how they subjectively assigned values to the statements, (basically, can you monitor your own subjective feelings, as well as, others....or are you way off in your own isolated island unto yourself)?
2. How well you do 1. compared to others taking this test.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your score from emotional intelligence is 30/45. This is better than 91.7146% of people that have taken this test.

I pretty much broke down in my head...that if both A. and B. are use of a judement function they're relatable....if it's got to do with extraverting as A. and judgerness as B. for example they have nothing to do with each other. "shrugs" good enough. This btw is not an EQ test. There is an actual way that you can be tested for EQ this is just based on trying to predict things others will do...where EQ is how you emotionally react to something...but whateves.