• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Verbal IQ

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
99.97%

They must have misphrased one of the questions.

Idiots. /INTJ mode>

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SubFacor IQ score = 132
Subscale percentile = 98

I had a hard time finding the synonyms in some sections. :(

Rambling

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

99.79%

What on earth does pulchritude mean? :newwink:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
i1iih0.png

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
re took it somehow i did worse than last time:shrug:

SubFacor IQ score = 93
Subscale percentile = 32

Chrysanthea

IQ: a number representing a person's reasoning ability (measured using problem-solving tests) as compared to the statistical norm or average for their age, taken as 100.

The only reason this could be called a test of reasoning skills would be if you knew the meanings of the roots of the words but not the words themselves, and thus had to use such knowledge to synthesize those meanings. Otherwise this was more of a test of what you had/hadn't memorized in school. If someone out there could predict the meaning of a word just based off of what it looks like then I guess you could call this an IQ test... otherwise I can't see how this is.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
IQ: a number representing a person's reasoning ability (measured using problem-solving tests) as compared to the statistical norm or average for their age, taken as 100.

The only reason this could be called a test of reasoning skills would be if you knew the meanings of the roots of the words but not the words themselves, and thus had to use such knowledge to synthesize those meanings. Otherwise this was more of a test of what you had/hadn't memorized in school. If someone out there could predict the meaning of a word just based off of what it looks like then I guess you could call this an IQ test... otherwise I can't see how this is.

If we are going to tear apart tests I still stick with this point. Just blindly make myself feel a bit better.

Ahh well this certainly explains things....

Jk lol you come off completely fine. The test wasn't norm referenced to account for age so that percentile is against everyone who took that test, including people who have had 10+ more years to learn those words. (Or at least I think it is?) used the back button to change the age range and no change in score... Online IQ tests are more for fun anyways