• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Verbal IQ

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
SubFacor IQ score = 65
Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase.
:nice:

However, I'm afraid this is all true. Most of the words in this test was *not* in my English vocabulary which means that I had to mark *I don't know*. It often prevents me from participating in some threads where more complex issues are discussed - especially if the thread moves fast.

I allways have my english/danish dictionary program open when reading or writing a post and dictionary.com as well.

Edited to add: I'll put my results in my signature as a warning to all posters I end up in a dialogue with.

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Now I took it again in a more rested state and got
SubFacor IQ score = 122
Subscale percentile = 93
however I guessed a few answers where I wasnt really sure and maybe should have selected "I dont know" instead *shrugs*.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
I suspect I would do much worse than that if I tried to take this test in Danish ;) ... or even my second language of German. You communicate quite well.

SubFacor IQ score = 65
Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase.
:nice:

However, I'm afraid this is all true. Most of the words in this test was *not* in my English vocabulary which means that I had to mark *I don't know*. It often prevents me from participating in some threads where more complex issues are discussed - especially if the thread moves fast.

I allways have my english/danish dictionary program open when reading or writing a post and dictionary.com as well.

Edited to add: I'll put my results in my signature as a warning to all posters I end up in a dialogue with.

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
I suspect I would do much worse than that if I tried to take this test in Danish ;) ... or even my second language of German. You communicate quite well.

Thanks, that's what I've been trying to explain to everyone, trying to take a German communication test is much worse than having Danish as a second launguage.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Subfactor IQ score = 151
Percentile = 99.7

And I should damn well hope so too - when I came to this island years ago with a strong French accent and constantly tripping over those 'false friend' terms and words, I decided I'd master this goddamn language, and now years later, after elocution classes and advanced English Language studies, it would seem I have done so :D

I've studied Old French more than my native language, and sometimes people in France laugh at my unintentional archaisms, or when I forget a word and guess it from Latin and OF :)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 121
Subscale percentile = 91

I hope no one takes this as personal but that was a bunch of whooey.

curmudgeon

SubFacor IQ score = 134
Subscale percentile = 99

It was fun until the stuff at the end I actually had to read!

laughing dolphin

MBTI Type
INFJ
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 145
Subscale percentile = 99.87

Sweet. I have to admit that more than a couple of my choices were "feels right" choices.

Crabapple

MBTI Type
INFJ
Fun until the Comprehension stuff, which was boring!

Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 136
Subscale percentile = 99

You appear to have a very extensive vocabulary. You know the meanings of most of the given terms, some of which are extremely advanced. Your excellent vocabulary can help you communicate and understand the written word.

Don't you belieeeeve it!

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
Snapshot Report Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 139
Subscale percentile = 99.62

Hmmmp. I need to get my dictionary out.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Snapshot Report
Vocabulary
SubFacor IQ score = 95
Subscale percentile = 37

You appear to have an average vocabulary. While you know the meaning of some difficult words, your vocabulary is still somewhat limited. Remember that by expanding your vocabulary, you will be better able to communicate and understand the written word. Fortunately, with practice, and by expanding your reading materials and making a conscious effort to learn new words, your vocabulary can gradually increase.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Fun until the Comprehension stuff, which was boring!

Hear, hear! I didn't actually read the texts, I just skipped to the questions and winged it, hoping I'd already know the answers without reading the text, or be able to figure them out.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
No cheating.

Verbal IQ Test

Mine: 151
Never believed in the IQ tests. Verbal ability is a recognition of words?

A landlady philosophy.

My specimen said once to me: The students have it easy. All they are asked is to do is to absorb.

We can build robots. We do not need to be robots.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Never believed in the IQ tests. Verbal ability is a recognition of words?

A landlady philosophy.

My specimen said once to me: The students have it easy. All they are asked is to do is to absorb.

We can build robots. We do not need to be robots.
Viva La Revolution!

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
Viva La Revolution!
Is this not what this forum is all about?

Feeling boys and thinking girls.. on the barricade.

Jane Piirto mbti.

Google and tell me.

Are you the feeling boy or the thinking girl?

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Is this not what this forum is all about?

Feeling boys and thinking girls.. on the barricade.

Jane Piirto mbti.

Google and tell me.

Are you the feeling boy or the thinking girl?
I'm androgynous perfection :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
131?

Perhaps I've been spending too much time on Facebook lately...