• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Recommendation: Need an MBTI Inventory - short version, to be self-scored on paper

Qre:us

Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendation for an accurate MBTI personality inventory, that individuals can fill out on paper (not online), and then, self-score to determine their type? It must be a short version. Something that takes, at max, 20mins-30mins, to complete AND score.

Need it for a team building exercise for the office - so about 60 staff will be filling it out. And that's why it can't be online, but needs to be on paper, so everyone can do it together, without needing to be at a desk with a computer.

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks in advance :)

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Corrupting the innocent, unsuspecting minds of colleagues are we, Q? :thelook:

I like it. :hifive:

Haha! I would call it "elevating the uninitiated minds" but, tomato, tomaeto.

I also want to have more patience towards some, other than the knee-jerk, "Stop asking stupid, or illogical, or lazy questions, that make me want to punch you in the face!"

Kumbayaa!

sulfit

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello,

Does anyone have any recommendation for an accurate MBTI personality inventory, that individuals can fill out on paper (not online), and then, self-score to determine their type? It must be a short version. Something that takes, at max, 20mins-30mins, to complete AND score.
I can't vouch for how accurate these are, because there is no way to test accuracy when it comes to typology, but you might find these useful: link.

^ Thanks!

FYI, for anyone else who may be looking for the same thing, in the future. I found one that seems to do its job (can't validate its accuracy, but it gave me and 2 co-workers who I tested it on, reliable results -ofc, that's a dismal sample size, but whatever).

http://forums.intpcentral.com/showthread.php?24347-Printable-MBTI-test

Posted by a member, back in 2007, on INTP Central. The first link is dead, but the second link directly allows you to save a .zip file with 3 parts of the test:

- instructions
- 20 questions that comprises the test
- scoring sheet

It's a short MBTI preference questionnaire that can be done on paper, and self-scored. Boom! Mission accomplished. :D