• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The cube test (don't look at the answers/spoiler till you describe it all).

R

Riva

It is a cold reading technique that lets someone in on your personality.

Answer the following questions and imagine what you see. There are no right or wrong answers.

Concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks.

Once you have answered all the questions, scroll down to see what it all means.

1. Cube
Imagine a room with nothing in it.
How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

Place in the room a cube.
How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?
Where is the cube in the room?
Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?
When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?
Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)
What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?

2. Ladder
Place in the room a ladder.
Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube?
Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?
How tall is the ladder?
Would you be able to climb it easily?
What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?

3. Horse
Now place in the room a horse.
Where is the horse in the room?
How far is it from the cube?
How far is it from the ladder?
Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle?
What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?

4. Flowers
First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)
How many flower(s) are there?
Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?
What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?

5. Storm
Add a storm. Describe the storm.
Is it huge and all encompassing?
Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?
What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane?
How do you feel towards the storm?

R

Riva

1. Cube
The room is big – the size of my bedroom
Half the size of my body
Middle of the room
On the ground
I am facing a side but I also see a corner - the cube is slightly turned
It's solid and can't see through it
It's blackish purple

2. Ladder
Close to the cube in the middle of it - slightly to the right of it and behind the cube
Leaning against a wall
It’s slightly longer than what I would describe as moderate
Yes I can climb it easily but I feel as though the ladder doesn’t have a grip to it and that I could fall if I try to climb it
It’s made of steel

2. Horse
Middle of the room; slightly behind the cube to the left of it (the ladder was on the right)
Close to the cube
The ladder was on the right and the horse is on the left and the cube is in between the two
It’s not tied, it’s close to the cube and it has a saddle
Brown, it makes me feel safe to ride

3. Flowers
Yes
It was a bouquet of flowers tied together and there were about 5 – I didn’t exactly count
They were on top of the cube, to the left edge of it (closer to the horse)
They looked like red roses sent to lovers on valentines – big thick and rich

4. Storm
I had a hard time imagining a storm but when I finally did
It was large by size but weak by size
It was outside the room and I felt cozy inside

R

Riva

@madmins - Yes there is another thread made on this test I noticed but made it anyway because the other didn't have the meanings mentioned.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

G

garbage

Here's me:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha ughh i don't think i did it right.

Jaguar

Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?

I'm imagining vast open space just so my response is inconsistent with what you asked me to do. ;)

S

Stansmith

1) It's medium-sized, definitely a room. It's a strange, white/chrome-ish color. Looks kind of like a loony asylum.

-The cube is decent size. Probably fills up around 1/128th of the room if I were the guess.

-Right in the middle.

-It's floating maybe an inch above ground. It's sort of hovering, up and down a bit.

-I'm on a side.

-It's solid, but has a very chrome-ish quality to it. It looks sort of malleable, but not transparent. Almost as if some sort of energy is being emitted from it.

-Chrome. It's interesting.

2) The ladders on the left side of the room, so it's basically to the left of the cube too.

-It's leaning against a wall.

-It maybe takes up somewhere 3/4ths or 2/3rds of the wall.

-No, it would most likely tip over.

-Wood. It's a pretty plain, standard ladder. A bit outdated, maybe. It's like one of those gag ladders you'd see in old cartoons.

3) It's between the cube and the horse.

-Fairly close. The room is getting kind of claustrophobic.

-Very close to the ladder.

-It has a saddle. It isn't tied to anything, but it seems as if his feet are stuck to the ground.

-It's brown. It's pretty dull. I'm indifferent towards it.

4) No flowers.

5) There appears to be a thunderstorm around the room. The room becomes extremely transparent with each bolt of thunder, almost as if there's no structure there at all (except you can sort of see the outline of the corners of the room). The thunder bolts look yellow and cartoonish rather than actual flashes of light.

-Yes.

-It's outside.

-It's a pretty solid thunderstorm. The room seems to be pretty close to where the thunder's actually striking. It seems pretty windy out, but I wouldn't call it a hurricane, maybe.

-Indifferent.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
After taking this test and reading what my results may mean, it seems I'm a very self-confident kid with a good sense of reason and direction.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
1. Cube
How big is the room?

It is fairly large with lots of windows and open doorways.

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room?

It is about the size of a large coffee table.

Where is the cube in the room?
Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air?

Sitting on the floor. It is not in the center of the room, but more toward one end of the room, in front of a row of windows. The window (it's like one window with many panes in it and it extends the length of one wall). The light from outside falls on the cube and makes it shine.

When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side?

Neither. I am above it and around it and I can see all of it except the bottom, which is sitting on the floor.

Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?)

Opaque.
What color is the cube?

A silvery black, shiny, like polished, malacite.

What do you think about that color?

I like it. It's pleasant, smooth, clean, peaceful and simple.

2. Ladder

Place in the room a ladder.
Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?;

It is near the rear wall of the room. It goes into a loft.

in relation to the cube?

It is several feet away from the cube.

Is the ladder leaning against anything?

It leans against the edge of the loft that it leads into.

Is it leaning on a wall or the cube?

Only in that the wall touches the edge of the loft.

How tall is the ladder?

At least ten feet tall, tall enough to reach the loft.

Would you be able to climb it easily?

Yes.

What is the ladder made of?

Wood.

How do you feel towards this?

Comfortable. Playful.

3. Horse

Now place in the room a horse.
Where is the horse in the room?

Sitting on the cube.

How far is it from the cube?

Sitting on the cube.

How far is it from the ladder?

Same distance as the cube.

Is it roaming free or tied to anything?

No, it's a rocking horse. It's tiny, maybe a foot tall and it's made of wood. I wouldn't want a live horse in a room. It would crap in the floor. My live horses would be kept in the field or the barn.

Does it have a saddle?

Yes, it's black with white pok-a-dots.

What color is the horse?

Chestnut brown.

How do you feel about this color?

I like it.

How does the horse make you feel?

Happy, nostalgic.

4. Flowers

First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5)

Well, now there are.

How many flower(s) are there?

four

Where are the flowers in relation to the cube?

In the window sill beyond the cube with enough space between to comfortably walk between the cube and flowers in the window sill.

What color(s) are the flower(s)?

Yellow and brown. They are sun flowers, small sunflowers.

How do you feel towards that?

Content and peaceful.

5. Storm

Add a storm. Describe the storm.

A summer shower, off in the distance.

Is it huge and all encompassing?

No.

Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside?

Outside, beyond the window, out across the landscape where I can see it forming, but have no real concerns about it.

What is the intensity of the storm?

A summer shower.

How do you feel towards the storm?
Respectful, but not alarmed or concerned.

Last edited:
P

Phantonym

Well, that was fun.
6 kids!?!? :overreact:

R

Riva

I enjoyed reading the responses. Now for my curiosity: [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=7647]Lux[/MENTION] [MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION]@affirmitiveanxiety [MENTION=13147]senza tema[/MENTION] [MENTION=9335]Maddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION], [MENTION=6071]Time[/MENTION], [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] (i'm going to enjoy this), [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] More to come

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I did this before on another forum. Here is my answer from there:

R

Riva

^ thanks. I was just about to mention you just to see the description of the box. Thanks to your participation I have renewed confirmation of the test. [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION], [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] (your horse will have wings of an angel or will be frightened to death), [MENTION=5398]Edgar[/MENTION], [MENTION=19503]Comeback Girl[/MENTION], [MENTION=7111]fidelia[/MENTION], [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION], [MENTION=7842]Z Buck McFate[/MENTION], [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION], [MENTION=15315]UniqueMixture[/MENTION], [MENTION=6163]ReadingRainbows[/MENTION], [MENTION=16748]Il Morto Che Parla[/MENTION], [MENTION=10131]IndyAnnaJoan[/MENTION], [MENTION=6971]21%[/MENTION], [MENTION=9627]Chawie[/MENTION], [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION], [MENTION=10315]Aquarelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=13260]Rasofy[/MENTION]

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For the record, kids= cats for me :coffee:

Not sure about the table though...:thinking:

1. Cube
Imagine a room with nothing in it. How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
- It's not a room. It's just open plains, green and yellow, rolling ahead of me underneath a sunset sky.

How big is the cube? How big is it in relation to the room? Where is the cube in the room? Is the cube on the ground or floating in the air? When you look at the cube are you facing a corner or a side? Is the cube transparent or opaque? (Can you see through it or is it solid?) What color is the cube? What do you think about that color?
- It's a silvery-white glass cube hanging from the sky by a slender silver thread. I would call it big (it's about as tall as I am) but the landscape is never-endingly large, so the size doesn't really compare.
I'm facing a side of the cube.

2. Ladder
Place in the room a ladder. Where is the ladder; in relation to the room?; in relation to the cube? Is the ladder leaning against anything? Is it leaning on a wall or the cube? How tall is the ladder? Would you be able to climb it easily? What is the ladder made of? How do you feel towards this?
- The ladder is leaning against one of the cube's sides, not the side I'm facing but the one to the left of that.
It's thin and very tall. I wouldn't be able to climb it super easily but it wouldn't be crazy difficult either. The ladder is made of some kind of shiny black metal. It's a good ladder, slim but reliable. I feel pretty good about it.

3. Horse
Now place in the room a horse. Where is the horse in the room? How far is it from the cube? How far is it from the ladder? Is it roaming free or tied to anything? Does it have a saddle? What color is the horse? How do you feel about this color? How does the horse make you feel?
- The horse is running out of the horizon and towards the cube an. No saddle. It's not far from the ladder.
It has a beautiful glossy golden coat and makes me feel excited and ready for adventure.

4. Flowers
First, are there flowers in the room? (if no, skip the #5) How many flower(s) are there? Where are the flowers in relation to the cube? What color(s) are the flower(s)? How do you feel towards that?
- Yes. There's a field of vivid scarlet poppies underneath the cube. I love scarlet poppies.

5. Storm
Add a storm. Describe the storm. Is it huge and all encompassing? Is it in the room itself or do you perceive it to be outside? What is the intensity of the storm? Is it a slight drizzle or a category 5 hurricane? How do you feel towards the storm?
- A big storm that descends from the sky and continues to swirl inside the cube. It's intense and dangerous but beautiful. I'm scared of it but it has a hypnotic quality and I'm also drawn to it.

R

Riva

This is where I stopped playing.
I didn't write it; only copy pasted it. Why don't you stop being a funkill for once and play along? Besides the mistake you pointed out isn't much noticeable when spoken. The op I copied it from obviously wasn't trying to be formal.

Nicodemus

Why don't you stop being a funkill for once and play along?
Because if the questions are askew, so are the answers; taking the test then becomes a waste of time.

1. Cube
How big is the room? Is it very large, small, etc? Is there a room or are you imagining vast open space?
1. Line: I think of the film Cube (1997). Is he trying to assign us roles from the film or a similar scenario?
2. Line: Either he thinks nobody knows the film or this is something different.
3. Line: Obviously, it is the standard-sized room from Cube. Of course my room is a room, pinhead. This test is stupid.

Love,
Nico

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As Lydia Deetz would say: