• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

back to similar minds

I

Infinite Bubble

Wow, I forgot about this thing. Takes me back to the good old days of ignorance. :laugh:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (85%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (35%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - entp

It's a pretty terrible test. It asks mostly the wrong questions and assumes that behaviour = function. It's especially bad if you realise which questions mean which functions, which isn't exactly difficult. Spoiler contains my thoughts on the questions.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (30%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (90%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (65%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (80%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (30%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

Fi=Ni > Si=Ne > Te

based on your results your type is likely - unclear

That's a lot of unclear people. This test just doesn't work.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I remember I took this a while ago and it typed me as INFP. :alttongue:

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (100%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (65%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (95%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - intp

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fi (Introverted Feeling) (90%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (90%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (60%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (60%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (60%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (40%)
based on your results your type is likely - infp
This is really chaotic :shock:

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, I've missed a whole discussion about myself. I hope it doesn't look to any people who know a lot about typology (and are favorably disposed towards me) that I'm not INFJ, because then I really don't know what I'd do. I guess I'd have to go back to XNTP again, and I've decided I don't fit it as well.

Regarding types I get along with:
INTP- really well generally
INTJ- combination of great and horrible
INFJ- ok, but I don't know many irl
ENFP- really well as friends
INFP- kind of unstable
ISFP- great, but they don't tend to be very intellectual
ENTJ- pretty well overall
ESTJ- one good friend
ISTP- one good friend
ESTP, ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFJ not much experience
ENFJ- rather volatile

I can get along pretty well with anyone unless they go out of their way to mess with me.

[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]: That's weird you got higher with Fi and Te than Fe and Ti. I've always thought you had very little of either. Granted, your judging functions don't jump out at me in general. I've always thought of you as a Ti user, but your Ti process always seems to be filtered through or mixed with some other kind of abstraction. You examine things, but it's never in a concrete or straightforward way. You are way more mystical and metaphysical than any INTP I've ever encountered. Even my Ni-dominated Ti use seems more directly analytical than much of your musings. So I'm going against the current and leaning away from INTP, although I really don't see you as INTJ either, and for certain not INFP. You are no kind of Fi dominant.

Although it must be said that I have not read through all of your cosmology threads- perhaps if I do I'll revise my opinion.

Somewhat unrelated gripe: Remember people telling me I couldn't be INTP because I was so confused? What happened to that? Obviously if RW is INTP he's a notable exception.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Try these other two:
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
http://cognitivequiz.com/quiz.html

and see if you get similar results. I know the first one switches my Fe and Fi results from the one on similarminds. I like to take all three of them periodically and see which ones are most consistent.

EDIT: I think the second one is kind of lame, because the questions are worded in such a way that they sound attractive to any type of person. However, it's still good to get more data just to see how it fits with the rest.

The JCF results posted in my signature have been pretty consistent, and are combined with my assessment through study and analysis.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Okay, I'm including results for the first test.

and see if you get similar results. I know the first one switches my Fe and Fi results from the one on similarminds. I like to take all three of them periodically and see which ones are most consistent.

My scores:

EDIT: I think the second one is kind of lame, because the questions are worded in such a way that they sound attractive to any type of person. However, it's still good to get more data just to see how it fits with the rest.

Ya, I don't care to post what I got on that one.

The JCF results posted in my signature have been pretty consistent, and are combined with my assessment through study and analysis.

The way we each tested could be from a very distorted lense. I wouldn't take it too confidently.

Okay, now I will make a responce to your other post above.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My scores:
Well, if you consistently test as high on Te and Fi, I suppose you could be INTJ. You just don't seem like one to me.

To be fair, you don't seem like an F. The functions and the archetype for INFJ just seem to fit. I don't think I seem like an F either. But like I say, INTX fits well for you too. I just want to leave no stone unturned, and explore the path less traveled. :)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]: That's weird you got higher with Fi and Te than Fe and Ti. I've always thought you had very little of either. Granted, your judging functions don't jump out at me in general. I've always thought of you as a Ti user, but your Ti process always seems to be filtered through or mixed with some other kind of abstraction. You examine things, but it's never in a concrete or straightforward way. You are way more mystical and metaphysical than any INTP I've ever encountered. Even my Ni-dominated Ti use seems more directly analytical than much of your musings. So I'm going against the current and leaning away from INTP, although I really don't see you as INTJ either, and for certain not INFP. You are no kind of Fi dominant.

I don't see myself as INFJ. The chances of me being F are very little to none. I definately can use F very strongly sometimes, but my natural state is much more to reason things out. It makes sense that my reasonings are put to the service of very mystical and esoteric metaphysical conceptions, something INTPs seem to be uncomfortable with. Of course, I'm also deeply interested in the findings of science, but it's mainly to have more pieces for building up better and higher ideas. I guess you could say I see myself as an integrative systems and processes thinker.

Although it must be said that I have not read through all of your cosmology threads- perhaps if I do I'll revise my opinion.

It would take way too long to look at all of that stuff - I've been writing those crazy ramblings for 3 years now.

Somewhat unrelated gripe: Remember people telling me I couldn't be INTP because I was so confused? What happened to that? Obviously if RW is INTP he's a notable exception.

It might be because we aren't INTP; either that or we're just very different from most people in general, even INTPs. Still, the craziest of the crazy seem to be the INJs, so perhaps we can build bridges to that platform.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I definately can use F very strongly sometimes, but my natural state is much more to reason things out. It makes sense that my reasonings are put to the service of very mystical and esoteric metaphysical conceptions, something INTPs seem to be uncomfortable with. Of course, I'm also deeply interested in the findings of science, but it's mainly to have more pieces for building up better and higher ideas. I guess you could say I see myself as an integrative systems and processes thinker.
I would say all this applies to me as well, and the bolded was why I thought for so long that I was a T. Just sayin. Do you not resonate with the archetype, or just being a feeler? True, you don't seem like a counselor or confidante, but being a mystic and spiritual investigator fits exactly.

Take a look at famous INFJ's- they're pretty awesome! And INFJ's are most frequently mistyped as INTP's and INTJ's.

You're young. You may yet grow and evolve drastically, and settle on a type once your functions are fully developed around 30.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would say all this applies to me as well, and the bolded was why I thought for so long that I was a T. Just sayin. Do you not resonate with the archetype, or just being a feeler? True, you don't seem like a counselor or confidante, but being a mystic and spiritual investigator fits exactly.

This is certainly something to consider. Just to use my diplomatic NF side however, I'm afraid they may not accept me.

Take a look at famous INFJ's- they're pretty awesome! And INFJ's are most frequently mistyped as INTP's and INTJ's.

Plotinus, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Baruch Spinoza, Carl Gustav Jung, Plato - those names on the famous INFJ list resonated with me.

INTJ list notables - Isaac Newton, Friedrich Nietzsche, Bobby Fischer, Nikola Tesla, Stephen Hawking

On the whole, the INFJ list does indeed look more mystical, but it also looks less radical.

You're young. You may yet grow and evolve drastically, and settle on a type once your functions are fully developed around 30.

Okay, well that's 11 years down the road. Surely I can make better progress in other directions for now, though things like a type would certainly help to support the developments.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is certainly something to consider. Just to use my diplomatic NF side however, I'm afraid they may not accept me.
True, they may not.
Plotinus, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Baruch Spinoza, Carl Gustav Jung, Plato - those names on the famous INFJ list resonated with me.

INTJ list notables - Isaac Newton, Friedrich Nietzsche, Bobby Fischer, Nikola Tesla, Stephen Hawking

On the whole, the INFJ list does indeed look more mystical, but it also looks less radical.
Perhaps. I think science more radically changes humanity than philosophy- philosophy tends to reflect science.
Okay, well that's 11 years down the road. Surely I can make better progress in other directions for now, though things like a type would certainly help to support the developments.
Haha very true.

And all of my type opinions of the past have helped in my development. So I think whatever people are, as long as they take it as an opportunity for personal growth they will be fine.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your results:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (85%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (20%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (60%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (75%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj

G

Ginkgo

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (45%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (65%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (90%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (95%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (60%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (65%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (50%)

based on your results your type is likely - infj

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (10%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (95%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (65%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (15%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (40%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (70%)

/so predictable

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Te 55%

Ti 45%

Ne 45%

Ni 25%

Se 30%

Si 55%

Fe 40%

Fi 40%

I'm not convinced that I use as much Fe as Fi. Aside from that...I suppose there may be some truth to my current typing.*

*Of course there is. I just don't want to have to retract any SJ-bashing I may have done.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

this test called me an entp therefore i don't need punctuation any longer.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (75%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (45%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (25%)

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (90%)

No wonder you're conflicted. :huh: