• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Personality Inventory

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have created an MBTI personality inventory based on personality types considered as whole types and not as combinations of letters or functions. In this endeavor, I've come up with a 112-question inventory which I consider to be still in its alpha stages. The only person who has taken this test thus far is my wife (ISFP?).

Intuitively, my wife seems like an ISFP. She is Introverted (a wallflower at parties, she does better with one-on-one situations, etc.), Sensing (she doesn't care for deep subjects but prefers superficial stimulation), Feeling (she's a people person), and Perceiving (care-free lifestyle, etc).

In function terms, she is Fi because she has formed her own values, and Se fun-loving. But which function is dominant, which is auxiliary, and how is this proven? Nobody seems to know.

While my test obviously needs some work, here are my wife's top results:

1. ESFP
2. ESFJ
3. ENFJ
4. ISTP
In about 8th place was ISFP.

The SFP and STP characteristics kind of match my overall intuition of my wife's type, along with a certain level of J that probably comes from Fi. She scored surprisingly extraverted for an introvert. But my test takes no notice of extraversion or introversion.

Still, it indicates that my wife is only moderately interested in ISFP things, which is what I expected. And she doesn't really fit into any single type anyway. I was hoping she would score highest in ISFP, but that was just to confirm my own bias. I know that, despite her being an introvert with sensing, feeling, and perceiving characteristics, along with strong Fi and Se, ISFP doesn't provide the best description. Probably nothing does.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh... are you gonna post that?

When it's out of alpha it'll go to quizbox.com or some similar site. I may upload it while in alpha, but only for testing, it's not perfect by far.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where is the test?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This was just like a clickbait link that actually just leads to a teaser trailer.