• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funny how evil are you test

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Somewhat Evil
(Score: 61 out of 200)
30.5%

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Score: 97 out of 200 - 48.5%

Somewhat Evil :huh:

Think that puts me somewhere in the middle or lower end of the NT range.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
(Score: 84 out of 200)
42%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

This test was far too geekie for me.
In real life i'm what you could call an amoralist. I don't think there's anything 'fun' about it, I just don't care and will on occasion use people. But I don't thrive on it or am proud of it. It's quite utilitarian and basically who I am.
Also I do have a sick sense of humor.

here.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Ah, there we go. Now you all know. :D

Fairly Evil
Score: 107 out of 200 = 53.5%
You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
How is this a test for NTs?

Fairly Evil, 51.5%

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
(Score: 124 out of 200)
62%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I'm not evil enough to be an INTJ... :mellow:

(Score: 82 out of 200)
41%

Somewhat Evil

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 169 out of 200)
84.5%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

Anentropic IxTx

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Apparently, I'm Fairly Evil. It comes with the type, I guess... :dry: I've forgotten my percentage. I identify with the amoral philosophy of Camus' The Stranger, however.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Piece a cake :D

(Score: 141 out of 200)
70.5%

Fairly Evil

jessicaabruno

Your EVIL Test Results
[SIZE=+1] (Score: 42 out of 200) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]21%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+3]Mildly Evil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels. [/SIZE]

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 66 out of 200)
33%

Somewhat Evil

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hah, I tried to answer the first question..and it was already pretty black and white.

B

beyondaurora

(Score: 34 out of 200)
17%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

redacted

(Score: 68 out of 200)
34%

Somewhat Evil

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
evil and/or cruel humor is often the best humor, me thinks.