• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funny how evil are you test

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You cheat. I like it. :devil:

That´s good. I changed the score also for my own amusement. To see if anybody is taking this test seriously.

I´m with some friends now trying different sets of answers. The results´ texts are crazy. Did anyone get the 200 out of 200 score by being serious about it?

It´s cool, especially when the test is 15 years outdated. Using DOS, Win 3.11? You can´t be serious.

Edit score. Evil is a subjective definition.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
(Score: 106 out of 200)
53%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

--

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 149 out of 200)
74.5%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 162 out of 200)
81%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
(Score: 44 out of 200)
22%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

RAwsOUL999

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
(Score: 22 out of 200)
11%

Mildly Evil

You really must try harder, scum! If you really want to be evil, you'll have to be more cruel, more devious, more conniving, and more confident! People probably already suspect that you are a little different, though they most likely think that you are merely irritable, prone to mood swings, or just plain cocky. If you want to acheive anything, you'll need to be more assertive with your evil tendencies. Try blowing something up, or even try spreading rumors about a co-worker's sexual orientation. That would be a good start, but be careful not to rest on your laurels.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This isn't a good way to get a Vent login, RAwsOUL999.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 45 out of 200)
22.5%

Mildly Evil

F

figsfiggyfigs

this is actually quite entertaining. I especially like some of the options, they made me chuckle.

I had a little fun with it, but tried to remain as realistic as possible.

I got 48%

It´s cool, especially when the test is 15 years outdated. Using DOS, Win 3.11? You can´t be serious.

Yeah, I was like " wtf" :laugh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 107 out of 200)
53.5%

Fairly Evil

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is it a test for NT's?

Well I don't believe in evil, but here it is.

(Score: 46 out of 200)
23%
Mildly Evil

This test is stupid. Anyone who would actually answer any of the "evil" answers is a sociopath or severely undeveloped. Being "evil" is not cool, it's just lame. It doesn't make you more empowered or smart, or anything else desirable.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is it a test for NT's?

Well I don't believe in evil, but here it is.

(Score: 46 out of 200)
23%
Mildly Evil

This test is stupid. Anyone who would actually answer any of the "evil" answers is a sociopath or severely undeveloped. Being "evil" is not cool, it's just lame. It doesn't make you more empowered or smart, or anything else desirable.
Party pooper. I scored 112 out of 200. Some of the questions didn't offer my real answer (e.g. "ignore nuns in public") so I was forced to choose something else. On the other hand, Salome did once call me a sociopath - or was that psychopath? Still, it was humorous; probably why some people consider it a test for NTs.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Party pooper. I scored 112 out of 200. Some of the questions didn't offer my real answer (e.g. "ignore nuns in public") so I was forced to choose something else. On the other hand, Salome did once call me a sociopath - or was that psychopath? Still, it was humorous; probably why some people consider it a test for NTs.
No NT is actually evil by virtue of being an NT. Why did you score so high? You don't actually want to be cruel to people and take over the world. I could understand not really caring about doing good in the world, but there weren't too many neutral options.

Edit: I just remembered there are a lot of questions about gaming and programming, so that could account for a lot of high scores. But these have nothing whatever to do with being evil. Gaming often means you like to imagine you are evil, but that's not real.

I think this test is assuming people are familiar with some things which tie everything together which go right over my head. Either that or he's just stupid.

So what, NT's like programming and tend to like gaming, imagining you are evil goes with gaming, so NT's are more evil? That's pretty messed up logic.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No NT is actually evil by virtue of being an NT. Why did you score so high? You don't actually want to be cruel to people and take over the world. I could understand not really caring about doing good in the world, but there weren't too many neutral options.
First, if the test is geared to NTs, it is not because NTs are inherently evil, simply that we tend to appreciate the humor in it.

Second, I think I scored this high because of how I interpreted the answers to make sense of questions, especially where my real answer wasn't offered. I'm not sure what point value was assigned to which answers, but I have listed some of the answers I chose and why below. Perhaps this will help answer your question.

Q - Death is ...
A - Yes... So what's the question? (other answers were silly)

Q - How many children do you have?
A - Born or surviving? (I've known people who have had miscarriage/stillbirth/child death.)

Q - What do you think of weapons?
A - Who needs weapons? I *am* weapons. (From karate - "here are my weapons - my empty hands". Also, non-physical weapons.)

Q - A close friend comes to you in tears because...?
A - He/She does not understand why you are being so mean and cruel to him/her (sometimes I am misunderstood to this degree)

Q - Are you happy?
A - That would be telling... (reluctant to divulge emotional information)

Q - How do you feel about nuclear disarmament?
A - It makes the world safe for more conventional weapons (we'll never get rid of war; conventional weapons are the lesser of two evils here)

Q - Which is the most favorable activity?
A - Global domination and enslavement (OK, this was a stretch, especially since I do enjoy gardening, but I enjoy many things much more. If I really thought I could impose my way of doing things on the world, or at least my corner of it, it would be far more gratifying.)

Q - Do you consider yourself evil?
A - It's all in how you look at it. (good/evil is a subjective distinction)

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
greenfairy, I scored very similarly with 107 to the 112, you should be angry!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
First, if the test is geared to NTs, it is not because NTs are inherently evil, simply that we tend to appreciate the humor in it.

Second, I think I scored this high because of how I interpreted the answers to make sense of questions, especially where my real answer wasn't offered. I'm not sure what point value was assigned to which answers, but I have listed some of the answers I chose and why below. Perhaps this will help answer your question.

Q - Death is ...
A - Yes... So what's the question? (other answers were silly)

Q - How many children do you have?
A - Born or surviving? (I've known people who have had miscarriage/stillbirth/child death.)

Q - What do you think of weapons?
A - Who needs weapons? I *am* weapons. (From karate - "here are my weapons - my empty hands". Also, non-physical weapons.)

Q - A close friend comes to you in tears because...?
A - He/She does not understand why you are being so mean and cruel to him/her (sometimes I am misunderstood to this degree)

Q - Are you happy?
A - That would be telling... (reluctant to divulge emotional information)

Q - How do you feel about nuclear disarmament?
A - It makes the world safe for more conventional weapons (we'll never get rid of war; conventional weapons are the lesser of two evils here)

Q - Which is the most favorable activity?
A - Global domination and enslavement (OK, this was a stretch, especially since I do enjoy gardening, but I enjoy many things much more. If I really thought I could impose my way of doing things on the world, or at least my corner of it, it would be far more gratifying.)

Q - Do you consider yourself evil?
A - It's all in how you look at it. (good/evil is a subjective distinction)
Ok well, taken like that it makes a lot more sense. Maybe I tend to interpret things more literally.

Edit: I still of course think it is ridiculous.
greenfairy, I scored very similarly with 107 to the 112, you should be angry!

Well, I expect you to say a bunch of things related to power, which I know you don't mean entirely literally. I also expect you to operate within the realm of imagination. And I know you imagine yourself to be as good as evil, so you don't annoy me particularly.

Coriolis

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok well, taken like that it makes a lot more sense. Maybe I tend to interpret things more literally.

Edit: I still of course think it is ridiculous.
I think that's the point - humor and good fun - though not everyone sees it that way.

On the other hand, perhaps [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] and I just aren't working hard enough . . .

S

Society

Anyone who would actually answer any of the "evil" answers is a sociopath or severely undeveloped.

you mean anyone who likes engaging in the Galactic domination and enslavement in order to drown puppies and gardening flowers for the express purpose of stomping on them, voted for Charles Manson for president... & has annexed Australia as a child?

thumbs up for [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] for even attempting to answer the test with approximate serious answers...

personally i just went with whatever i found funny.
(FYI - i am sorry puppies, but if drowning you would take humanity into space, your going down!)

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If I have to choose between gardening and stomping on flowers, the flowers are going to get stomped. Not because I'm particularly evil, but gardening is a lot of work, often in the heat and it makes my skin itch. It's less work to stomp the flowers than to grow them, plus, you can't even eat most of them. :mad: IOW, I'm lazy.

23.5% (Mildly) Evil

This one made me think of my INTP:
You and your mate are trapped in a cave.
A captive audience...time to dredge up all those puns...

Good thing I like puns.