• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Funny how evil are you test

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 147 out of 200)
73.5%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

Hmmm... Did I do sufficiently well enough for not being an NT then? :D *eats a cookie*

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Hmmm... Did I do sufficiently well enough for not being an NT then? *eats a cookie*

Foolish Antisocial One. He should know that INFPs have a greater appreciation of Evil than anyone. It's just that they make the conscious moral choice not to act on their more interesting ideas. You hope ;)

Speaking of which, I was disappointed with my result. One or two of the shadows in the deeper corners of my soul are clearly not as dark as I had hoped, as I was following an invariable principle of going with the option that made me laugh the loudest.

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 175 out of 200)
87.5%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What? Gin is more evil than me? Oh my God! Now either you cheated or I have become a whuss! Now where is that key to my torment room... :D

That is because people take this test in two different ways.

First group is honest, second gives answers they feel close to.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
That is because people take this test in two different ways.
First group is honest, second gives answers they feel close to.
Yeah, there are quite a few funny answers too, anyways. So I am not really shocked or so. I was just teasing her. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Foolish Antisocial One. He should know that INFPs have a greater appreciation of Evil than anyone. It's just that they make the conscious moral choice not to act on their more interesting ideas. You hope ;)

Speaking of which, I was disappointed with my result. One or two of the shadows in the deeper corners of my soul are clearly not as dark as I had hoped, as I was following an invariable principle of going with the option that made me laugh the loudest.

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 175 out of 200)
87.5%

Very EVIL!

Yes! You are very evil indeed! In fact, we are quite proud of your efforts to make the world a living hell. You will find that most mortal humans shiver with fear in your very presence, and that animals run and hide when you approach. You carry a frightening air of evil wherever you go, and just by talking to people you can easily (and sometimes inadvertantly) influence people into acts of cruely, dishonesty, disloyalty, and other various delightfully unpleasant actions. Mind you, you are certainly not perfect, but your evil stature has earned our respect (even though that probably means nothing to you, since you neither seek nor require anyone's approval). You have made admirable strides in our cause. Good job! I mean, BAD job!

I said that I am not sure that others will like it. So far it looks like that they do.

I have studied this test and I know how to get 100%. So judging by answers, I know that your score can't be true. If you are total maniac you can't have more then around 60%.

To tell you the truth I think you are just looking for attention and acknowledgemen.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I said that I am not sure that others will like it. So far it looks like that they do.

I have studied this test and I know how to get 100%. So judging by answers, I know that your score can't be true. If you are total maniac you can't have more then around 60%.
Umm, I think the test is intended to be facetious and amusing, though if you choose to take it more seriously that's your choice. I wouldn't recommend that, though, when some of the options (usually the "most evil option, it seems" are entirely ridiculous, which kind of tends to invalidate the test for serious purposes, as does the fact that the "evil" option tends predictably to be the last answer. I expect I could have got 100% too, but as I said I was going with the option that made me laugh most. Sorry if that disproved your theory about who would like the test, though I find it best if theories are kept as tentative as possible anyway; that makes unexpected results easier to deal with...

To tell you the truth I think you are just looking for attention and acknowledgemen.

Primarily, I'm amusing myself, but if you want to amuse me further with your brilliant psychoanalysis you're more than welcome to ;) I'm going through a sad phase in my life at the moment, you see. PM me and I promise to tell you all about it since you are indicating such an interest :party2:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
(Score: 95 out of 200)
47.5%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What? Gin is more evil than me? Oh my God! Now either you cheated or I have become a whuss! Now where is that key to my torment room... :D

:) Yes, it does seem that way, doesn't it? They do say that it is the nice ones you do have to look out for, after all. So, we could very well continue our plans to take over the world.

By the way Antisocial One...

ASSUME=ASS+U+ME

Analysisfailed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Where's my 12-guage?!? Bring it now, woman!"

My dad actually said that to my mother after someone cut him off.

(Score: 120 out of 200)
60%

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
(Score: 111 out of 200)
55.5%

Fairly Evil

You think I would have scored higher after just finishing the book, "Evil: Inside Human Violence and Cruelty". *Shrug* I especially enjoyed Chapter 7, "The Joy of Hurting".

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
(Score: 102 out of 200)
51%

Fairly Evil

You are definitely doing some fine work for us, you evil thing you! We're proud of your efforts to corrupt the world in which we exist. We can only hope that you will continue in your efforts to be destructive and cruel in the future. While you are certainly considered an asset to us, you will find that there is still room for improvement. If you can refrain from killing them, some of the other evil people around you may give you some inspiration or ideas on how you can continue to grow in your state of being evil. At this stage you are certainly prospering sufficiently to be one of our honored friends. Come to the dark side, you know you want to!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, there we go. Now you all know. :D

Fairly Evil
Score: 107 out of 200 = 53.5%

My reults. Same description.. only 139 out of 200. 69.something %

My INTP best friend has made reservations in hell for a tea party.
I think I can finally RSVP her invitation.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Your EVIL Test Results
60%
Fairly Evil

That test is over ten years out of date.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Ok lets try one more time.

Anyway the Op is from the times when I knew very little about MBTI.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 107 out of 200)
53.5%

Fairly Evil

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 170 out of 200)
85%

Very EVIL!

The questions are fun in a weird way. I know myself enough, just took it for my own amusement.

P

Phantonym

Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 64 out of 200)
32%

Somewhat Evil

You've managed to achieve some evil in your life, though you probably feel that it isn't enough. Your soul (assuming you haven't sold it yet) searches for answers and meaning. You constantly worry about not being able to find the next step on the ladder of evil, and you remain fearful that your evil streak could end at any time if you don't soon find ways of being more evil, more cruel, and more destructive. Worry not, for we are here to help. Just follow the Evil-People link down at the bottom of this page.

Peachy. :devil: :whistling:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Your EVIL Test Results

(Score: 92 out of 200)
86%

Very EVIL!

The questions are fun in a weird way. I know myself enough, just took it for my own amusement.

You cheat. I like it. :devil: