• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

StrengthsFinder Test

mintleaf

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp
1. Belief (98%)
2. Maximizer
3. Ideation
4. Significance
5. Developer
6. Includer
7. Intellection
8. Restorative
9. Individualization
10. Fairness

Bottom 5:
30. Futuristic
31. Strategic
32. Discipline
33. Focus
34. Positivity (47%)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken the paid/official test a couple times before. These results are a little different. Focus and Achiever were in my top 5 both prior times. Achiever was my highest score I think last time. Discipline and Self Assurance were never in the top 5. Significance and Strategic were in the top 5 one time and not the other. I don't think the description for Focus or Achiever are actually that good here - at least they don't match what I remember reading in the book. I recall "restorative" being in the top 5 for me before and I got a 62 on this test. I think this is probably an unofficial/illegal knock off test that is not particularly accurate.

Best

98 Command People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
93 Significance People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized.
93 Strategic People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
91 Ideation People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
91 Discipline People strong in the Discipline theme enjoy routine and structure. Their world is best described by the order they create
89 Self-Assurance People strong in the Self-assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.
89 Focus People strong in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize, then act.
84 Achiever People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.

Worst

53 Empathy People strong in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others' lives or others' situations.
51 Positivity People strong in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do.
51Context People strong in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history.
42 Includer People strong in the Inclusiveness theme are accepting of others. They show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them.
42Harmony People strong in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.
38 Woo People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ughh i tried. it's too long. i fear the pay off won't be worth it.

There is a book this is based on, "Now Recognize Your Strengths". It's pretty good. The basic idea is that you are better off investing your energy on developing your strengths and applying them vs. getting better at things you are naturally weak at. People waste way too much time trying to get better at things where they don't have talent and don't focus their energies enough on applying themselves where they do. It makes a lot of sense actually.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is a book this is based on, "Now Recognize Your Strengths". It's pretty good. The basic idea is that you are better off investing your energy on developing your strengths and applying them vs. getting better at things you are naturally weak at. People waste way too much time trying to get better at things where they don't have talent and don't focus their energies enough on applying themselves where they do. It makes a lot of sense actually.

are you telling me it is worth it?

maybe i'll try again...i had gotten to #62 and think i just had too much coffee to finish.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Ideation
Learner
Harmony
Fairness
Developer
-----------
Maximizer
Positivity
Command
Woo
Achiever

It seems like a person could not be both high on Developer and low on Maximizer . . . :huh:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Ideation
Learner
Harmony
Fairness
Developer
-----------
Maximizer
Positivity
Command
Woo
Achiever

It seems like a person could not be both high on Developer and low on Maximizer . . . :huh:
wasn't the developer theme about recognizing potential in others and spotting small areas of improvement? whereas maximizer was about focusing on strengths?

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
wasn't the developer theme about recognizing potential in others and spotting small areas of improvement? whereas maximizer was about focusing on strengths?
Mmmhmm. :yes: Seems similar to me or at least similar enough that one wouldn't be very bad and one and very good at the other.

G

Glycerine

On the Clifton one, I got:
1) Restorative
2) Individualization
3) Strategic
4) Learner
5) Developer

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Strengths are: (from highest to lowest)

1 Empathy (98) People strong in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others' lives or others' situations.
2 Ideation (89) People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
3 Input (87) People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
4 Developer (84) People strong in the Developer theme recognize and cultivate the potential in others. They spot the signs of each small improvement and derive satisfaction from these improvements.
5 Individualization (84) People strong in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.
6 Learner (82) People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.
7 Communication (82) People strong in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
8 Belief (76) People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
9 Significance (76) People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized.
10 Relator (73) People who are strong in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.
----------
25 Competition (56) People strong in the Competition theme measure their progress against the performance of others. They strive to win first place and revel in contests.
26 Responsibility (56) People strong in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.
27 Includer (56) People strong in the Inclusiveness theme are accepting of others. They show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them.
28 Arranger (53) People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
29 Maximizer (51)People strong in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
30 Adaptability (47) People strong in the Adaptability theme prefer to 'go with the flow.' They tend to be 'now' people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.
31 Command (40) People strong in the Command theme have presence. They can take control of a situation and make decisions.
32 Achiever (38) People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
33 Strategic (38) People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.
34 Self-Assurance (38) People strong in the Self-assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Mmmhmm. :yes: Seems similar to me or at least similar enough that one wouldn't be very bad and one and very good at the other.
i think they're meant to be opposite. "developer" about focusing on people's weaknesses and recognizing who they could become with minor tweaks here and there. "maximizer" about kind of ignoring people's weak areas and showing off their strengths.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Top 5:

1 Learner 98 learning + improving
2 Developer 96 seeing + developing potential in others
3 Ideation 89 fascinated by ideas
4 Futuristic 89 future-focused visions
5 Belief 87 strong core values

Bottom 5:

30 Woo 53 meeting and winning over people
31 Adaptability 53 go with the flow/live in the present
32 Competition 51 measure progress with performance
33 Discipline 49 enjoy routine and structure
34 Deliberative 47 make careful decisions

Yep! :)

Beorn

Permabanned
I couldn't figure out how to get the full results. Maybe it was because i didn't give them a real email address.

Anyway at the top was:

1. Significance
2. Belief
3. Analytical
4. Intellection
5. Relator

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I couldn't figure out how to get the full results. Maybe it was because i didn't give them a real email address.

Anyway top was:

1. Significance
2. Belief
3. Analytical
4. Intellection
5. Relator

You have to click "view full report" which, if I recall correctly, was in the third column. (???)

Beorn

Permabanned
You have to click "view full report" which, if I recall correctly, was in the third column. (???)

Yeah, that's what I did, but it didn't work. I just tried it again an Voila!

Top:
1 Significance 93
People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized.

2 Belief 93
People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.

3 Analytical 91
People strong in the Analytical theme search for reasons and causes. They have the ability to think about all the factors that might affect a situation.

4 Intellection 89
People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions.

5 Relator 87
People who are strong in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

6 Ideation 87
People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.

7 Self-Assurance 84
People strong in the Self-assurance theme feel confident in their ability to manage their own lives. They possess an inner compass that gives them confidence that their decisions are right.

8 Maximizer 84
People strong in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.

9 Learner 80
People strong in the Learner theme have a great desire to learn and want to continuously improve. In particular, the process of learning, rather than the outcome, excites them.

10 Futuristic 80
People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.

Bottom:

25 Deliberative 62
People strong in the Deliberative theme are best described by the serious care they take in making decisions or choices. They anticipate the obstacles.

26 Empathy 62
People strong in the Empathy theme can sense the feelings of other people by imagining themselves in others' lives or others' situations.

27 Activator 60
People strong in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.

28 Strategic 58
People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.

29 Arranger 58
People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.

30 Includer 58
People strong in the Inclusiveness theme are accepting of others. They show awareness of those who feel left out, and make an effort to include them.

31 Individualization 49
People strong in the Individualization theme are intrigued with the unique qualities of each person. They have a gift for figuring out how people who are different can work together productively.

32 Adaptability 49
People strong in the Adaptability theme prefer to 'go with the flow.' They tend to be 'now' people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.

33 Harmony 47
People strong in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.

34 Woo 34
People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.

Edit: for the sake of anyone looking for patterns I'm an Infp.

Last edited:
G

garbage

5-8 were tied, so I included all of them. Oops.

1 Intellection People strong in the Intellection theme are characterized by their intellectual activity. They are introspective and appreciate intellectual discussions. 100
2 Ideation People strong in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena. 98
3 Futuristic People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future. 98
4 Responsibility People strong in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty. 98
5 Strategic People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. 96
6 Significance People strong in the Significance theme want to be very important in the eyes of others. They are independent and want to be recognized. 96
7 Achiever People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive. 96
8 Belief People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life. 96

30 Competition People strong in the Competition theme measure their progress against the performance of others. They strive to win first place and revel in contests. 69
31 Positivity People strong in the Positivity theme have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and can get others excited about what they are going to do. 67
32 Adaptability People strong in the Adaptability theme prefer to 'go with the flow.' They tend to be 'now' people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time. 62
33 Context People strong in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history. 49
34 Woo People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person. 47

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
i think they're meant to be opposite. "developer" about focusing on people's weaknesses and recognizing who they could become with minor tweaks here and there. "maximizer" about kind of ignoring people's weak areas and showing off their strengths.
Ah. That makes sense. I tend to not fix things that aren't broke. :laugh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
1 Input 82
2 Ideation 82
3 Analytical 80
4 Communication 78
5 Arranger 76
----------