• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

OCEAN

I

Infinite Bubble

https://whoami.visualdna.com/?c=us#feedback/6df55937-ba54-43ad-bf94-5935bd9b5f81

Openness: 83%
Conscientiousness: 6%
Extraversion: 6%
Agreeableness: 33%
Neuroticism: 58%

Weird. What the heck happened to my conscientiousness and extraversion?

Edit: Took it again, considering my answers more carefully, and got a much more realistic result.

https://whoami.visualdna.com/?c=us#feedback/34f4ef64-d136-4e6d-a5d0-2deea7405736

Openness: 88%
Conscientiousness: 51%
Extraversion: 39%
Agreeableness: 48%
Neuroticism: 37%

Last edited:

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Clearly something fishy is going on with the 'conscientiousness' scale.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Openness: 42%
Conscientiousness: 17%
Extraversion: 47%
Agreeableness: 62%
Neuroticism: 62%

About right, I think. I am conscientious in some ways but I'm lazy and seem to have little sense of duty in the way most people mean it.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
74% Openness - I guess that's fairly accurate, as I generally think about the horizon, albeit with a bit of a guided path.
64% Conscientiousness - I'm above average on this, as I like to keep things in order and put them into systems, even if it starts out crazy.
27% Extraversion - Ya, I'm below average extraversion, as I'm overall a big loner who thinks on my own a lot, but I also like to go out and present what I come up with.
71% Agreeableness - No, I have very low agreeableness, as I'm always arguing with people and challenging all existing foundations.
35% Neuroticism - Sure, I have some fears here and there, but on the whole, they don't restrict me too much.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
o c a n e

About VisualDNA

88% Openness
Your high level of openness suggests that you are imaginative, creative, and comfortable with variety and change. But you can also tend towards individualistic behavior and impractical thinking.

77% Conscientiousness
You are good at thinking through your actions before acting on an impulse. This helps you to avoid unnecessary stress or trouble, but it can also lead to workaholic and perfectionist extremes.

40% Extraversion
Your low level of extraversion suggests you are likely to be more reserved than other people, enjoy time alone and value maintaining strong relationships with a few close friends.

69% Agreeableness
You value getting along with others, so are considerate, friendly, and willing to compromise your interests for the benefit of the group around you. As a result you tend to be very popular.

64% Neuroticism
You are emotionally reactive and prone to react intensely to events with feelings that linger for some time. This can affect your ability to think clearly or cope with change and stress.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Cool. Glad it has pictures. So much easier for me.

36% Openness
46% Conscientiousness
65% Extraversion
59% Agreeableness
25% Neuroticism

OUTLOOK
Optimist

CHARACTER
Thoughtful

SELF CONTROL
Relaxed

COMPOSURE
Easy going

TASTE
Blockbuster

SOCIABILITY
Giver

ACTION
Spontaneous

ATTITUDE
Traditional

PROCESS
Drifter

RESILIENCE
Practical

As far as being traditional, I'm not sure if I agree or disagree. I've only recently begun to question how life works and the infrastructure of human society as a whole, so I suppose its possible I'm naturally inclined to not question these things.

S

Stansmith

Openness: 28%

Your low level of openness suggests that you draw your strength from tradition and familiarity. You are down to earth and prefer clear, straightforward direction to abstract or theoretical thinking.

horse shit.

Conscentiousness: 32%

You like to act immediately on impulse, which can be both effective and fun. But if taken to the extreme this can produce undesirable long term consequences for yourself and others.

Extraversion: 40%

Your low level of extraversion suggests you are likely to be more reserved than other people, enjoy time alone and value maintaining strong relationships with a few close friends.

Agreeableness: 32%

You have a healthy sense of skepticism, and a strong resolve. You don’t shy away from making those tough decisions which can’t please everyone but still need to be made.

Neuroticism: 77%

You are emotionally reactive and prone to react intensely to events with feelings that linger for some time. This can affect your ability to think clearly or cope with change and stress.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Openness- 78%
Your high level of openness suggests that you are imaginative, creative, and comfortable with variety and change. But you can also tend towards individualistic behavior and impractical thinking.

Conscientiousness- 82%
You are good at thinking through your actions before acting on an impulse. This helps you to avoid unnecessary stress or trouble, but it can also lead to workaholic and perfectionist extremes.

Extroversion- 32%

Agreeableness- 63%
You value getting along with others, so are considerate, friendly, and willing to compromise your interests for the benefit of the group around you. As a result you tend to be very popular.

Neuroticism- 74%

Outlook
Realist
Realists like to think they see things the way they really are. But it’s important to remember that everyone sees the world differently. You might tend to keep a level head, and don’t excite easily, but this can leave you susceptible to bouts of gloominess. If you feel yourself moving towards a negative emotional extreme, try looking to other people for fresh perspectives.

Character
Helpful
Helpful people naturally want everyone around them to be happy and will actively work towards helping them achieve this. They are even prepared to work long and hard on difficult and thankless tasks until they’re finished so others don’t have to. You have a good amount of self discipline and are able to channel this toward benefitting others.

Self Control
Reserved
You may feel a bit conflicted when you’ve been wronged. On the one hand it can affect you deeply to the point of feeling victimized, but on the other you can be scared of saying something about it for fear of upsetting other people. The result is that your anger might be directed inwards, which is very unhealthy. You can’t always be the nice guy.

Composure
Perfectionist
Perfectionists are likely to exert a lot of control over themselves and the world around them. They focus on even the smallest details and want everything to be just right. This is a great attitude to have, but if it’s taken to the extreme it can lead to some distress – setting yourself unrealistic goals can lead to feelings of guilt and self-recrimination.

Taste
Creator
Your real interests lie in creative activities. You can seem like quite a private person, but you’re equally comfortable pursuing your interests with a group of like-minded people or by yourself. People who share this characteristic like a challenge they can get their teeth into and really focus on without any distractions.

Sociability
Humble
People with this characteristic tend to be modest and self-effacing – sometimes in the extreme. They enjoy their privacy and their own company, but are also sympathetic to the needs of others. In fact, sometimes they can be too trusting of people, which can lead to them being taken advantage of. If you recognize this trait in yourself, it’s important to have someone you’re sure you can trust looking out for you.

Action
Methodical
Methodical people know how to concentrate on any task they’re set and keep focus on it to completion - so focused in fact that it’s impossible to distract them. Your slow and steady approach may frustrate some people, but their concerns will always be allayed when you deliver your work on time and on spec.

Attitude
Progressive
People with progressive attitudes tend to have a great deal of faith in human nature and believe in education, co-operation and free thinking as ways to help develop society. They are willing to try new ideas and solutions and take a thoughtful approach to issues like social problems. It sounds like you tend to be seen as the voice of reason in most situations.

Process
Achiever
Achievers have a real love of learning and very strong desire to do well. They combine impressive drive, high aspirations and a diligent approach to help them achieve their goals. They’re also very adept at coming up with creative solutions to complex academic problems. If this sounds like you, remember to take some time to enjoy the ride - it can be as exciting as reaching the destination.

Resilience
Sensitive
Sensitive people are extremely aware of potential dangers and problems around them – perhaps a little too aware sometimes. In fact, they tend to purposefully imagine worst-case scenarios. If you recognize this trait in yourself, rather than let yourself be overcome by fear use these theoretical situations to stimulate yourself to come up with imaginative solutions.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
65% Openness Your high level of openness suggests that you are imaginative, creative, and comfortable with variety and change. But you can also tend towards individualistic behavior and impractical thinking.
43% Conscientiousness You like to act immediately on impulse, which can be both effective and fun. But if taken to the extreme this can produce undesirable long term consequences for yourself and others.
30% Extraversion Your low level of extraversion suggests you are likely to be more reserved than other people, enjoy time alone and value maintaining strong relationships with a few close friends.
61% Agreeableness You value getting along with others, so are considerate, friendly, and willing to compromise your interests for the benefit of the group around you. As a result you tend to be very popular.
54% Neuroticism You are emotionally reactive and prone to react intensely to events with feelings that linger for some time. This can affect your ability to think clearly or cope with change and stress.

Outlook
Realist
Realists like to think they see things the way they really are. But it’s important to remember that everyone sees the world differently. You might tend to keep a level head, and don’t excite easily, but this can leave you susceptible to bouts of gloominess. If you feel yourself moving towards a negative emotional extreme, try looking to other people for fresh perspectives.

Character
Thoughtful
Thoughtful people have a very giving and sympathetic character and are genuinely interested in and concerned about others. However, they can sometimes lack the persistence to follow through with their good intentions. Luckily, you’re very good at inspiring good feelings and actions in others who can help carry you along too.

Self Control
Reserved
You may feel a bit conflicted when you’ve been wronged. On the one hand it can affect you deeply to the point of feeling victimized, but on the other you can be scared of saying something about it for fear of upsetting other people. The result is that your anger might be directed inwards, which is very unhealthy. You can’t always be the nice guy.

Composure
Direct
Direct people can find it hard to resist their urges and impulses. In fact, when they really want something it’s hard for them to keep their desire in check. If you find it all too easy to sacrifice your long-term goals for instant gratification, or wake up with a major headache the next morning, this might be an aspect of your life that would benefit from a bit more concentration.

Taste
Creator
Your real interests lie in creative activities. You can seem like quite a private person, but you’re equally comfortable pursuing your interests with a group of like-minded people or by yourself. People who share this characteristic like a challenge they can get their teeth into and really focus on without any distractions.

Sociability
Humble
People with this characteristic tend to be modest and self-effacing – sometimes in the extreme. They enjoy their privacy and their own company, but are also sympathetic to the needs of others. In fact, sometimes they can be too trusting of people, which can lead to them being taken advantage of. If you recognize this trait in yourself, it’s important to have someone you’re sure you can trust looking out for you.

Action
Laid back
Laid back people don’t worry too much about big plans and goals. They’re much more likely to keep a fairly clean slate so they’re able to respond to those sudden important jobs that always seem to crop up. You might sometimes lack the motivation to take charge or avoid coming up with new ideas, but you know deep down that putting in the effort will benefit you in the long run.

Attitude
Progressive
People with progressive attitudes tend to have a great deal of faith in human nature and believe in education, co-operation and free thinking as ways to help develop society. They are willing to try new ideas and solutions and take a thoughtful approach to issues like social problems. It sounds like you tend to be seen as the voice of reason in most situations.

Process
Dreamer
Dreamers get very excited by the prospect of new ideas and ways of seeing the world, but they tend to lose their way in theoretical possibilities and flights of fancy. If this sounds like you, you might be seen as a fantastic starter but not so great finisher. But, no one can fault your enthusiasm and ability to thrive in the uncertainty of the new. Force yourself to be a bit more organized and you’ll blow people away.

Resilience
Sensitive
Sensitive people are extremely aware of potential dangers and problems around them – perhaps a little too aware sometimes. In fact, they tend to purposefully imagine worst-case scenarios. If you recognize this trait in yourself, rather than let yourself be overcome by fear use these theoretical situations to stimulate yourself to come up with imaginative solutions.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I took this a few weeks ago and my results seem to support me being so/sx rather than sx/so.

(I forgot to post this earlier so I'm doing it now. :D)