• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which "Thinking Hat" Are You? (test and poll)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Result
Green Hat
The 6 Thinking Hats is a genius method where you sit down and try and solve a problem, one step, or hat, at a time. Each hat has its own unique questions to answer according to its color. The way to do it, is to pick either the red-emotional, yellow-optimistic, blue-controller, green-creative, black-critical, or white-information hat and come up with questions that relate to its' description. In order to solve a problem, you have to use each hat, come up with questions, answer the questions, and then come up with a solution that makes logical sense. Its a great way to stay organized especially if you are the one in charge, since it keeps all of your team members in check, to make sure that each and every step is covered.

Green Hat:
People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth. Your gifted with coming up with highly creative solutions that others couldn't even imagine. Whether its�persuading�somebody or a one-of-a-kind marketing idea, you've got the answer. Great Job! Without�you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

S

Society

Your Result
Green Hat
The 6 Thinking Hats is a genius method where you sit down and try and solve a problem, one step, or hat, at a time. Each hat has its own unique questions to answer according to its color. The way to do it, is to pick either the red-emotional, yellow-optimistic, blue-controller, green-creative, black-critical, or white-information hat and come up with questions that relate to its' description. In order to solve a problem, you have to use each hat, come up with questions, answer the questions, and then come up with a solution that makes logical sense. Its a great way to stay organized especially if you are the one in charge, since it keeps all of your team members in check, to make sure that each and every step is covered.

Green Hat:
People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth. Your gifted with coming up with highly creative solutions that others couldn't even imagine. Whether its�persuading�somebody or a one-of-a-kind marketing idea, you've got the answer. Great Job! Without�you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

1527777277.jpg

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Black Hat:
People tend to brush you off for always looking on the negative side, but remember that everyone needs to think critically every now and then! What others don't understand is that in order to be "realistic" with matters, you have to think about what might go wrong in a situation. What would happen if you kept thinking on the bright side and then something really bad happens? You my friends, are always prepared for the worst of things to happen. A lot of times, you're the one who says "I knew this was going to happen!" or "I told you so". Great Job! Without�you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Y
Green Hat:
People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth

I think that's the impression I sometimes give, without even saying a word. People watch and wait for me to say something deeply insightful. And then all I say is:

"Where are the bathrooms?"

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Blue Hat

beat off until dusk or beach, Mal?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is a correlation between "black hat" and INFJ slowly appearing here?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green Hat

Green Hat:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The name of this quiz baited me. Unfortunately, I don't agree with what I got. I wish I were more of a blue hat, though.

Blue Hat:
You love being in charge of everything. If there is a job to complete you're the first one to take charge and start handing out individual tasks. You're very good at keeping things together and organized. A lot of times your team members complain about you being too bossy, but at the end of the day everyone knows that they couldn't have done it without you. Great Job! Without you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Green Hat:
People are sometimes blown away with amazement every time you open your mouth. Your gifted with coming up with highly creative solutions that others couldn't even imagine. Whether its persuading somebody or a one-of-a-kind marketing idea, you've got the answer. Great Job! Without you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

G

garbage

"Blue Hat, the terrible asshole"

Blue Hat
You love being in charge of everything. If there is a job to complete you're the first one to take charge and start handing out individual tasks. You're very good at keeping things together and organized. A lot of times your team members complain about you being too bossy, but at the end of the day everyone knows that they couldn't have done it without you. Great Job! Without�you on the team, the 6 thinking hats theory wouldn't even exist! But keep in mind that the most successful person can exercise each of these hats equally, so keep practicing in your everyday life, and you'll soon realize that its very easy to come up with master-minded solutions.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Murphy's Law is, like, a law of physics, right?
No,at most it is a law of metaphysics.

The test gave me "blue hat" as a result, but the green hat description is a better fit. I am rarely bossy, or trying to tell others what to do. On a group project, my tendency is to listen to everyone else's concerns and comments, then go off on my own and come up with a single best-fit solution. People usually will accept this with minor adjustment, and be amazed at how I put it all together so quickly. I think the reason I didn't get green in the actual test was that the questions about coming up with good ideas were geared much more to Ne than Ni (e.g. brainstorming), which is a process I don't really use.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Green Hat

Green Hat: