• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Truity.com

Standuble

I scored INXP. I did enjoy the test but I think the definition of feeling was a bit off. Seems more Fe to me. Fi for me only really allows co-operation in regards to things it is indifferent about. It usually demands autonomy when it involves something valued and is very reluctant to be flexible about it. I also as a person value competence a lot - competence from myself but also others.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I answered honestly and it says, "You May Be an Extravert or an Introvert.Your score was right on the borderline for the Extraversion vs. Introversion dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality.....

You May Be an Intuitive or a Sensor
Your score was right on the borderline for the Intuition vs. Sensing dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality. ...

You May Be a Feeler or a Thinker
Your score was right on the borderline for the Thinking vs. Feeling dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality....

You May Be a Judger or a Perceiver
Your score was right on the borderline for the Judging vs. Perceiving dimension. We can't say for sure what your style is for this dimension of personality...

Section II: Your Personality Type
This section will show you how your four dimension results combine to create your personality type.

Discovering Your Personality Type
Your personality type code is based on the combination of your results for the four dimensions of personality. Because we are not sure of your styles on all of the dimensions, we are not sure of your four-letter code. We will show you all the personality types that may fit you, and it is up to you to decide which describes you best.

Below you will find profiles for each of the personality types that you should consider. Read over each of them carefully and think about which fits you best. You may see some of yourself in all of them, and none of them may fit you exactly. However, try to think about which comes the closest to describing you. If you can find a profile that is about 90% accurate or better, that is likely to be your personality type..." It then proceeded to list all the types.

So, I'm an XXXX and therefore, I've decided. I HAVE no personality. I must be a hologram. :(

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP in a Nutshell

INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. To a Healer, possibilities are paramount; the realism of the moment is only of passing concern. They see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.

INFPs are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of themselves and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, INFPs believe that each person must find their own path. They enjoy spending time exploring their own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. INFPs are creative and often artistic; they enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.

What Makes the INFP Tick
INFPs value authenticity and want to be original and individual in what they do. They are often concerned with a search for meaning and truth within themselves. Following tradition holds little appeal for the INFP; they prefer to do their own exploration of values and ideas, and decide for themselves what seems right. INFPs are often offbeat and unconventional, but they feel no desire to conform. The INFP would rather be true to themselves than try to fit in with the crowd.

INFPs are accepting and nonjudgmental in their treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path. They are flexible and accommodating, and can often see many points of view. It is important to the INFP to support other people; however, the INFP may react strongly if they feel their own values are being violated. They especially hate being steamrolled by people who insist there is one right way to do things. INFPs want an open, supportive exchange of ideas.

Recognizing an INFP
INFPs may initially seem cool, as they reserve their most authentic thoughts and feelings for people they know well. They are reflective and often spiritual, and often interested in having meaningful conversations about values, ethics, people, and personal growth. Typically curious and open-minded, the Healer continually seeks a deeper understanding of themselves and of the people around them. They are passionate about their ideals, but private as well; few people understand the depth of the INFP’s commitment to their beliefs.

INFPs are sensitive and empathetic, and engage themselves in a lifelong quest for meaning and authenticity. The mundane aspects of life are of less interest to this type, and they are more excited by interesting ideas than by practical facts. They typically accept others without question, and may take special interest in offbeat points of view or alternative lifestyles. They often have a special affection for the arts, especially the avant garde, as they love experiencing new concepts in self-expression.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I scored unambiguously ENFP.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hi I got ENTP does this make you happy [MENTION=16320]Stephano[/MENTION]

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
[MENTION=11928]Vetani[/MENTION]
Of course it makes me happy. I told thee so ;)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Cheer up. There's certainly a way to determine your personality. Try this site, maybe it helps. http://similarminds.com/jung/intp.html

Okay, Stephano, I took it:) And the results are.....[drum roll, please]

Introverted (I) 54.17% Extroverted (E) 45.83%
Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%

Your type is: INTJ

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP as per usual.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
infj_0.png

INFJ in a Nutshell
INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

The Counselor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings.

What Makes the INFJ Tick
INFJs are guided by a deeply considered set of personal values. They are intensely idealistic, and can clearly imagine a happier and more perfect future. They can become discouraged by the harsh realities of the present, but they are typically motivated and persistent in taking positive action nonetheless. The INFJ feels an intrinsic drive to do what they can to make the world a better place.

INFJs want a meaningful life and deep connections with other people. They do not tend to share themselves freely but appreciate emotional intimacy with a select, committed few. Although their rich inner life can sometimes make them seem mysterious or private to others, they profoundly value authentic connections with people they trust.

Recognizing an INFJ
INFJs often appear quiet, caring and sensitive, and may be found listening attentively to someone else’s ideas or concerns. They are highly perceptive about people and want to help others achieve understanding. INFJs are not afraid of complex personal problems; in fact, they are quite complex themselves, and have a rich inner life that few are privy to. They reflect at length on issues of ethics, and feel things deeply. Because Counselors initially appear so gentle and reserved, they may surprise others with their intensity when one of their values is threatened or called into question. Their calm exterior belies the complexity of their inner worlds.

Because INFJs are such complex people, they may be reluctant to engage with others who might not understand or appreciate them, and can thus be hard to get to know. Although they want to get along with others and support them in their goals, they are fiercely loyal to their own system of values and will not follow others down a path that does not feel authentic to them. When they sense that their values are not being respected, or when their intuition tells them that someone’s intentions are not pure, they are likely to withdraw.

Read more: http://www.truity.com/infj#ixzz2Y4teAE5q

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got INFP, but in the end I had two extra questions 1 was "Do you value logic, or inner values?" and second was: "Do you meet new people easily?" So I guess I'd ectually scored as xNxP, which is really common for me.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Weird, I got INFJ.

Redid it changing a few answers slightly and still INFJ.

lunareclipze

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got INFP

I stil don't know if im INFP or ISFP