• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

facbook my type application

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
What do you think of facebook my type application (the long version)

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I did it, it was alright. So-far the accuracy seems good.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My excerience has been negative. I know that a lot of people have gotten weird results from it, and I don't like the way some of the questions are formulated.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'm definitely an ISTJ...

The facebook app. gave me that, as does every other test.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck... it must be a cow. I mean a duck.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had to retake it and purposefully mis-answer a question since it marked me as (barely) INTP (and I couldn't have that blemish on my profile :D). It also marked a friend as INFJ who I'm almost positive is ISFJ. So...meh. Not any worse than almost any other test out there, though.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Not bad. I use it.

dnivera

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Scored me as ISFJ. Way too long and tedious to take. What were there, 200+ questions?

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I use it too, It'd be interesting if the real life people I know on there would take it..

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
accurate enough

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I like it.
It has me as INTP.
However, I have a friend who first tested as an INFJ and then tested as an ISTP through the Facebook app.
He tested as a borderline N & F on the first test (with I & J being stronger) and tested as a borderline S & P on the second one (with I & T being stronger). I personally would say INTJ or ISTJ for him.
Another friend of mine who is very quiet tested as an ESFP- unless he's a quiet extravert which is a possibility S, F & P describe him well for sure though.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
So far it is the only test that ever tested me S...
not too enthousiastic about it :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is the application just called My Type? Because the only one that was called "My Type" seemed to just be another one of those HOT or NOT things.

I took something like this a while ago, but it seems to have been deleted. I think it was just the Human Metrics test.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Is the application just called My Type? Because the only one that was called "My Type" seemed to just be another one of those HOT or NOT things.

I took something like this a while ago, but it seems to have been deleted. I think it was just the Human Metrics test.

It used to be the Human Metrics test but they changed the test they used recently- it's harder for people to score 100% N or 100% F now.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It used to be the Human Metrics test but they changed the test they used recently- it's harder for people to score 100% N or 100% F now.

I took the test again, I scored:

Introvert 25%
Intuitive 42%
Thinking 24%
Judging 23%

Not a bad test, actually. I also notice the type description are from Lifexplore.

redacted

i scored INTJ
50% I
100% N (don't know how that happened)
30% T
3% J

i don't really like the T/F questions. or the J/P for that matter.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Some of the questions in the final 78 bother me a little bit..

Which types are more superficial than others? (S-more superficial?)
Which types are more intelligent than others? (T- more intelligent?)
Which types are funnier than others? (F- funnier?)
This is at least what this test implies.
It is silly but here are my latest results.
It shows a lack of understanding of what the dichotomies are actually supposed to mean.

However, I like the first 72.

Apparently I am
7% I
24% N
5 % T
15 % P

From self-reflection, I am going to stick with ENTP.
ENTP's certainly don't dislike quiet contemplation and can be preoccupied/aloof or whatever it is they use to determine I.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
It scored me as barely (like 1%) INTP, which is pretty much the same as every other MBTI test. I wrote a disclaimer in my profile that explains how I'm really ISTP. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of the questions in the final 78 bother me a little bit..

Which types are more superficial than others? (S-more superficial?)
Which types are more intelligent than others? (T- more intelligent?)
Which types are funnier than others? (F- funnier?)
This is at least what this test implies.
It is silly but here are my latest results.
It shows a lack of understanding of what the dichotomies are actually supposed to mean.

However, I like the first 72.

Apparently I am
7% I
24% N
5 % T
15 % P

From self-reflection, I am going to stick with ENTP.
ENTP's certainly don't dislike quiet contemplation and can be preoccupied/aloof or whatever it is they use to determine I.

Superficiality is an E trait, mostly.

Of course, this test was also probably written by N elitists.

ssrprotege

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MyType was okay, but I don't understand how the application creator moderated the preference. I usually get almost 100% Introversion (true, I am never bored by myself, and I don't need much sensory stimuli), but this app gives no more than 40% or something. It's kinda weird.