• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my personality test based on archetypes

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I got the designer and it makes sense although typing as enneagram 5 makes more sense. In a way I feel that you're taking Jung's archetypes out of context.

Kimani

Yeah people have told me that before. People identify with lots of different archetypes but I think there are certain ones you just identify with more than others. So it's just a matter of being aware of which ones really fit your individual personality. You said it makes sense and that is what I am striving for.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I got same result on Designer and Professional. I don't know really what to make out of the descriptions.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
Don't know, I was tired when I did this so maybe I didn't understand it properly. So everyone belongs to one of those roles, and each role has two archetypes (are they both equally important?). And what is it with the mental conditions, is this supposed to mean everyone is suffering to some degree one of those conditions or are you just more likely to have those or do you just seem like you have those?

The descriptions for each individual role are a bit short, so I can see myself in both roles in some way, but possibly rather to the Designer one. Career-wise this one fits better as well.

Last edited:

Kimani

Yes everyone with a disorder belongs to one of the three types. So everyone has one of three archetype pairs. And it means that you are suffering from one of these conditions. Not just that you are more likely to have one of these conditions. The assessment is based on the characteristics of the disorders as much as it is based on the archetypes. There is a lot of accuracy.

I'm glad you found that your ideal career fit with your type.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Divided by one point: Charmer<Professional

Tbh..I do feel like I'm smack down in the middle of them, and yet neither one of them is really me. I noticed that in the questions already, as I had 0's in all sections.

roman67

These topics are well discovered and well explained in the notes you have shared,

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's somewhat different. Although it does look interesting.

Yes, somewhat different, as she has twice as many archetypes as you do. And the ones you have are the same as six of hers. For example, your 'Child' = her 'Orphan.'

By the way, I turned out to be the Designer archetype. This also matches the list of careers related to Designers.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Codependency is not a personality disorder.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Charmer (23), Designer (20), Professional (13)

I scored exactly the same thing on all three sections. :|

Kimani

I scored exactly the same thing on all three sections. :|

That may be an indication that you don't have a disorder. I think scoring really low on all sections or scoring the same is an indication of that. Because if you have a disorder you're going to have two archetypes that are much more prominent than others. But scoring the same on all sections means that all six archetypes are just as prominent.