• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my personality test based on archetypes

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I started to read, I thought I am a 100% designer, then I thought maybe The Charmer fits pretty well too... So I guess I am in between. Nice test :)

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it would be cool if you could have spaces next to the questions to put a number....and that they would be automatically scored at the end of the test. i was going to do your test but now i'm not because i don't want to go search for a pen and paper. and maybe other people will be just like me.

Kimani

When I started to read, I thought I am a 100% designer, then I thought maybe The Charmer fits pretty well too... So I guess I am in between. Nice test :)

Which career categories best suit you?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Which career categories best suit you?

fuf... now, when I read about careers in catageries I think none. The charmer seems to be a marketing/manager person and the Designer seems to be some kind of scientist/technic. I am not very scientific, or good in technics and I am also terrible as boss and too shy to do any marketing.

Kimani

What about the careers for the Professional? I know you indicated you were most like the Charmer and the Designer but I thought maybe as a last option for this thing....

Kimani

it would be cool if you could have spaces next to the questions to put a number....and that they would be automatically scored at the end of the test. i was going to do your test but now i'm not because i don't want to go search for a pen and paper. and maybe other people will be just like me.

My website as it is doesn't have capabilities for that. I would have to upgrade to a new plan.

Kimani

For the most part as far as people who took the test here everyone's Myers Briggs types matches up with my types. Based on http://similarminds.com/ I was able to figure out which MBTI types correlate with my types.

Sophia you are an INFP so you are the Designer. I didn't have all the careers listed for the Designer when you originally took the test.

Alea_iacta_est

I scored the Charmer. From the extremely concise definitions, I say more like the Shadow.
The Charmer: 23
The Professional: 8
The Designer: 18

W

WhoCares

I got the designer but it seems from your test all introverts are likely to be so. Not much to go on really. Big surprise that the suitable careers involve some kind of technical profession, but in actual fact those aren't great careers for me. I've been there and ultimately I found it unsatsifying.

Kimani

Someone on another forum assumed that from the test all introverts were inherently the Designer type and I pointed out to him that the Professional could also be an introvert. But it's not the defining trait of the Professional. It's the defining trait of the Designer.

Designers: INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ
Professionals: ISFJ, ESFJ, ISFP
Charmers: ENTP, ENTJ, ESTP, ENFP, ESFP

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Designer = 30
The Professional = 25
The Charmer = 22

edit: copy pasted and didn't check.

Last edited:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
20 designer
13 professional
3 charmer

Alea_iacta_est

Someone on another forum assumed that from the test all introverts were inherently the Designer type and I pointed out to him that the Professional could also be an introvert. But it's not the defining trait of the Professional. It's the defining trait of the Designer.

Designers: INTJ, INTP, INFP, INFJ
Professionals: ISFJ, ESFJ, ISFP
Charmers: ENTP, ENTJ, ESTP, ENFP, ESFP

What about the Enneagram?
Methinks:
Designers: 1,5,9
Professionals: 2,6,4
Charmers: 3,7,8

I also think that 9 and 4 might be able to switch places, not too sure though.

G

garbage

17 Designer
25 Professional
28 Charmer

Glancing at the descriptions, this sounds about right.

Some stuff to think about, with any typology. I don't know the answers to these or whether they apply to your test, but :shrug:
  • All of those lil' subfactors for each of the types (that is, each question 2A through 2H) should be as tightly correlated as possible. I had some variability in my subfactors, but not enough to complain about. I scored myself anywhere from 0-3 on the Designer questions, but I had a near-equal number of 1s and 5s on the other two. It might be worth asking for some data on question-by-question responses from a 'pilot group' or something.
  • Also ideally, the traits would be independent. People who score high on Designer shouldn't necessarily score high on Designer. Might be worth checking to see if there's a pattern by looking at the responses. From a quick scan of people here, there doesn't seem to be a pattern.. which is a good thing.
  • Also also ideally, the traits would be comprehensive. There wouldn't be some aspect of personality, at least relevant to your intended application, that they'd outright miss.

Keep it comin'.
:solidarity: