• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are you a Nibbler or a Gobbler?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Also since Gobbler is so clearly P, how do you even reconcile that with calling yourself a TJ? I can see an FJ being a Gobbler before a TJ, especially an ExFJ.

Don't know but I'm completely TJ. Te for sure. Ni for Sure. I'm not an ENTJ so that leaves INTJ. Also, Ni is stronger.

S

Society

cDOG here...

(love the underlining point [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] ;) )

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FmOG. That was easy.

G

garbage

God, I love Gladwell.

I'm FMxN. I can't figure out my third dichotomy, so I'm gonna have to throw up a "type me" thread for that one.

You damn Cxxx's need to [barely justifiable type-related rant]

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Nibbler-futurama-66787_545_700.jpg
or
gif_turkey002PR_c.gif

I choose nibbler