• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Lipson-Shiu Corporate Type Test

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
ILIE (Grand Vizier)

The I LIE has probably carved a ruthless trail to the top, but left no evidence of it. At least, if you find the bodies you're in very bad trouble. Highly adept at serving their own ends, I LIEs are not people to be on the wrong side of. Here is someone who has made the system work for them (examples: Sir Humphrey, Lex Luthor).

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ILUG (Mensch)

The I LUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

Okay. Cool.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ILIG (Archangel )

The ILIG is the ideal person to be in charge of anything: trustworthy, effective and devoted to the cause. Unfortunately, none have yet been found. If the test evaluated you as this you are probably an ILIE or ILUE (and covering it well) or a SCUG or SCUE (and not safe to be typing on anything electrical).

:laugh: If I am covering, it'd probably be ILUE.

SoraMayhem

defying your expectations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Lipson-Shiu type is ICUG
ICUG (Inventor)

The ICUG is given to solitude and shoe staring. He or she loves little puzzles and is often a good source of off-the-wall, innovative ideas. Best left to their own devices with only occasional steering (example: Leonardo da Vinci)

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
dammit... Archangel... but being evil sounds like so much more FUN! :boohoo:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ICUG (Inventor)

The ICUG is given to solitude and shoe staring. He or she loves little puzzles and is often a good source of off-the-wall, innovative ideas. Best left to their own devices with only occasional steering (example: Leonardo da Vinci)

woooo

fripping

MBTI Type
nerd
SCIE (Natural Distaster)

The exact form of the problems that arise from the SCIE are hard to predict, since even the SCIE doesn't know. The SCIE is able to generate random acts of cruelty without effort or intention. Just stay out of their way and try to find shelter (Example: Cthulhu)

how cute, that's flattering.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the I CUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ICUE (Mad Scientist/Hacker)

Displaying many of the same traits as the ICUG, the I CUE combines these with a dangerously antisocial streak. May employ someone called Igor and mutter things like "Small minded fools! I'll show them all!" (example: Victor Frankenstein)

How many times (I'm not addressing this to you Owlesque [INTJ]) have I argued that Palpatine was NOT an INTJ, and how all the other evil characters who are called INTJs by some are usually ENTJs. Didn't I say that Dr. Frankenstein was a typical INTJ, for example? Didn't I also use the mad scientist example?

The principle that irritates me has nothing to do with Palpatine, but the fact that it indicates that the INTJ type is not well understood by many.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ILIG (Archangel )

The ILIG is the ideal person to be in charge of anything: trustworthy, effective and devoted to the cause. Unfortunately, none have yet been found.

KDude

ILUG (Mensch)
The I LUG is that rarest of underlings: the one whom you can trust to understand what you're telling them and then rely on to get the job done. In any organisation, these are the people who actually do the work. (example: Florence Nightingale)

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ILIG (Archangel )

The ILIG is the ideal person to be in charge of anything: trustworthy, effective and devoted to the cause. Unfortunately, none have yet been found. If the test evaluated you as this you are probably an ILIE or ILUE (and covering it well) or a SCUG or SCUE (and not safe to be typing on anything electrical).

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ILIG (Archangel )

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ICIE (Torturer)

A sadistic type who, rather than building an evil empire (though that may be a fringe benefit), devotes their time and considerable talents to making the world as unpleasant as possible. Often found in charge of human resources or very very large software companies.

Heh, the second time I took it, I got the type I thought I should have gotten the first time.

S

SingSmileShine

SCUG (Apologiser)
The SCUG is a cruel joke on the part of nature. He or she wanders from distaster to disaster with only the best of intentions, but with none of the facilities required to fulfil them. Can be found by following the sounds of the words "Oops" and "Sorry" (Examples: Jar Jar Binks, Frank Spencer)

Well, don't I feel special :laugh:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
f*ck.

ILUG (Mensch)

... I quit!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
ICUG (Inventor)

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
ILIG (Archangel )