• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Walking Dead Character Are You?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dale.

not surprised.

G

Ginkgo

Dale.

not surprised.

walking-dead-dale-horvath-carl-whore-378954.jpeg

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dale.

I think it's rigged.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
glenn.

if i got andrea i would've had to stab myself in the brain.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took it three times over the last few weeks:L

1. Rick
2. T-Dog
3. Lori

Yes, I'm DID.

if i got andrea i would've had to stab myself in the brain.

That would have been a better death than what she got.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Really? I thought her death was the best-handled thing in a finale that was spotty to be generous.

Yeah, I thought it was the lamest of the lame -- she was wasted all season, and then we got a predictable, contrived tearjerker to somehow wrench the heartstrings and add false pathos to her sendoff. I was bored and unmoved.

Props to Milton, though. He rose to the occasion. The first five minutes of the episode was the best part, for me.

The rest of the finale was definitely spotty, as you say. I don't know why they can't ever seal the deal; I think the REST of the half-season episodes contain some of the best writing that I've ever seen on the show. The same thing happened (to a lesser degree) on the mid-season finale, which was weaker than many of the episodes that led up to it.